The Formula to Ascension

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
1) Reach htn facially, maybe chadlite if you can and/or desire so and are fine with the process. (Becoming a Chad is practically impossible for most people)
2) Don't be a manlet. This is probably the hardest obstacle to go over. If you are young try heightmaxxing maybe something will happen but if not then save up for LL. This is only if you are below 6'0 (183cm) barefoot.
3) Be decently muscular and toned but most importantly be lean. It depends on your appeal but for most people a physique like Ronaldo or Lewandowski is ideal.
4) Be NT. Don't act autistic (very hard to fix as well)
5) Make sure you have a deep resonant voice with not too obnoxious of a foreign accent.
6) Find a certain appeal and go into that. Whether it be "exotic", vampire, pretty boy, Jock, thug etc.

This is the formula for ascension for most people.
You don't need to be a Chad sculpted like a statue to be a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: coispet, Mainstream, hardestmfintheroom and 8 others
Maybe start with removing child raper from pfp?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: syract2, zura, IMOGYOU and 9 others
He's a good example that your actions and personality don't matter when you look good.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SkullDynamics, PositiveCanthalTilt, Detective and 5 others
Nigga is obsessed with my ramirez pfp. Would be happy if I replaced with a picture of Hitler, he didn't rape any children. Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and rares54
1) agree
2) not agree, 5'9-5'11 unfrauded is completly fine if you have others, neutral height tbh.
3) agree, being like natural athletic(calisthenic physic or idk how its named)
4) super easy, just stay at public more talk with people its ez
5) deep voice is so stupid, just dont sound to high/like some gay, when i see people start to try get lower voice is so fucking stupid
6)agree, nichmaxxing is absolutely needed for MTN/HTN range
1) Reach htn facially, maybe chadlite if you can and/or desire so and are fine with the process. (Becoming a Chad is practically impossible for most people)
2) Don't be a manlet. This is probably the hardest obstacle to go over. If you are young try heightmaxxing maybe something will happen but if not then save up for LL. This is only if you are below 6'0 (183cm) barefoot.
3) Be decently muscular and toned but most importantly be lean. It depends on your appeal but for most people a physique like Ronaldo or Lewandowski is ideal.
5) Make sure you have a deep resonant voice with not too obnoxious of a foreign accent.
6) Find a certain appeal and go into that. Whether it be "exotic", vampire, pretty boy, Jock, thug etc.

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, T50 Mogger, niqfan625 and 4 others
He's a good example that your actions and personality don't matter when you look good.
Exactly. I don't like ramirez. Horrible human being. But every day i am reminded that thousands of females physically fought with each other for him. And that in itself is a destruction of a bluepill. Nothing needed to be said

• +1
Reactions: zura, Detective and T50 Mogger
This could be dodged if you live in a country where average height is lower than yours, but yeah, 6ft is where men start being seeing as tall and is the most female gazed height

no they do, he still got accused and ended his life in prison wdym
Nigga is obsessed with my ramirez pfp. Would be happy if I replaced with a picture of Hitler, he didn't rape any children. Jfl
hitler is much better, man who inspired millions and led a country, incredible talent and willpower but failed, basically napoleon who lost VS the miserable child raper, no need to even recall him.

Legitimate thread. Also, work on your social media. I missed the opportunity to know a girl better once because she asked for my Instagram account and I didn't have one.
Brutal, I have one instagram with like 3 pictures from years ago :lul:

4) super easy, just stay at public more talk with people its ez
5) deep voice is so stupid, just dont sound to high/like some gay, when i see people start to try get lower voice is so fucking stupid
It's not that easy. This is clearly coming from someone who hasn't struggled with social interactions
And deep voice is highly dimorphic and attractive. I'm not saying pretend to lower your voice but genuinely try to deepen it be it via vocal exercises or test increase etc

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
not glazing hitler btw, i would probably shot him if i was soldier back in days.
no they do, he still got accused and ended his life in prison wdym

hitler is much better, man who inspired millions and led a country, incredible talent and willpower but failed, basically napoleon who lost VS the miserable child raper, no need to even recall him.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Legitimate thread. Also, work on your social media. I missed the opportunity to know a girl better once because she asked for my Instagram account and I didn't have one.
I don't have a single social media beside WhatsApp, telegram, youtube and I guess here if you count this as social media. I need to make Instagram and twitter accounts

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
Hitler was an incel who went ER theory

• +1
I don't have a single social media beside WhatsApp, telegram, youtube and I guess here if you count this as social media. I need to make Instagram and twitter accounts
Yeah, instagram is needed, twitter not that much tbh

• +1
It's not that easy. This is clearly coming from someone who hasn't struggled with social interactions
And deep voice is highly dimorphic and attractive. I'm not saying pretend to lower your voice but genuinely try to deepen it be it via vocal exercises or test increase etc
i spent my full childhood playing PC, and just fighting guys in whole middleschool, like 15k hours played in games. I am also introvert and cant stand party's or loud music, still just talk with girls, even with ugly ones, just talk with people - i usually just come to some guy and say some funny-stupid shit like:"bro take off your hat(man had that tiktok haircut making a cap or helmet idk)" then stare for a second and start laughing. Also almost zero problems with women, even if i live in a country that has 10x less extrovertic society than USA. Just talk with friends and be funny, find your people(idk maybe looksmaxxers idc)

I know guy who has natural deep voice and no one is like glazing him, he sounds intimidating in phone calls but nothing more. And i know guy who tries to put fake deep voice and it feels like strange, trying to pretend i mean. And thousand of guys with average voice and no problem with it.

You just need like 1-2 good cards and other average and you will find yourself in life, not everyone born to be Chad Thundercock but reaching their potential is good.

• +1
i spent my full childhood playing PC, and just fighting guys in whole middleschool, like 15k hours played in games. I am also introvert and cant stand party's or loud music, still just talk with girls, even with ugly ones, just talk with people - i usually just come to some guy and say some funny-stupid shit like:"bro take off your hat(man had that tiktok haircut making a cap or helmet idk)" then stare for a second and start laughing. Also almost zero problems with women, even if i live in a country that has 10x less extrovertic society than USA. Just talk with friends and be funny, find your people(idk maybe looksmaxxers idc)

I know guy who has natural deep voice and no one is like glazing him, he sounds intimidating in phone calls but nothing more. And i know guy who tries to put fake deep voice and it feels like strange, trying to pretend i mean. And thousand of guys with average voice and no problem with it.

You just need like 1-2 good cards and other average and you will find yourself in life, not everyone born to be Chad Thundercock but reaching their potential is good.
Jfl at finding looksmaxxers irl I'm sure I've passed one (not the tiktok zoomer looksmaxxers) but obviously I won't know.

Also nigga an introvert is someone who gets tired from social interactions therefore generally tries to avoid them.

What you described there doesn't sound like an introvert.

And being non-nt isn't being an introvert

Being non-nt is either having a mental issue of some sort like being aspie or autistic or having social anxiety and being socially unaware and not knowing what to say or do and how to interpret people's behaviour and statements in social situations.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Jfl at finding looksmaxxers irl I'm sure I've passed one (not the tiktok zoomer looksmaxxers) but obviously I won't know.

Also nigga an introvert is someone who gets tired from social interactions therefore generally tries to avoid them.

What you described there doesn't sound like an introvert.

And being non-nt isn't being an introvert

Being non-nt is either having a mental issue of some sort like being aspie or autistic or having social anxiety and being socially unaware and not knowing what to say or do and how to interpret people's behaviour and statements in social situations.
Just spend time with people and farm EQ(emotional intellect, analogue of IQ), social anxiety is fixable, just find people who would support you and you would support them too, it feels really good, maybe GYM friends or religion friends or other sport friends, if you are not total asshole IRL, you would do that.

• +1
Just spend time with people and farm EQ(emotional intellect, analogue of IQ), social anxiety is fixable, just find people who would support you and you would support them too, it feels really good, maybe GYM friends or religion friends or other sport friends, if you are not total asshole IRL, you would do that.
Unfortunately it's not as simple as you make it out to be

The formula to be a slayer is to be a Chadlite or a tall built HTN. Pretty simple

• +1

Wow you just mentioned all the things you need to stay alive for 2024

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Napoleon1800
Being gymmaxxed is bare minimum for dating market in 2023. To be successful you have to be roidmaxxed (bigger than all those natty copers, but not too big), tall (6'3 is minimum), HTN facially alone, somewhat NT.

• +1
Being gymmaxxed is bare minimum for dating market in 2023. To be successful you have to be roidmaxxed (bigger than all those natty copers, but not too big), tall (6'3 is minimum), HTN facially alone, somewhat
I want to die

• +1

The Formula to Ascension: Be good looking.
what's the point of this thread nigga?

• +1
Someone should make a “Prettyboy” or “Starboy” niche-maxing Guide, with that most of MTN’s (like me) would ascend to HTN.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Exactly. I don't like ramirez. Horrible human being. But every day i am reminded that thousands of females physically fought with each other for him. And that in itself is a destruction of a bluepill. Nothing needed to be said
ramirezpill is enough to prove blackpill. anyone denying that coping hard.

• +1
if you have a htn face and a good physique I think 5'10-5'11 is enough.

• +1
Pointless you can’t your looks much
You are what you are

• +1