the fact that this man dated madison beer is insane

Stacies have no interest in chasing very attractive men because they know there is no man that wouldn't date them.
So they try to monetize their attractiveness by chasing the ones with the most money; they can fuck all the chads they want anyways, the "rich old guy with a hot wife that cheats on him with another better looking man" is a trope as old as the world.
Beckies don't have such a strong hand regarding very attractive men, so they have to chase them a bit harder to get them.

Still. I'd rather be lusted after by scores of Beckies than be an human ATM machine for 1 Stacy.
You have to realize that not all types of attraction are the same; it goes in tiers.

• The best type of attraction is based on personality, because it cannot fade and only you have your exact personality. However, this type of attraction is very rare, and often made impossible by sub-par looks. Sadly, the animal component in human beings is still very strong and makes it really hard to overlook major physical flaws, even if the person's personality is perfect for you.
  • The second best type of attraction is based on looks. You are attractive on a primal level, she wants you and is turned on by you. This cannot be achieved in any other way.
  • The third best type of attraction is based on status. She wants to be with you as an ego boost. "Look at me, I am the one dating the famous actor, therefore I have more value than you". You are being used, but at least you're used for your merits, just know that the moment your fame goes, you're back to square one.
  • The fourth best type of attraction is based on money. She doesn't really want you, she just wants your money, an easy and luxurious life. This type of attraction is the most exploitative. You have to essentially actively pay for her to remain interested in you, while in the meantime she will often cheat since there is no real attraction towards YOU. And once the money runs out, the gold-digger will disappear.
All those types of attraction are fragile though.

Women still cheat on good looking chads with other good looking chads.

Personality can also fade because some people become bitter and miserable as they get older or may develop neurodegenerative diseases.

You are being "used" (if you want to look at it that way) regardless of the type of attraction (while you also "use" her for whatever you get out of the relationship)...so it doesn't really matter much as they're all still fragile (some possibly more so than others).

Relationships are fragile in general because of women's liberation and our departure from a patriarchal society.

this guy photoshopped or fr?
View attachment 1750693
Nope, that's Marko Jaric.

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab

View attachment 1749749View attachment 1749751View attachment 1749754View attachment 1749755View attachment 1749759
i didnt even try nigga who am i to change ur mind

not saying looksmaxing is irrelevant just this forum thinks game doesnt exist which is extremely delusional. If youve never "gamed" a girl in ur life then u can believe it doesnt exist
yes thats true.. game is also important but if you are attractive, girl will make your game a lot easier (i know you didnt denied it.. im just sayin)

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19301
I remember when I used to be in school, the guy who had the most attractive girl was not the best looking. It was the one who had the most status, he was by far the most popular, extremely social. (He wasn't bad looking though but he wasn't the best looking.)
but if you are better looking, its more easier to get high status
or if you are looksmaxxing and became attractive, its much more easier to be more social (people wanna hang out with you)

its like the confidence thing.. people say "muhhh just be confident" but you can be confident, if you are good looking and
people treat you well.. its boost your confidence

yes, bad looking guys can also have high status but its more difficult for them

the better you look, the easier life is (social, status, money, girls, friends, family, work, health)

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
thats what happens when u have a big dick

• +1
I cri everytime

• So Sad
Have you guys seen the movie LORD Of War? If you have you know the main character did/created all sorts of setups to get with his wife. Not only that, but it's also about proximity. Whoever is in her circle will have a higher chance of getting with her.

I just looked up Zach Bia and it says he is a "Music executive". I am not even surprised anymore. I have seen many people online where the guy was like a producer/executive in the entertainment industry or model agency who had an attractive girl.

I remember when I used to be in school, the guy who had the most attractive girl was not the best looking. It was the one who had the most status, he was by far the most popular, extremely social. (He wasn't bad looking though but he wasn't the best looking.)

Look at Drake for example, while he isn't the most attractive guy, he will in many cases beat a guy whos much better looking. Especially those who are in the movie industry/music industry. Because they communicate on emotion. We get most change/transform the most when something emotional happens to us. For example, getting bullied, others making fun of you, getting humiliated and that's when many people lose weight/gain muscle and start improving their life.

There was this video where these guys are shown a girl's picture/video then they see her in person and they can decide on whether to call it catfish and leave the room or stay. In one episode you could tell that the guys got influenced by the other guy's opinion. So, again that's why status is so powerful and how people perceive you.

Also, let's not forget many women are insecure and don't always settle with chad and they may think that a guy who looks like this will treat them better. Another thing to consider is how the man is treated in the relationship because many times in relationships like this the guy has very little say in the relationship. Many women also think if he doesn't look good he won't cheat on them.

Many guys forget that all this runs on points basically. So you get some points for having face, height, ethnicity, caste, status, wealth, and personality. If you score overall with more points then you will beat that dude. You can't compare extremes like Leonardo Di Caprio Vs Jeff Bezos.

This does NOT prove blackpill wrong. Looks obviously matter, but, many blackpillers don't realize the importance of other things. You could say that this guy wouldn't have had the same success as he did if he had an IQ of 80 or below, or if he was born in a warzone, he wouldn't have had the opportunity to even be rich.

The whole point in my opinion to looksmaxx is so that you don't have to try super hard to be with women. So, you could put in way less effort and focus on chasing women and spend that time doing other things.
Ya but you have to put in effort into maintaining and developing your looks (working out, dieting, grooming)

You gotta pick your poison. I would argue once your already rich or famous, if you can achieve that, you don't have to try super hard