The Heightpocalypse is incoming.

Throughout the past few decades, the average male height has only been increasing. 5'10 in the 1980's would be considered 6'1, and now, 5'10 (178 cm) is considered average height throughout most countries. This is proof that you have to heightmaxx if you are under 20 as soon as possible, or you will be left behind in this race of life.

This average height increase isn't going to stop soon, gaslighting yourself or coping your way around it wouldn't help either.

No one wants to talk about it, and no one probably ever will, but trust me, all teenage kids are probably heightmaxxing their way up, while you waste your time on this site. If anyone wants, I can make a detailed heightmaxxing guide for you.

View attachment 2832647

tldr; Heightmax, or you will face the pain of regret, I'd rather face the pain of discipline.
Water
6’0 or it’s over for u 2024

5'10 is below Average in the Nordics

Americans stopped growing because were importing millions of 5'4 brown horde central Americans. White Americans (actual Americans) are still growing taller
Average white guy is 5’10 when height was measured by race

ISS is a multifactorial disorder with many potential causes rather than a single diagnostic entity, and it is in essence a diagnosis of exclusion

but its "normal"

The studies on AI

Finally, the real adult height might be considerably higher than the near-adult height, as the range of bone ages at follow-up was quite wide (15.8–18.0 years). The results of this study might, therefore, have been overstated. (first study)

However, at follow-up 6 years after the start of the study, the difference in PAH between the letrozole-treated and placebo-treated group was not statistically significant (second study)

Clarification of these issues and follow-up data until adult height is reached are awaited. (third study)

The studies on the efficacy of anastrozole co-treatment with GH in GH-deficient males

An open-label pilot study on 20 patients treated for 1 year did not show an effect on PAH (first study)

No adult height data are available to date. (second study)

for the Retrospective (looking back on or dealing with past events or situations) studies they are older and are outdated

The fact that a study they used showed no increase in PAH for GH-deficient males despite other studies showing it will shows that this study maybe isnt that good
@FrenchChad

Throughout the past few decades, the average male height has only been increasing. 5'10 in the 1980's would be considered 6'1, and now, 5'10 (178 cm) is considered average height throughout most countries. This is proof that you have to heightmaxx if you are under 20 as soon as possible, or you will be left behind in this race of life.

This average height increase isn't going to stop soon, gaslighting yourself or coping your way around it wouldn't help either.

No one wants to talk about it, and no one probably ever will, but trust me, all teenage kids are probably heightmaxxing their way up, while you waste your time on this site. If anyone wants, I can make a detailed heightmaxxing guide for you.

View attachment 2832647

tldr; Heightmax, or you will face the pain of regret, I'd rather face the pain of discipline.
Is 6’3 considered tall?

The studies on AI

Finally, the real adult height might be considerably higher than the near-adult height, as the range of bone ages at follow-up was quite wide (15.8–18.0 years). The results of this study might, therefore, have been overstated. (first study)

However, at follow-up 6 years after the start of the study, the difference in PAH between the letrozole-treated and placebo-treated group was not statistically significant (second study)

Clarification of these issues and follow-up data until adult height is reached are awaited. (third study)

The studies on the efficacy of anastrozole co-treatment with GH in GH-deficient males

An open-label pilot study on 20 patients treated for 1 year did not show an effect on PAH (first study)

No adult height data are available to date. (second study)

for the Retrospective (looking back on or dealing with past events or situations) studies they are older and are outdated

The fact that a study they used showed no increase in PAH for GH-deficient males despite other studies showing it will shows that this study maybe isnt that good
It still showed an important difference between the letrozole-treated and the other group in terms of height gains for the duration of the study.
Second study is the study done on prepubertal boys that i mentioned several times since my first message, the absence of results is normal since using AIs before puberty is useless.
Yes third study doesn't have a follow-up for adults so we have to rely on PAH.

There they are mentioning a study in which they saw no increase in height using anastrozole for GHD males, they haven't done it themselves, you can find the said study if you want.
This study exists so mentioning it in that context is relevant.

The mechanisms behind height growth and the tools (GH, Ais) are the same so they are still relevant.

Either way it still showed that you can surpass your genetic limit (in fact you are changing one of its core components) and the other examples mentioned in my post above too.

Again, you failed to prove your point.

just be hot. im 5 8. i am hot. face>height>body>status

Either way it still showed that you can surpass your genetic limit (in fact you are changing one of its core components) and the other examples mentioned in my post above too.
I pointed out where it said it didn't work or have trustable results in all five of the studies on height

this study is from 2012, this study is as old as the iPhone five

Last edited:
I pointed out where it said it didn't work or have trustable results

this study is from 2012, this study is as old as the iPhone five
The only study that didn't work for our purpose was the one done on prepubertal boys, the other one still showed important differences that were only slightly mitigated by final adult height.

And the mechanism through which growth plates close (the point of AIs being to prevent it) is as old as mammals, what's your point? Jfl.
That very mechanism didn't change and thus we can use examples from the past (such as eunuchs) to show that yes, we can surpass our genetic limit.

Talking to a wall is pretty boring; I showed you evidences, you did not.
You never proved your statement and I can safely say that nobody knowing that subject would take you seriously.
You can keep coping if you want, regardless the evidence is still there and you won't misread potential future readers/looksmaxers.

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
The only study that didn't work for our purpose was the one done on prepubertal boys, the other one still showed important differences that were only slightly mitigated by final adult height.

And the mechanism through which growth plates close (the point of AIs being to prevent it) is as old as mammals, what's your point? Jfl.
That very mechanism didn't change and thus we can use examples from the past (such as eunuchs) to show that yes, we can surpass our genetic limit.

Talking to a wall is pretty boring; I showed you evidences, you did not.
You never proved your statement and I can safely say that nobody knowing that subject would take you seriously.
You can keep coping if you want, regardless the evidence is still there and you won't misread potential future readers/looksmaxers.
final adult height is the only thing that matters

outdated information, I was showing you the iPhone to show you how much technology has advanced since 2012

you showed evidence, I showed you where that evidence is stupid

I dont have to prove it doesn't work, you have to prove it does

evidence isnt there because if there was there would be more than an outdated study from 2012

now to wait 30 minutes for the same response as last time

final adult height is the only thing that matters

outdated information, I was showing you the iPhone to show you how much technology has advanced since 2012

you showed evidence, I showed you where that evidence is stupid

I dont have to prove it doesn't work, you have to prove it does

evidence isnt there because if there was there would be more than an outdated study from 2012
Adult height increased regardless in the first study, it was just underestimated.
It isn't outdated since the mechanisms didn't change, making analogies between human physiology and electronic devices is retarded, the liver functioned the exact same way for all humans 2000 years ago and the same can be said for growth plates.

Those studies are thus valuable, and are considered as such by the stanford's review which holds more value than your opinion.

Well, you were the one who said that you can't surpass your genetic limit and i proved that yes you can, while you did not.
Try again.

we dont know because it wasn't controlled properly
We have near-adult height which is enough to show an important impact on adult height.
im not talking about extremes like getting castrated, ive said this before, rules have exceptions
Being castrated = No T = Little to no e2 = something that you can induce with AIs.

We have near-adult height which is enough to show an important impact on adult height.

Being castrated = No T = Little to no e2 = something that you can induce with AIs.
View attachment 2833511
"Finally, the real adult height might be considerably higher than the near-adult height"

you can't get your estrogen as low as someone who was castrated

lets not even talk about the countless reports of people saying that it didn't work for them on this site

"Finally, the real adult height might be considerably higher than the near-adult height"

you can't get your estrogen as low as someone who was castrated
Already said that it was underestimated, still shows an important increase in height.
You need it to be below 20 pg/mL to stop the fusion of growth plates, which is easily achievable.
On paper you can with letrozole but it is unpleasant.

lets not even talk about the countless reports of people saying that it didn't work for them on this site
Some had some gains, my main point is centered around AIs due to the strong evidence behind their mechanism of action and the fact that e2 levels are literally a component of your genetic limit when it comes to height and not many people took them for a long enough periods with open growth plates here.
I used to be skeptical too but there are too many evidences showing that yes AIs can makes you surpass your genetic limit, from their mechanism of actions to the countless reports of people with very low to no e2 (naturally) being tall without even mentioning historical cases (castrati/eunuchs).

Some had some gains, my main point is centered around AIs due to the strong evidence behind their mechanism of action and the fact that e2 levels are literally a component of your genetic limit when it comes to height and not many people took them for a long enough periods with open growth plates here.
I used to be skeptical too but there are too many evidences showing that yes AIs can makes you surpass your genetic limit, from their mechanism of actions to the countless reports of people with very low to no e2 (naturally) being tall without even mentioning historical cases (castrati/eunuchs).
they also used AI

Already said that it was underestimated, still shows an important increase in height.
You need it to be below 20 pg/mL to stop the fusion of growth plates, which is easily achievable.
On paper you can with letrozole but it is unpleasant.
not fully, I believe

they also used AI
"Not for long enough periods of time", rarely did they use it for a year or more.
not fully, I believe
Fusion isn't possible under that point, this is why on AD patients they managed to induce growth plate fusion only when e2 levels rose above 20 pg/mL, when it was below that point (even not too much below (like 7-10 pg/mL)) it didn't fuse.
You need certain levels of e2 to induce chondrocyte death and thus growth plate closure.

"Not for long enough periods of time", rarely did they use it for a year or more.

Fusion isn't possible under that point, this is why on AD patients they managed to induce growth plate fusion only when e2 levels rose above 20 pg/mL, when it was below that point (even not too much below (like 7-10 pg/mL)) it didn't fuse.
You need certain levels of e2 to induce chondrocyte death and thus growth plate closure.
they did

I dont know and im too tired to research so goodnight

Yes. We must train very hard to grow taller.

• +1
Reactions: promogger