The horse face can be corrected. Surgery that can ascend you like shit if you have a long lower third.

D

Deleted member 42566

Iron
I am currently in normie mode struggling to get htn grade, I already have a rhinoplasty which promoted me from infrahuman but I am still not a strong htn as I have a millimeter longer than normal chin which destroys my fascial harmony.

There is a surgery called reduction mandibular mentoplasty and it is a relatively inexpensive surgery, it costs between $2000 and $35000, it is minimally invasive and leaves no scar as it is done through the mouth. I plan to have it done this coming year.

I will tell you how I have done on my way up, you will be my log.

i have a horse face

i have a horse face
All for being mouth breathers, not leaving the tongue on the roof of the mouth, having poor upper back and cervical posture and having bad sibling habits.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
U can tell from this pic that i was a mouth breather

• Woah
Reactions: Crayola CØck
U can tell from this pic that i was a mouth breather
View attachment 2594410
No one tells us during our childhood and adolescence. I was also a buscal breather and developed a slightly longer chin than normally established in relation to the philtrum. Now I have to get bone out of there if I want to move up seriously.

• +1
Reactions: turkmaxxer
All for being mouth breathers, not leaving the tongue on the roof of the mouth, having poor upper back and cervical posture and having bad sibling habits.
i leave my tongue on the roof of the motuh, i cant help with poor upper back and cervical posture sir.

Send pic of your rhino results

its hard to keep normal mouth posture when the Bastard nose is a mucous production plant (me as a kid)

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Horseface doesn't mean long LOWER THIRD it means long MIDDLE THIRD (nose, philtrum, midface/maxillary).

HUGE difference. Long lower third is almost always good; long middle is virtually always bad.

If you look goofy or comical (& not from the eye area) then you likely have a horse face/long midface (not often fixable sadly).

A long midface and long nose makes you look "goofy"; a long jaw/mandible/chin makes you look more warrior/rugged

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik
Horseface doesn't mean long LOWER THIRD it means long MIDDLE THIRD (nose, philtrum, midface/maxillary).

HUGE difference. Long lower third is almost always good; long middle is virtually always bad.
exactly
JFL, Op wants to looksmin himself into a chinless Potato

Long midface gives often SHIT harmony and makes you incel as a result of such.

It is rare for a big and tall jaw to ever ruin harmony though -- often just ascends most sub 5s a bit.

I bet if you edited most long horse/midfacecels to made their midface shorter they'd look weak MTN at least.

Whereas 99% of guys with long noses and midfaces are sub 5 guaranteed, and rarely look masculine (low FWHR is a major failo too).

Ee

Just look at these two drawings, and tell me which one screams first, "Goofy horse," and which one screams, "Strong warrior."

Last edited: