The Hardmax money problem

Maalik

Maalik

Diamond
if you're truecel like me, you will need to hardmax as your problems are deeper than Skin and Hair. They are bony problems. The obvious problem here is, most of us here are fairly young and don't have the money for it
In the realistic best case scenario, we'll get some well paying jobs like engineer, doctor, pentester, software dev we still have some time left before automation) in our early twenties, and it will take like 4-5 years to gain the necessary funds. stock, forex, real estate Investments generally only pay off on the scale of decades tbh. And you need a decent amount to even start. Soros, and the medallion fund are anomalies, and nobody can easily feasibly aim to replicate them

So in summary
That's teenage years gone embroiled in studymaxxing as an incel. probably a boring school life like I had. :feelsrope:
Maktab3

and then another 5/6 years making money.
Possibly more, life likes to make you take detours. So 6 years of PRIME life gone. I don't like it.
And you spent these five years still ugly af and chad in the same profession gets paid more for doing the same work jfl.

And if you flopped school and couldn't get an elite job you'll be wagecucking at Mcdonalds's , warehouses, deliveries or taxi or some shit.
You will be THIRTY by the time you can pay someone to push your jaw forward a few mm. THIRTY. do you know what that means? YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS ALREADY OVER :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: whats the point looksmaxxing when by the time you finish, the Agepill grabs you by your neck and dunks you right back into bleak despair.

We simply cannot afford to wait that long, embroiled in a bleak life while gazing wistfully at the rest of society chasing a fucking surgery, If by some miracle u dont lose motivation for it, your personality will be completely dead and fucked up too since you've not had any interesting experiences at all and you spent 25-30 YEARS OF EXISTENCE rotting.

This CATASTROPHIC problem leaves only 3 options.
take loans, go into debt.
Theft. [obviously I'm not encouraging this to anybody]
Beg for funding.

In terms of more detailed considerations on Theft:
There's basic burglaries, vehicle jackings ofc, but an interesting method evil people use to make money is Ransomware and Cryptoware.

Ransomware: you inject people's computers with a virus, usually encrypting everything. They pay you in exchange for the Key. Only the lowest of the low don't bother sending the key after receiving payment. i actually got cucked by this when I was a kid. :feelsree:Downloaded some ransomware masquerading as Dark Mystic [ a trainer for an old game called Adventure Quest worlds ].

Cryptoware: This to me seems like the most moral type of theft. Still a type of evil, but not as evil as any other theft I tcan think of.
You inject people's computers with a software that mines crypto and sends it to YOU, in the background, harnessing other people's computational resources for your benefit. Obviously such softwares need to be designed meticulously so that the owner doesn't notice it for at least 6 months+.
I hear the users of this method tend to target school computers. I read many gave up on university computer networks as they're hard to control since so many people started hacking them back in 2010s and universities became more cautious.

Its an ingenious idea. they ask some kid to inject it into a school computer for them, try to hack the whole network and boom. you just got yourself a decently powerful mining farm.

Again im not condoning theft. I'm just spitting my stream of thoughts here to see what you guys think. I didn't post this on moneymaxxing just because it feels people there are chasing money for its own sake, not for hardmax. This problem of making money, a lot of it, reliably and quickly stands as a problem just as brutal as deformed faces and manlet heights. But we must not give up brothers.

Remember the keys to this worldly life's treasures sit only in the hands of the courageous.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, niqfan625 and thereallegend
Right out of highschool I started working full time so I can get surgeries and look great for university, fast looks fast life.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Anchor_Ship, thereallegend and 1 other person
Right out of highschool I started working full time so I can get surgeries and look great for university, fast looks fast life.
Good, but you're just following the wagecuck template.
you need to be even faster. The clock is ticking. And using up your late teen years like this is brutal ngl.
So make sure the jobs ur doing are decently pleasant for you. There's no world in which going through 10 years of hell ends up benefitting you. keep the rot at bay.

Have you considered any of the 3 last resort options I mentioned or nah?

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and thereallegend
Good, but you're just following the wagecuck template.
you need to be even faster. The clock is ticking. And using up your late teen years like this is brutal ngl.
So make sure the jobs ur doing are decently pleasant for you. There's no world in which going through 10 years of hell ends up benefitting you. keep the rot at bay.

Have you considered any of the 3 last resort options I mentioned or nah?
I will work 2 years and get surgeries then enter uni a mogger and from there on out it's all about maintenance.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, redmaxx and Maalik
If you live in the west and were born at least lower middle class, the answer is asking your parents or grandparents for the surgery funds.

Unless, as you said, they want to watch their kid commit suicide at 30 or be completely messed in the head from repeat rejections and being mocked by women (if your physical failos are bad enough).

If you were born poor then there aren't many realistic options besides crime. By the time you study, graduate uni and finally make some money, you will already have missed out on most of your youth and spent it in solitude.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, niqfan625, thereallegend and 1 other person
If you were born poor then there aren't many realistic options besides crime. By the time you study, graduate uni and finally make some money, you will already have missed out on most of your youth and spent it in solitude.
exactly what im saying. Wording this brutality so succinctly literally made me seethe at night jfl :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

My family has money, but they'll 100% take me to a shaykh who will explain Allah looks at the hearts of people not their faces.

and he would be correct. but other people look at my face. And if I pushed it, I would certainly end up hated and ostracised from my own family lmao. T

Man what a disastrous set of problems to be faced with. On one hand there is the social hell created by being short and ugly. Then, there is the life threatening risk a person has to take in order to procure the necessary money to fix these problems in a reasonable amount of time.

And I can't even imagine there would be that many people competent, patient and emotionally sturdy enough to slip through all these obstacles. Just to stop being humiliated by society and have a normal life.

The way all these problems complement each other's vulnerabilities almost feels like it is the Curse of God, who planned for it to be this way and did not intend for there to be a way out except for maybe ONE special subhuman per generation.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Surgery is not that expensive really. Use credit cards to pay your daily expenses and save 100% of your pay check and you can have a bimax in a couple of years even in minimum wage. Yes you’ll have a debt to pay off but you’ll look good while doing it. Grind your credit score, don’t max out limit utilisation, and so on.

You won’t get a loan for surgery but using the method above you essentially achieve the same outcome.

If you’re in third world it is, but over there money will get you more bitches than looks will anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
This CATASTROPHIC problem leaves only 3 options.
take loans, go into debt.
Theft. [obviously I'm not encouraging this to anybody]
Beg for funding.
Only 3? I can think of a much better, longer-lasting option

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
If you live in the west and were born at least lower middle class, the answer is asking your parents or grandparents for the surgery funds.

Unless, as you said, they want to watch their kid commit suicide at 30 or be completely messed in the head from repeat rejections and being mocked by women (if your physical failos are bad enough).
This is such a horrible approach jfl
Grandma, I need $35000 for cosmetic jaw surgery or I will KILL MYSELF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mezo103, zura, niqfan625 and 3 others
Loan-maxxing for surgery only makes sense if you are already HTN+ and are a simple rhino or HT away from slaying.

For most average guys, this is the brutal reality awaiting you if you don’t properly moneymax first:
97F4FE5C 3AB8 4DF8 BB95 3D541C722EFD

• +1
You won’t get a loan for surgery but using the method above you essentially achieve the same salary
You will. It’s called a consumer loan. All you need is a permanent and at least average salary .

Last edited:
You will. It’s called a consumer loan. All you need is a permanent and at least average salary .

Plus good credit score and reasonable credit utilisation. Both methods can be combined for an even quicker outcome, I’d imagine. My perspective is from the UK where getting consumer loans does not seem particularly easy.

We simply cannot afford to wait that long, embroiled in a bleak life while gazing wistfully at the rest of society chasing a fucking surgery, If by some miracle u dont lose motivation for it, your personality will be completely dead and fucked up too since you've not had any interesting experiences at all and you spent 25-30 YEARS OF EXISTENCE rotting.
Life is simply too insufferable for us youngcels to spend another 8-12 years grinding just to get surgeries when it's too late

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Meister!
I know some dudes younger than 20 with enough money to hardmax

Poor background, no theft or scamming

Surgery is not that expensive really. Use credit cards to pay your daily expenses and save 100% of your pay check and you can have a bimax in a couple of years even in minimum wage. Yes you’ll have a debt to pay off but you’ll look good while doing it. Grind your credit score, don’t max out limit utilisation, and so on.

You won’t get a loan for surgery but using the method above you essentially achieve the same outcome.

If you’re in third world it is, but over there money will get you more bitches than looks will anyway.
yup im gonna do this. (y)
Only 3? I can think of a much better, longer-lasting option
Enlighten me

My parents think men that look beautiful are too feminine and men need to be a bit ugly as that's masculine and more attractive. So fucking over :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, zura, niqfan625 and 1 other person
My parents think men that look beautiful are too feminine and men need to be a bit ugly as that's masculine and more attractive. So fucking over :feelswhy:
Lol
i bet they mean some guy with perfect structural features, good skin, but there's a scar on some part of his face. This is what people automatically think of when they speak of being a "bit ugly" to be manlier. A lot of non blackpilled people actually struggle to ideate an ugly person properly lol. Even artists automatically turn every character they draw into Chad by accident

• +1
Lol
i bet they mean some guy with perfect structural features, good skin, but there's a scar on some part of his face. This is what people automatically think of when they speak of being a "bit ugly" to be manlier. A lot of non blackpilled people actually struggle to ideate an ugly person properly lol. Even artists automatically turn every character they draw into Chad by accident
This is what they mean
Istockphoto 487911896 612x612
Image 2022 02 24t111620 869

SAME BRO I CANT EVEN GROW MY HAIR OUT

Has anyone actually ever ascend after hardmax lol

LREADY OVER :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: whats the point looksmaxxing when by the time you finish, the Agepill grabs you by your neck and dunks you right back into bleak despair
This is why anti aging work is so important. It needs more research and experimention. It’s still not understood exactly why we age, or why we “look old”.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Maalik

Attachments

• psychlonic_-_way_of_the_shadow.pdf
    404.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Maalik
Retard op doesn't know about antiage, start now, u start aging at 0 not 30, u can be in ur prime easily until atleast ur mid 30s if u antiagemaxx.

• JFL
Reactions: Mezo103 and Maalik
Retard op doesn't know about antiage, start now, u start aging at 0 not 30, u can be in ur prime easily until atleast ur mid 30s if u antiagemaxx.
Father time is undefeated since the dawn of humanity but Splinter901's Antiaging is finally gonna do him :lul:

Lol

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior
Tret ain't restoring your lost elastin :feelsrope:

That fucking cancer destroyed my collagen and wrinkled my face, there is a way to not age, it has yet to be discovered.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and autistic_tendencies