The friendship Pill (COPE)

Deleted member 1707

Deleted member 1707

Latincel
SUMARY: "Being the closest (aka BFF) of the most popular guys on your high-schoool/work/classroom will make you more capable in life".

1.INTRODUCTION:
We all can consider ourselves the chad's friend or the chad's admirer, in multiple scenarios. As the chad's friend, life always sucked because when he go laid, you got only the option to see or maybe got a kiss or a lay with the ugliest one. As the chad's admirer, you always had envy and jealousy on him; these was detrimental to your mental health.

So, why it would be better to take the first option, the option of always being the last? Or the second in the best scenario? Because it gives you joy on life, it will make you live. Chad's lifestyle can be lived as his friend and probably will be the best scenario of all that you could have chosen.

As a friend you see the world and understand the dinamics of social hierarchys in life.
As a friend you could approximate yourself to the solve or "your" answer to the existential problematic.
As a friend you could get any pussie because the girlfriends he may be having probably will have a female friend that find you "cute" or "freak" in the good way.
As a friend you could be living by the rents of their writing live.

Just answer a question... Who would you prefer to be from here to 10 years apart?
- The FRIEND of someone that can live what you cannot by his side.
- The one that only knows to deal the pain of being ugly.

1.1. STUDY CASE: Lonely Chad, Chad with no "real friends", Ethnic Chad.
1.2. OBJECTIVES: Show that you may have hope in living a life.
1.3 CURRENT STATE OF THE SUBJECT: Hard if you don't listen or you lost any hope in humanity.
1.4 METODOLOGY: Mix between my thoughts and "How to make friends?" book notes.

2.DEVELOPING THE IDEA:
2.1. HISTORY: Well... Some of you know my story, I am not virgin, I am always being called ugly, I got taller at late teens and I had several GF. I have always had this inner curiosity; I like to see social mechanics and study them as a seeker. As a child I only talk when people made me talk or asked me anything, rest of the time I was looking out the window looking for something to observe. As I grow up I start to realise that people were pushing me against this attitude, I could not be this quiet guy no more. I got to fit in the class in a role, as the intellectual or the stupid one. So I decide to come close to the bad-guys and popular-ones.
That was giving me the tools to don't being harrased of the rest of the people because I was the friend or the main objective of the bully in the class.
I began to realise that I was the only that truly knowned these people because at last term the best that they can find on me were an ear to listen, here is the key. This thought of the bully or the popular ones, were a gold mine, a gold mine that is useful almost until today.
Thought of cruelty, the theatre that they had to play, the person that they would really like to become, ambitious thouhts...
Then I grow up a little to become more respected because everybody knows you as the FRIEND of CHAD. And that was the main reason of my sucess on the years to come... Being a listener, or a victim during these times make you harder to beat and respected because you may have something that rest doesnt have, to become CHAD's friend.
I started with RRPP (Public Relationships) bullshit of evening clubs (-18), so I became the RRPP of the HS, thanks to the fame CHAD's gived me. Chad were always going to parties with me and "while I handle one bag of their stacyes, i was giving a bag to another lonely becky".
Then when you become older (+18) you thanks all that bully and Chad's humilliations because now you are harder to beat, life haave made you... So tinder came in the game, I took some profesional photos and got some matches that were willing to meet, I got laid several times. And also in clubs I still have a lot of game in the speech because I dont talk as the way I look, my words are the CHAD's words or CHAD's manners.
All of these were result of becoming a FRIEND of someone that may have life easier but not at the last term... These were results of being the FRIEND of someone that is willing to have someone in his side as his pupil.

2.2 CONTEXT: Many of you users are already depressed when all that you need is to become friend to your closest chad. Lonelyness can be shared by that ones that seem extremely the opposite.

2.3 THEORETICAL FRAMEWORK: Chad is willing to have a REAL FRIEND. BE A GOOD FRIEND.

3. RESULTS:
100+ different girls french kissed.
20+ different lays.
tinder success.
social sucess.
plenty of friends.

4. CONCLUSION:
As many of you won't read I just have to say that having FRIENDS are the most enjoyable thing in life also the best cope to live. Fight for having CHAD friends.
"The sun is orbitated by planets, just become a planet, as rocks may not be remembered."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
just be chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 1707
There should be a mandatory english test before anyone is allowed to post on this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Norwooder, Mongrelcel and 3 others
There should be a mandatory english test before anyone is allowed to post on this site
Sí hermano, tenemos que adaptarnos a vuestro idioma😹

• +1
Reactions: SpanishSlayer and Deleted member 761
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 761
Fair enough, but it still feels cucked to get Chads leftovers. Why would anyone want you there if you are subhuman? Theyll look at you as a disgusting incel.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 761 and Deleted member 5634
Didnt read no friends for your face

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, wagbox and Deleted member 761
Congrats you got Chad's sloppy leftovers.