The importance of having friends with similar interests and goals

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
It has generally been an accepted rule that you are the average of the 10 people you hang around with the most.

Sounds fine yes? No... Average man is a cuck, so let’s say you are friends with 7 cucky men and 3 female bitchy friends? What does that make you? A weak man? Lol

You simply cannot respect a cuck. Especially after being blackpilled, you need friends that bring you up and motivate you, people with real goals and aspirations rather than wage slaves in the making.

I’m sure you’ve seen it happen many times, when you were 15 and that quiet friend in the group that everyone keeps around to bully is only kept around for everyone’s benefit and a dopamine boost. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE THAT GUY. Respect yourself and find friends that suit your interests and goals and aren’t complete bluepilled cucks

Advice for all the men here who did not have a strong father figure: If you only have cuck or bluepill friends, try to distance yourself from them and find strong men to be friends with and learn from them

@stuckneworleans

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2607 and 7 others
Great post tbh.

Further to this, remember that people's impression and opinion of you is defined in large part by the people you associate with - this extends to all social situations, not just with women.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and turkproducer
Great post tbh.

Further to this, remember that people's impression and opinion of you is defined in large part by the people you associate with - this extends to all social situations, not just with women.
exactly bro

you are who you hang around with, it leaves a HUGE impression

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
i'm only with decent looking dude, blackpilled, non cuck, strong will and overall manly.
I always was, even before blackpill or stuff. I can't stand cuck, beta, or any form of sub male "men".

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and turkproducer
i'm only with decent looking dude, blackpilled, non cuck, strong will and overall manly.
I always was, even before blackpill or stuff. I can't stand cuck, beta, or any form of sub male "men".
you literally cannot respect a beta man

even i as a blackpiller have struggles respecting beta men, it is just so easy to take advantage/use them. I don’t really, but i can understand why women tend to do it

i can’t really respect them so i tend to just stay away rather than use them

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Norwooder and 1 other person
All my friends have had relationships or are married and I'm still incel. I don't think the average of 10 people thing is true.

• +1
what if you don't have any friends?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I don't want friends that mog me tho.

I never had 10 friends at the same time to begin with

Fml

• +1
Reactions: WBC323 and turkproducer
Never have friends or girlfriend or anyone. Just name rotting in my bedroom 24/7 like a subhuman faggot

• JFL
Anxiety is strongly correlated with low status in several animals and also specifically with humans. You must never let someone make fun of you.

If you are anxious you will have fear of disapproval and then end in the bottom of the hyerarchy. High Gaba , Dopamine/Noradrenaline and low serotonin are the kings of status

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It has generally been an accepted rule that you are the average of the 10 people you hang around with the most.

Sounds fine yes? No... Average man is a cuck, so let’s say you are friends with 7 cucky men and 3 female bitchy friends? What does that make you? A weak man? Lol

You simply cannot respect a cuck. Especially after being blackpilled, you need friends that bring you up and motivate you, people with real goals and aspirations rather than wage slaves in the making.

I’m sure you’ve seen it happen many times, when you were 15 and that quiet friend in the group that everyone keeps around to bully is only kept around for everyone’s benefit and a dopamine boost. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE THAT GUY. Respect yourself and find friends that suit your interests and goals and aren’t complete bluepilled cucks

Advice for all the men here who did not have a strong father figure: If you only have cuck or bluepill friends, try to distance yourself from them and find strong men to be friends with and learn from them

@stuckneworleans
I have no friends and when I did they'd just bring me down and poo poo all my great ideas

just accepted that I'm meant to be a lone wolf tbh

based or cope?

maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Never have friends or girlfriend or anyone. Just name rotting in my bedroom 24/7 like a subhuman faggot
I have gallons and gallons of friends

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Vermilioncore and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
THIS IS IT. serious, people severely underestimate the effect their close friends have on their lives. HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE BETTER THAN YOU, FREINDS YOU LOOK UP TOO. ITS OKAY TO BE MOGGED BY YOUR FRIENDS, PHYSICALLY AND SOCIALLY. USE IT AS FUEL FOR SELF IMPROVMENT.

• +1
THIS IS IT. serious, people severely underestimate the effect their close friends have on their lives. HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE BETTER THAN YOU, FREINDS YOU LOOK UP TOO. ITS OKAY TO BE MOGGED BY YOUR FRIENDS, PHYSICALLY AND SOCIALLY. USE IT AS FUEL FOR SELF IMPROVMENT.
I dont want to be mogged. I will only be friends with subhumans

I dont want to be mogged. I will only be friends with subhumans
If you cant get over that fear then you will find it alot harder to improve your social life as well as career and dating opportunities. You gotta learn from ppl better than you, not avoid them

• +1
If you cant get over that fear then you will find it alot harder to improve your social life as well as career and dating opportunities. You gotta learn from ppl better than you, not avoid them
They aren't better than me, just better looking. I'm funnier, better personality, smarter. They still win cause looks over all. It is what it is

They aren't better than me, just better looking. I'm funnier, better personality, smarter. They still win cause looks over all. It is what it is
Even so, good looking people tend to have more developed social circles. You can still use them to get access to other hot people, parties, ect..

• +1
Even so, good looking people tend to have more developed social circles. You can still use them to get access to other hot people, parties, ect..
Yeah thats true but you go to the parties with them, they get all the attention from people and you're invisible next to them. I have friends that are legit Chads

Anxiety is strongly correlated with low status in several animals and also specifically with humans. You must never let someone make fun of you.

If you are anxious you will have fear of disapproval and then end in the bottom of the hyerarchy. High Gaba , Dopamine/Noradrenaline and low serotonin are the kings of status
when i stopped being high inhib at 14 i got way more respect

I have 0 friends.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Haven’t had friends since I was like 16. But I remember a handful of them being non NT