the golden days of lookism are over

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
this forum is completely done. no more fun left in it. i'll pay the jew admin some shekels to get my posts removed and restart from 0. good riddance faggots

• +1
Reactions: kt4x_w, Veganist, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
17578.jpg

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
this forum is completely done. no more fun left in it. i'll pay the jew admin some shekels to get my posts removed and restart from 0. good riddance faggots
You say this but then youre gonna be back in a week

Bro i’ll pick you up, we’re gonna smoke a big fat joint together.

water

The BBC live feed has took over lookism

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
2 posts about bbc full of shitpost hate got locked mine with nearly 200 reps and the other with 500 it's insane how nigger cope is everywhere in .org
#BanNiggersFromOrg
#JusticeForTheLookismCels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate and sub5c3l
The blackpill went too mainstream.

Before, you had to be at least somewhat clever to think about these sorts of things and then dig enough until you found forums like this one.

These days, every zoomer on tiktok will see a video about the blackpill at some point, and many of them head on over here, a sea of pathetic 80 IQs flooding this forum like the bubonic plague.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and nofap
The blackpill went too mainstream.

Before, you had to be at least somewhat clever to think about these sorts of things and then dig enough until you found forums like this one.

These days, every zoomer on tiktok will see a video about the blackpill at some point, and many of them head on over here, a sea of pathetic 80 IQs flooding this forum like the bubonic plague.
I discovered bp by wheat waffles ages ago and was pulled by curiosity,
But what's so bothering about tiktok newcels in .org?