The importance of a high IQ and good looks

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
High IQ helps you analyze the world, situations and people.

The Jews tried to fuck with me, to get me paranoid. But I kept calm and level headed.

I analyzed and thought deeply. Thinking what makes sense, what is possible, what's not.

Good looks are important because when I was in Auroville, Pondicherry. I got a lot of iois from the White women. And I knew that means those weren't Jews.

Likely to happen in Europe.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Women hate high iqs, wtf are u on about

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, lowiqNormie and goldpill
High iq is power foids love powerful men

They hate high iqs. No behaviour is more repulsive to them than intelligence. They are hard wired to fix the over extended tangent of intelligence in humans and to return us to a more beastly physical mode capable of surviving in the wild.

Power goes beyond physicality
I dont mean physical people in power usually are there because are ruthless and can exploit others to their advantages , but you can do it easily with avg to slightly above avg iq

Progesterone and thyroid both increase IQ. There was a study done when mothers took progesterone injections increase the IQ of the baby by 34 degrees, thats the difference between retard and normal and normal and genius (dont take progesterone injections but increase progesterone through lifestyle changes and diet).

Also there was a peater that said a quote along the lines of "The difference between a retard and Albert Einstein is 3 grains of thyroid"

There are many studies and posts on the ray peat forum about how progesterone and thyroid increase intelligence.