The "great reset" will destroy the internet within 4 years

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Maybe even less than that. Perhaps it won't last for even 2 years.

The elites are dismantling the world with the intent of replacing it with a new one. I give the internet as we know it between 1-4 more years before it goes the way of the dodo. In the future nothing will be published unless it is approved by a central authority. Nothing. No youtube, no forums, no discord etc. They will probably justify it by saying they need to combat "hate" and "cyberterrorism". In fact there are already conspiracy theories that the elites intend to stage a phony cyberattack that will cripple electronic infrastructure so that they will have even an even bigger excuse to end all electronic freedom.

Over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Clark69, HellenicChad, Danish_Retard and 13 others
Download everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
disillusioned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Ritalincell, 5'8manlet and 5 others
50.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 7651
I don’t really care all I think about nowadays is having sex and mogging

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Be_ConfidentBro, Golang and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Danish_Retard, TheoryMaxxer and 1 other person
I dont think it will happen , and if it does i ll see yall on looksmax.deepweb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Clark69, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

@disillusioned did you see this? they are getting rid of all the dissidents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 2969
I will gladly give up Looksmax to have Instagram, Facebook and TikTok nuked as well.
Social media is cancer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Norwooder, 5'8manlet and 6 others

The elites are dismantling the world with the intent of replacing it with a new one. I give the internet as we know it between 1-4 more years before it goes the way of the dodo. In the future nothing will be published unless it is approved by a central authority. Nothing. No youtube, no forums, no discord etc. They will probably justify it by saying they need to combat "hate" and "cyberterrorism". In fact there are already conspiracy theories that the elites intend to stage a phony cyberattack that will cripple electronic infrastructure so that they will have even an even bigger excuse to end all electronic freedom.

Over.
bro just watch Evangelion things will make much more sense

We will make our own internet then, 20 years ago in my country there were tons of improvised computer networks, with cables hanging from trees or going from one apartment to another, some were huge with hundreds or thousands of users, the servers hosted a ton of pirated stuff, you could download anything, chat with other people, play games, etc. - they were like a local version of the internet, outside of any regulations.

• Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard
26 min? GIve me the short version.
(((they))) are aware that more and more people are waking up. in the past it was 0.5%. nowadays it is 7-15%. so still a minority but a larger one. however they are tracking who these people are

they are going to exterminate millions of americans who are somewhat aware of what (((they))) are doing. they will use power outtages, come for you in the middle of the night, kidnap you and take you to a fema camp where you will be either reeducated or killed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9090, alex569 and 2 others
Censorship will become immense and even extremer than now. Algorithms are becoming advanced like crazy, and they'll just feed you with information and influences to steer you into the mindless robot they want you to be, while censoring anything that remotely portrays the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, turkproducer, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Unfortunately will happen 100%

Over.
cope, if men and women have no copes then they will just rope

tl:dw? Also how legit is this?
this dude predicted that there would be a flu outbreak.

tl;dw
(((they))) are aware that more and more people are waking up. in the past it was 0.5%. nowadays it is 7-15%. so still a minority but a larger one. however they are tracking who these people are

they are going to exterminate millions of americans who are somewhat aware of what (((they))) are doing. they will use power outtages, come for you in the middle of the night, kidnap you and take you to a fema camp where you will be either reeducated or killed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 10679

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69

I don't live in the USA though. In fact I don't even live in a country that even has the means to do this at all. I live in Iceland, where the government doesn't even have the means to do this. If they actually started trying this there would be massive dissatisfaction with it.

Also just lol if you think it is possible to kill people selectively through "power outtages". That form of shit would kill people indiscriminately in the effected area.

I think it is more likely they are going for the long game. That the intend to slowly wrestle more and more control over the next several years while dumbing down the braindead masses even more than they are already, until they have an easily controllalbe idiocracy. Which they arguably already have.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 4612
I don't live in the USA though. In fact I don't even live in a country that even has the means to do this at all. I live in Iceland, where the government doesn't even have the means to do this. If they actually started trying this there would be massive dissatisfaction with it.

Also just lol if you think it is possible to kill people selectively through "power outtages". That form of shit would kill people indiscriminately in the effected area.

I think it is more likely they are going for the long game. That the intend to slowly wrestle more and more control over the next several years while dumbing down the braindead masses even more than they are already, until they have an easily controllalbe idiocracy. Which they arguably already have.
yeah i was thinking it could be a psy op tbh.

> OMG HAPPENING HAPPENING ITS GONNA HAPPOOOOON FOR REAL THIS TIME
kc5YotM.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, The Bleach Pill, sub6manletnozygos and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
We will make our own internet then, 20 years ago in my country there were tons of improvised computer networks, with cables hanging from trees or going from one apartment to another, some were huge with hundreds or thousands of users, the servers hosted a ton of pirated stuff, you could download anything, chat with other people, play games, etc. - they were like a local version of the internet, outside of any regulations.
where are you from?

I'm glad I live in Iceland in times like these.
With that being said; what effect do you think all this will have on Iceland? How will day to day living in Iceland change in your opinion?

I'm glad I live in Iceland in times like these.
With that being said; what effect do you think all this will have on Iceland? How will day to day living in Iceland change in your opinion?

The same propaganda is happening here as everywhere else. The difference is merely, the authorities here don't even have the ability to go 1984 on us. They will probably make some effort to impose mandatory vaccine bullshit, but it's anybody's guess how they would respond if there was large scale unhappiness about it.

Though tbh most people here are massively bluepilled betasheep who will probably just go along with everything anyway regardless of what the authorities do. In any case it's possible things will be COMPARATIVELY less fucked here than elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500