The Heightpocalypse is incoming.

promogger

promogger

Iron
Throughout the past few decades, the average male height has only been increasing. 5'10 in the 1980's would be considered 6'1, and now, 5'10 (178 cm) is considered average height throughout most countries. This is proof that you have to heightmaxx if you are under 20 as soon as possible, or you will be left behind in this race of life.

This average height increase isn't going to stop soon, gaslighting yourself or coping your way around it wouldn't help either.

No one wants to talk about it, and no one probably ever will, but trust me, all teenage kids are probably heightmaxxing their way up, while you waste your time on this site. If anyone wants, I can make a detailed heightmaxxing guide for you.

tldr; Heightmax, or you will face the pain of regret, I'd rather face the pain of discipline.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, thereallegend, datboijj and 1 other person
This average height increase isn't going to stop soon, gaslighting yourself or coping your way around it wouldn't help either.
you can already see it slowing down

tldr; Heightmax, or you will face the pain of regret, I'd rather face the pain of discipline.
can't pass your genetic limit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, datboijj, arabcelxxx and 7 others
ive never heard this before

I think it’ll stop just here tbh we don’t have reasons to be any taller in the modern world

why would people keep growing to be giants human body starts looking deformed at some point

Calm down, it's slowing down, even stopped in some countries

Also, most height data comes from self-reported surveys and gen z is the most height-obsessed generation in history. You can't fully trust their numbers, as a generation they're engaging in unprecedented levels of height frauding and inflation. And think about it, does it make sense to you that average height in the West would increase so much while at the same time whites, the tallest people on average, are declining in numbers and being replaced by shorter ethnics? Doesn't that make you suspicious?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, datboijj, mathis and 4 others
Ghg + aeomatase inhibitors at 13-14 until you're 190 cm then stop and you will be anywhere from 190-200 cm + which is more than enough for the current height meta. I would say 195-200 cm barefoot(moggs 90%-95% of men) is good for now and every 20-30 years add 5 cm to adapt to the meta change.

• JFL
Reactions: FBl, mathis and kanderior
Ghg + aeomatase inhibitors at 13-14 until you're 190 cm then stop and you will be anywhere from 190-200 cm + which is more than enough for the current height meta. I would say 195-200 cm barefoot(moggs 90%-95% of men) is good for now and every 20-30 years add 5 cm to adapt to the meta change.
not how that works bro

• +1
Reactions: distance decay

Also most height data comes from self-reported surveys, and gen z is the most height-obsessed generation in history. You can't fully trust their numbers, as a generation they're engaging in unprecedented levels of height frauding and inflation. Also think about it, does it make sense to you that average height in the West would increase so much while at the same time whites, the tallest people on average, are declining in numbers and being replaced by shorter ethnics? Doesn't that make you suspicious?
Americans stopped growing because were importing millions of 5'4 brown horde central Americans. White Americans (actual Americans) are still growing taller

perfect 195cm is where it starts

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Americans stopped growing because were importing millions of 5'4 brown horde central Americans. White Americans (actual Americans) are still growing taller
we have race-specific measured data, average white American zoomer and millennial is 5'10, only an inch taller than the overall male average which includes old people. Which is the difference you would expect when comparing young to old people's heights.

That said there is a "height inflation" happening, but not because people are actually getting taller in the West, check out the related posts by @ChadL1te.

The only places where there's an actual significant difference between the heights of the younger and older generations are developing countries, but in the West it's a meme.

Last edited:
you can already see it slowing down

Cope, Look at how South Koreans heightmaxxed to literal towering chads. Most of these guys have short parents but they manage to heightmax to 180cm+. Working hard is better than coping and doing nothing.

show the studies
I read them over 3 years ago. The internet is free just Google and read the method + results. Simple shit. You need to do it before growth plates close tho

I read them over 3 years ago. The internet is free just Google and read the method + results. Simple shit. You need to do it before growth plates close tho
keep lying

I read them three years ago I promise:feelswah:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and Baldingman1998
Yes, you can pass your genetic limit whether you like it or not.

> A GnRH analogue alone has minimal efficacy for this indication but can increase adult height by 5 cm in combination with
GH,93,94
albeit at the expense of a decreased BMD.

>. PAH increased significantly more in letrozole-treated boys than in placebo-treated boys (5.1 cm versus 0.3 cm), owing to a significant reduction in bone maturation with letrozole treatment (Table 2).The nonrandomized, untreated controls gained approximately 2 cm. Serum estradiol levels were significantly suppressed, and serum testosterone, LH, follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and inhibin B levels were increased. In a follow-up study,97 near-adult height of the letrozole-treated group was 6.9 cm more than the placebo group and only 1.3 cm lower than target height,a mean increment of 0.6 SDS. In placebo-treated boys, near-adult height was 4.8 cm below target height, consistent with previous reports on spontaneous growth (or growth after low-dose testosterone therapy).98–103
(Near-adult height typically indicates that a person is almost done growing, so you can't cope by saying that their final height hasn't changed.)

> For the treatment of boys with short stature and/or delayed puberty, considerable evidence indicates that aromatase inhibitors effectively delay bone maturation and thereby increase PAH.

The only study in which the PAH was similar between the letrozole-treated and placebo-treated groups was conducted on prepubertal boys (in which case AIs aren't really effective, as mentioned in the link above).

Keep coping.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino
View attachment 2832686

Also, most height data comes from self-reported surveys and gen z is the most height-obsessed generation in history. You can't fully trust their numbers, as a generation they're engaging in unprecedented levels of height frauding and inflation. And think about it, does it make sense to you that average height in the West would increase so much while at the same time whites, the tallest people on average, are declining in numbers and being replaced by shorter ethnics? Doesn't that make you suspicious?

They said the average height could be 6 ft in the UK in 2 more generations. They state that the average height for men is 5 ft 10, but I think that's self reported, so it's most definitely lower.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
They said the average height could be 6 ft in the UK in 2 more generations. They state that the average height for men is 5 ft 10, but I think that's self reported, so it's most definitely lower.
the same UK that's projected to be majority MENA and Indian in 40 years? How does that make sense?

> For the treatment of boys with short stature and/or delayed puberty, considerable evidence indicates that aromatase inhibitors effectively delay bone maturation and thereby increase PAH.
always the same thing with you people

also idiopathic short stature doesn't mean no disorder is present it just means no identifiable disorder is

keep lying

I read them three years ago I promise:feelswah:
Why would I lie? If you are too lazy to get the information I don't give a fuck. I was kind enough to point you where to find the info. Infact it's better for me if you think it's bullshit. Less competition.

• +1
Reactions: promogger
always the same thing with you people
Using the same sophism again and again aside from making you more ridiculous won't change the truth lol.
ISS = genetically short and the studies mentioned showed that they managed to pass their genetic limit using Ais and HGH which you ultimately failed to disprove (again).
So, keep coping.

• +1
Why would I lie? If you are too lazy to get the information I don't give a fuck. I was kind enough to point you where to find the info. Infact it's better for me if you think it's bullshit. Less competition.
When they drown in the sea of regret, they try to pull others down to their level as well. Keep hustling, and I wish you the best. Peace.

• Love it
Using the same sophism again and again aside from making you more ridiculous won't change the truth lol.
ISS = genetically short and the studies mentioned showed that they managed to pass their genetic limit using Ais and HGH which you ultimately failed to disprove (again).
So, keep coping.

ISS means no identifiable condition, that doesn't mean there isnt a condition

look at table 2, they aren't even at their original PAH yet, so explain where passing the genetic limit is shown

the same UK that's projected to be majority MENA and Indian in 40 years? How does that make sense?

I think they mean for whites, but I still don't think it will be 6 ft.

@FrenchChad stop spewing your shit on every height thread about how it works, these hormones have side effects and youre telling people to take them and saying it will work when it wont

ISS means no identifiable condition, that doesn't mean there isnt a condition
Most medical causes of short stature are known. If you really think that most normally short individuals (who technically suffer from ISS) suffer from an unknown medical condition, you are delusional. (Most individuals with ISS are healthy, whether you like it or not).
I quoted you the exact paragraph mentioning the study in which they observed an increase in both PAH and NAH (several studies are mentioned in that paper, some were done on prepubertal boys and didn't had huge results while others were done on pubertal boys and had a notable impact), can't you read ?
I will post it again : PAH increased significantly more in letrozole-treated boys than in placebo-treated boys (5.1 cm versus 0.3 cm), owing to a significant reduction in bone maturation with letrozole treatment (Table 2).The nonrandomized, untreated controls gained approximately 2 cm. Serum estradiol levels were significantly suppressed, and serum testosterone, LH, follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and inhibin B levels were increased. In a follow-up study,97 near-adult height of the letrozole-treated group was 6.9 cm more than the placebo group and only 1.3 cm lower than target height,a mean increment of 0.6 SDS. In placebo-treated boys, near-adult height was 4.8 cm below target height, consistent with previous reports on spontaneous growth (or growth after low-dose testosterone therapy).98–103

Most medical causes of short stature are known. If you really think that most normally short individuals (who technically suffer from ISS) suffer from an unknown medical condition, you are delusional. (Most individuals with ISS are healthy, whether you like it or not).
I quoted you the exact paragraph mentioning the study in which they observed an increase in both PAH and NAH (several studies are mentioned in that paper, some were done on prepubertal boys and didn't had huge results while others were done on pubertal boys and had a notable impact), can't you read ?
I will post it again : PAH increased significantly more in letrozole-treated boys than in placebo-treated boys (5.1 cm versus 0.3 cm), owing to a significant reduction in bone maturation with letrozole treatment (Table 2).The nonrandomized, untreated controls gained approximately 2 cm. Serum estradiol levels were significantly suppressed, and serum testosterone, LH, follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and inhibin B levels were increased. In a follow-up study,97 near-adult height of the letrozole-treated group was 6.9 cm more than the placebo group and only 1.3 cm lower than target height,a mean increment of 0.6 SDS. In placebo-treated boys, near-adult height was 4.8 cm below target height, consistent with previous reports on spontaneous growth (or growth after low-dose testosterone therapy).98–103
table 2 says otherwise, but you didn't read anything other than the conclusion

table 2 says otherwise, but you didn't read anything other than the conclusion
The paragraph quoted is from the 'Randomized Trials' section and is consistent with the results of Wickman et al.
The study in which no results were obtained was conducted on prepubertal boys, as I mentioned in my initial message (which you most likely didn't even read, jfl). The conclusion drawn from that review is indeed coherent with my point and holds more value than all of your proof-less messages combined.
So, once again, cope.

The paragraph quoted is from the 'Randomized Trials' section and is consistent with the results of Wickman et al.
The study in which no results were obtained was conducted on prepubertal boys, as I mentioned in my initial message (which you most likely didn't even read, jfl). The conclusion drawn from that review is indeed coherent with my point and holds more value than all of your proof-less messages combined.
So, once again, cope.
still only for ISS

still only for ISS
Due to them being prepubertal boy, as mentioned.
AIs won't change much if you already have low e2 levels like most prepubertal boys.

• +1
Due to them being prepubertal boy, as mentioned.
AIs won't change much if you already have low e2 levels like most prepubertal boys.
The conclusion drawn from that review is indeed coherent with my point
it mentions ISS in the review, so is it coherent with your points or not?

what I said was from information from the conclusion

Throughout the past few decades, the average male height has only been increasing. 5'10 in the 1980's would be considered 6'1, and now, 5'10 (178 cm) is considered average height throughout most countries. This is proof that you have to heightmaxx if you are under 20 as soon as possible, or you will be left behind in this race of life.

No one wants to talk about it, and no one probably ever will, but trust me, all teenage kids are probably heightmaxxing their way up, while you waste your time on this site. If anyone wants, I can make a detailed heightmaxxing guide for you.

View attachment 2832647

Its a lie people was 3 meters back then all history is faked staged

it mentions ISS in the review, so is it coherent with your points or not?

what I said was from information from the conclusion
It is since the second study (the one in which they gave AIs to prepubertal boys) isn't the only study (retrospective studies aren't shown in the table) in which they investigated ISS cases (along other boys with some endocrine conditions if you read it).
Also, both delayed puberty and CDGP aren't linked to health conditions most of the time (and in both cases some of them had both short stature and delayed puberty/CDGP, hence why they were mentioned here).

It is since the second study (the one in which they gave AIs to prepubertal boys) isn't the only study (retrospective studies aren't shown in the table) in which they investigated ISS cases (along other boys with some endocrine or delayedconditions if you read it).
Also, both delayed puberty and CDGP aren't linked to health conditions most of the time (and in both cases some of them had both short stature and delayed puberty/CDGP, hence why they were mentioned here).
ISS, delayed puberty, I dont care because these dont represent the normal person

ISS, delayed puberty, I dont care because these dont represent the normal person
In both cases they don't have a health condition just like the normal healthy person and are thus representative in that regard whether you like it or not.
If they had something like GH deficiency yes they wouldn't be representative at all and it wouldn't be possible to draw any conclusion.
Hormonal profile is one of the main components of "your genetic limit".

In both cases they don't have a health condition just like the normal healthy person and are thus representative in that regard whether you like it or not.
If they had something like GH deficiency yes they wouldn't be representative at all and it wouldn't be possible to draw any conclusion.
Hormonal profile is one of the main components of "your genetic limit".
nothing normal about delayed puberty and ISS

nothing normal about delayed puberty and ISS
Delayed puberty is just a variation of normal puberty and ISS just means genetically short without known health conditions, a lot of short dudes meet that criteria.
So yes they are normal for the most part (+ we could talk about eunuchs, AD patients, castrati which were all tall for their time due to a different hormonal profile and are all proof that you can surpass your genetic limit).

Delayed puberty is just a variation of normal puberty and ISS just means genetically short without known health conditions, a lot of short dudes meet that criteria.
So yes they are normal for the most part (+ we could talk about eunuchs, AD patients, castrati which were all tall for their time due to a different hormonal profile and are all proof that you can surpass your genetic limit).
no, we wont be talking about that because rules have exceptions especially when you go to the extremes and of course youre going back to everything but normal people

Last edited:
It hasnt actually increased that Much. Also Theres little evidence of hgh increasing Height If you arent deficient. All in all Theres nothing you can do with Height except LL. Sure, LL Will get More common and probably cheaper but still less than 1% Will get it

View attachment 2832647

Retarded asf since health and confort wise the "perfect range" for a human is 5’4 to 5’11. Just going to reduce our lifespan

@FrenchChad stop spewing your shit on every height thread about how it works, these hormones have side effects and youre telling people to take them and saying it will work when it wont
Obviously it has side effects. No one said it's 100% safe. But it's Worth it of you do it by copying the dosages and the daily/weekly dosage schedule. Even then it has major risks. But for some it's worth it. Do it under a doctors supervision and do monthly blood tests to make sure estrogen isn't to low(and other hormones and things to look for) and adapt the dosing accordingly.

good day to be 189cm nordic
suck it up manlets

Obviously it has side effects. No one said it's 100% safe. But it's Worth it of you do it by copying the dosages and the daily/weekly dosage schedule. Even then it has major risks. But for some it's worth it. Do it under a doctors supervision and do monthly blood tests to make sure estrogen isn't to low(and other hormones and things to look for) and adapt the dosing accordingly.
risking something for nothing, idiotic

no, we wont be talking about that because rules have exceptions especially when you go to the extremes and of course youre going back to everything but normal people
ISS and delayed puberty cases are nothing but normal, healthy people, except that in those cases, they were shorter than average. They are proof that you can surpass your genetic limit with hormonal manipulations, and the mechanisms through which they happen to be tall are known and agreed upon since decades.
Eunuchs were tall because they had little to no E2, which you can induce.
Castrati were tall for the same reason, due to being castrated they had little to no e2.
AD patients are tall because they have no E2 at all and thus can keep growing into adulthood.

• +1
ISS and delayed puberty cases are nothing but normal, healthy people, except that in those cases, they were shorter than average. They are proof that you can surpass your genetic limit with hormonal manipulations, and the mechanisms through which they happen to be tall are known and agreed upon since decades.
Eunuchs were tall because they had little to no E2, which you can induce.
Castrati were tall for the same reason, due to being castrated they had little to no e2.
AD patients are tall because they have no E2 at all and thus can keep growing into adulthood.
no more responses from me after this one

you dont know what normal means

no more responses from me after this one

you dont know what normal means
You don't know that in any of those cases the most important factor to draw conclusions is the absence of medical conditions, not their height or pubertal timing (delayed puberty being a variation of normal development).
I showed earlier that yes you can surpass your genetic limit and you failed to disprove that very fact.
Anyone reading this thread (and most of your interventions on that subject) would quickly understand that you are coping jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
The studies on AI

Finally, the real adult height might be considerably higher than the near-adult height, as the range of bone ages at follow-up was quite wide (15.8–18.0 years). The results of this study might, therefore, have been overstated. (first study)

However, at follow-up 6 years after the start of the study, the difference in PAH between the letrozole-treated and placebo-treated group was not statistically significant (second study)

Clarification of these issues and follow-up data until adult height is reached are awaited. (third study)

The studies on the efficacy of anastrozole co-treatment with GH in GH-deficient males

An open-label pilot study on 20 patients treated for 1 year did not show an effect on PAH (first study)

No adult height data are available to date. (second study)

for the Retrospective (looking back on or dealing with past events or situations) studies they are older and are outdated

The fact that a study they used showed no increase in PAH for GH-deficient males despite other studies showing it will shows that this study maybe isnt that good

Last edited: