The final nail has been hit on my opinion on the Israeli Palestinian war

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
Random girl posts about her bf died as soon as these cringey Palestine supporters saw a Israeli flag they started to make fun of him (he didn't do anything)
Fuck all this Palestine supporters . They are just mad as to how Israelis have developed the area
⚠️ If you are Australian or American and support Palestine your a retard because your country was made in the same way ⚠️
You'll live . There's no point giving a fuck about Arabs that don't know you exist

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Imagine supporting people who don't even know you or care about you.

Just be there for yourself and that's it, only one who got you is you.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
This fake war is still going on

• +1
Yes just keep on giving all your money and weapons to Israel who have free healthcare while Americans die in the street

• +1
Yes just keep on giving all your money and weapons to Israel who have free healthcare while Americans die in the street
I'm not American I have free healthcare in my country :feelshaha:

Random girl posts about her bf died as soon as these cringey Palestine supporters saw a Israeli flag they started to make fun of him (he didn't do anything)
Fuck all this Palestine supporters . They are just mad as to how Israelis have developed the area
⚠️ If you are Australian or American and support Palestine your a retard because your country was made in the same way ⚠️
You'll live . There's no point giving a fuck about Arabs that don't know you exist
Rode the backs of christian zionism to find their place, what cucks the christians are tbf - literally had the land only to give it away.

Rode the backs of christian zionism to find their place, what cucks the christians are tbf - literally had the land only to give it away.
We own the world nigha, a small chunk of land in the desert with no resources is nothing to us. Meanwhile y'all are dying like flies for it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1