The forum needs an age limit NOW @MODS

@Xangsane @lilith @Skywalker @anthony111553 ops?

correct but its hard to implement rn
its all over now anyways
@Master @Master's DAD should have eliminated all the schizos from the beginning and allow only the people who want to find a community of fellow neets, incels, and looksmaxxers, who enjoy genuine banter and giving REAL advice to each other and keep it low key and small

no retards, no future ERs or mental asylum escapees

at least thats my opinion lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Agreed they're useless anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
correct but its hard to implement rn
its all over now anyways
@Master @Master's DAD should have eliminated all the schizos from the beginning and allow only the people who want to find a community of fellow neets, incels, and looksmaxxers, who enjoy genuine banter and giving REAL advice to each other and keep it low key and small

no retards, no future ERs or mental asylum escapees

at least thats my opinion lol
Buddy apply to be a mod

It's not so much their age that annoys me, although it's correlated, it's that they're usually completely normal young guys who you can tell just came here cause it's a trendy thing they heard about in TikTok.

• +1
Reactions: SA7 and Deleted member 30037
It's not so much their age that annoys me, although it's correlated, it's that they're usually completely normal young guys who you can tell just came here cause it's a trendy thing they heard about in TikTok.
That’s the point though. Older gens found the forum via the blackpill the regular way. These new guys don’t even know what the BP is. They’re normies who follow trends