The great lie pushed by radical lefts and everyone who aims at dirty power - The truth

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
This is built off of Jordan Peterson's ideas, however we've had the same ideas for years but I don't have a platform. However I have not heard him explain what the great lie actually is. It is simply this:

All extremely narcissistic weak people, whether by low intelligence, ugly face, lack of ambition, etc want you to believe 2 things:
1. There is power in numbers
2. The power in numbers have no influence on them because they are "one" with the mob/large number of people

This is the most ultimate lie of all time and there is proof in history. If you believe this lie they maintain their power. I will break down why each is not true andh how to properly combat.

1. There is power in numbers
This is fundamentally NOT TRUE. As there is power in numbers there is also the higher chance of being overpowered by those exact numbers. Look at Caesar, killed by his own people. I will go into detail in the second point but the reason people believe there is power in numbers is because they have made 1000's of fatal mistakes before being overtaken by the "mob". Where the mob is fundamentally weak narcissists, they are everywhere. The true answer is that if you avoid making fundamental mistakes in life, you will not be touched by a large mob. Power is only against you in numbers when you refuse to follow fundamental growth activities in your life (meditation, work hard, gym, etc), and this is why the weak narcissists are forced to use rule #2 because they are too stupid for development.

2. The power in numbers have no influence on them because they are "one" with the mob/large number of people

This is where the "elites"rule. They will NEVER appear to have dissidence within their group because they need to maintain the image that they are at one with all of the ideals they believe in or they lose all collective power. This is why you never hear whistle blowing from the elites. This also means they will rarely call out bad behaviour from those they are "one" with and will go with the flow all of the time to avoid looking like they have any internal power dissidence. They MUST look like everything is well or they lose their power. The truth however is that in low iq people, they all hate each other. Almost always. Once you recognize the hate you recognize the weakness and power struggles within their "power structure" and can take it down. It's a psychological structure that is strong as long as you believe in it.

The way to go about avoiding these is to recognize the truth that nothing has power over you because a "mob" that is against you are also against themselves and will take your side even if they are on their way to attacking you, unless you made a huge mistake in which that's where your fault lies.

The destruction of the self is what is required in order for large radical leftists to maintain power. Note however that they do not actually believe these things, they only want to maintain their power and to do this they must have others weaker than them remain in that weakness so there are no proper opponents to their power. This is also where immigration comes in. If you weaken the entire state, you have nobody to fight against you. The right needs a "tribe" in order to maintain their sense of self, and this is where the right is fundamentally weaker than the radical left. By destroying the "tribe" mentality the left is able to maintain power and walk amongst the battered right winged dogs as they fear their leftist masters revenge through deception.

TLDR: if you didn't read kys, just read it.

dnrd + DA JOOZ!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
you must’ve licked ayn rand’s choch

Try fighting 1 v1
Then 10 v 1 and get back to me on if your theory holds up
try giving 1000 dollars to 5 people to fight against the other 5.
Dc Comics Fight GIF by The Batman
also u can batman that shit