The idea of loving myself makes me sick

nigtard

nigtard

Have hated myself my whole life that I think I’ll never be able to actually love myself for who I am.I hate everything about myself there is nothing good about me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, vermillioncorefan and horizon
it'll be a long journey but I hope i can find a way to love myself in the end

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
you do love yourself you would care if someone hurt you:feelsokman:

you do love yourself you would care if someone hurt you:feelsokman:
No I let people walk all over me.Some guy in high school punched me in the face and I just let it happen because I cannot be bothered anymore to confront people

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Is not possible to love or hate ourselves (only other people), we cannot develop feelings for ourselves. Your body is not something different than your will so is not hate if you damage it, the same if you eat or take drugs. By hating others we go against their will and desires, if others want to be punched or tortured is not hate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and nigtard
It’s normal to hate yourself if you don’t like the face that was given to you without your consent.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
It’s normal to hate yourself if you don’t like the face that was given to you without your consent.
Not only my face I hate I hate everything about myself

As long as you don't spread that hatred towards others it's all ok

just end your life lol

What else do u hate about urself?
He’s a lazy fuck who should be sports maxxing not rotting on incel forums with a 10.49 100M I will never stop bullying him for this since he said it

ive semi loved myself, whenever i looked at myself i knew i had potential but it was being wasted by fat