The halo effect

LooksMaxxingBoss

LooksMaxxingBoss

Greek Chad 🇬🇷
So I want to discuss with you about the halo effect regarding an example that shocked me today in the city. So there were two homeless people and people passed from them except from the good looking homeless person.The question I had in my mind was that even though he is homeless and gets attention and money why isn’t he presented with a an offer to work , because in general I know that Moggers get better results in life with the help of the halo effect but why is this good looking dude homeless ?

U homeless bum tiktokcel

Because people don't just walk around and hand out jobs. Even the most attractive guys need to make an effort.

Because people don't just walk around and hand out jobs. Even the most attractive guys need to make an effort.
I mean even criminals got the opportunity to be models (a real kid that pays good ) thats my point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I mean even criminals got the opportunity to be models (a real kid that pays good ) thats my point
That's one in a million brah. The homeless guy you saw is homeless for a good fucking reason, and employers know that.

• +1
Reactions: LooksMaxxingBoss