The forum really did change on August 7th

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
I remember that day was the one where i got 500 posts. The energy of this forum was so much different then. I was rotting hard at the time. Seemed alot less narcy and more helpful (I changed the forum for the worse in that way) . I dunno anything else to say

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, yen, rand anon and 2 others
I remember that day was the one where i got 500 posts. The energy of this forum was so much different then. I was rotting hard at the time. Seemed alot less narcy and more helpful (I changed the forum for the worse in that way) . I dunno anything else to say
why aug 7 on particular?
or is that just the day u got 500 posts
either way i agree, this forum does seem "different" nowawdays

• +1
Reactions: Jova
What changes have you noticed specifically on the forum that negatively impacts it?

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
why aug 7 on particular?
or is that just the day u got 500 posts
either way i agree, this forum does seem "different" nowawdays
It was the tiktok invasion, but im not gonna sit here and say that I know how much the forum has changed over the years, i just know what the past year has been

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, rand anon and CarrotMaxxer
It was the tiktok invasion, but im not gonna sit here and say that I know how much the forum has changed over the years, i just know what the past year has been
yeah i know what you mean
i joined ~ Feb 2023
forum seemed alot more fun/lively
more "characters" that were active

• +1
Reactions: zura, Mr. President and rand anon
I feel like I joined right at the end of the peak of .org, back when forum lolcows like dev, that one brazil mutt nigga, makinithappen and some forum chads like avgjoe, salludon, amnesia, anstrum were posting actively

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, tombradylover, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
Forum changed after tiktok invasion tbh.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Heinrich Schmidt, 97baHater and 3 others
535745583744858758th this forum has changed post ๐Ÿ˜‘

@GabachoCopium โ€™muhh it seemed a lot less narcyโ€™
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I feel like I joined right at the end of the peak of .org, back when forum lolcows like dev, that one brazil mutt nigga, makinithappen and some forum chads like avgjoe, salludon, amnesia, anstrum were posting actively
we dont have any more "notable" characters that are currently active
like we arent gonna look back months from now and think "aw man i really miss those anthony 115372827 posts:soy: :soy:"
nobody is funny anymore
closest we got to the chads r clavicular and zeta
:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
2022 was last good year

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
I'll never experience the "good times" of this website

but why does it matter

I don't care about this place anyway

I'll never experience the "good times" of this website