The Fatties: Fart 2 [Offical Trailer] - WHY I HATE LOOKING LIKE JACK BACK

Jack Black

Jack Black

Legend of the Rent Free
WATCH THIS LITERAL TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS BECAUSE OF MOVIES LIKE THIS MY LIFE SUCKS EGGS! I LOOK EXACTLY LIKE JACK BLACK IN REAL LIFE!!!!

I LOVED THE OLD JACK BLACK MOVIES!!!! WHY CANT PEOPLE THINK OF THOSE WHEN THEY SEE ME INSTEAD?

OH YEAH THAT'S WHY!!! BECAUSE JACK BLACK IS NOTHING BUT A MONEY HUNGRY HOLLYWOOD CASH COW USING HIS MORBID OBESITY TO GET HIM MORE ROLES KNOWING CASTING CREWS WILL JUST HIRE HIM TO PLAY THE FUNNY FAT SUBHUMAN WITH THE WHOLE PLOT OF THE MOVIE REVOLVING AROUND THE FACT THAT HE IS THE FATTEST PIECE OF CRAP TO HAVE EVER WALKED THIS EARTH!!!!

EVER SINCE THE MOVIE TROPIC THUNDER JACK BLACK HAS BEEN CONSTANTLY TAKING UP MOVIE CONTRACTS DEMANDING HE EAT WHAT HAS TO BE 40 PIZZAS A DAY TO BE ABLE TO SUSTAIN THE LEVEL OF MASS OBESITY HE IS AT!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE HAS NO MORE SHAME LEFT!!!!

JUST SO HE CAN ONCE AGAIN PLAY THE ROLE OF A FAT SUBHUMAN WHO EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF FOR THE ENTIRE MOVIE MAKING THEMSELVES LOOK BETTER IN COMPARISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF I DIDN'T LOOK LIKE JACK BLACK MY LIFE WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN LIKE THIS!!!! IF JACK BLACK KEPT MAKING MOVIES LIKE NACHO LIBRE AND SCHOOL OF ROCK PEOPLE WOULD THINK OF ME AS A COOL FUNNY CHUBBY GUY!!!! BUT NO INSTEAD WHEN THEY SEE ME THEY ARE INSTEAD REMINDED OF THE FATTEST PIECE OF CRAP TO HAVE EVER WALKED THIS EARTH WITH NO DIGNITY LEFT WHO TAKES UP MOVIE ROLES JUST TO BE MADE FUN OF FOR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

JACK BLACK NO LONGER CARES ABOUT MAKING QUALITY MOVIES AND JUMANJI 2 IS PROOF OF THAT!!!! HE ONLY CARES ABOUT MONEY AND OBVIOUSLY NOT EVEN HIS OWN IMAGE LETTING HOLLYWOOD PRODUCERS PORTRAY HIM AS NOTHING BUT THE FATTIEST PIECE OF CRAP YOU HAVE EVER SEEN WHO WOULD PROBABLY EAT HIS OWN CHILDREN IF HE FOUND NOTHING LEFT IN THE FRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!

It's because of Jack Blacks money hungry decisions I am now suffering, if he just went back to making movies like he used to I wouldn't be compared to him in a bad way. Every single movie he is in these days he is only cast for being a fat subhuman slob to be made fun of, they use him for nothing more than to make other actors look better in comparison revolving the entire movie plot around the fact Jack Black hasn't seen his feet for 10 years.

If he went back to making movies like school of rock people would be reminded of a funny guy, but instead they are reminded of the fattest subhuman to have ever lived.

I will always be a fan of old Jack Black and his movies, I still love him. But the new Jack Black I do not love, he has made my life harder than it had to be.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, DarknLost, BigBiceps and 3 others
3DD22328 114C 489B 8E96 AC3802D6B71F

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tiddlywink and Deleted member 1089
Dude, You look just like Jack Black

Lose weight

Lose weight
It isn't really about the weight, a regular fat guy isn't going to be compared to Jack Black. If I am skinny or not I will always remind people of this morbidly obese actor by my face alone.

Jack Black needs to change, not me.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Pendejo

Jack Black is literally PSL 7 without the fat, he doesn't need any kind of face surgery. This is major cope.

This is Jack Black before he decided to give up his good looks in pursuit of becoming a Hollywood cash cow:
iu

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Jack Black is literally PSL 7 without the fat, he doesn't need any kind of face surgery. This is major cope.

This is Jack Black before he decided to give up his good looks in pursuit of becoming a Hollywood cash cow:
iu
It was a joke lol, he needs subnasal lip lift tho

Dude, You look just like Jack Black
When you hear the name Jack Black, what do you think about? Fat subhuman from Jumanji 2? Or cool teacher from School of Rock?

When you hear the name Jack Black, what do you think about? Fat subhuman from Jumanji 2? Or cool teacher from School of Rock?

Well, I actually think about Tenacious D

Keep crying for Jack Black
Jack black

iu
Chad Black

good morning