The importance of NECK and JAW MUSCLES COMBINED

europemogger

europemogger

itsover
JAW AND NECK MUSCLES

Ok so I often read the rating posts, and no matter if its a glow up post or just someone asking for tips to glow up, i NEVER see someone talking about the masseters (jaw muscles) and the sternocleidomastoids (the neck muscles, maybe a wrong traduction of the name tho).

And it's so obvious to me that I always comment "train neck and jaw" everywhere on the OP's rating posts, but nobody does.

So here I am going to show you:

the impact of having a wide jaw and a wide neck (in good proportions obviously), and
how to train them (simple routine that takes an hour maximum)

-FIRST PART-

Here are some basic comparisons:

STRONG NECK THIN NECK

The one with a strong neck obviously looks better, more masculine and confident.
Also, a muscular body with a thin neck like this just makes you look pathetic and akward.

(real transformation, french tiktoker)
WEAK MASSETERS STRONG MASSETERS (he also trained his neck)

Before, he had an ovale face with no jaw definition, chubby look because of the lack of muscle mass.
Just by training the masseters you can reduce face fat in two ways: More muscles so your skin is more "tight" in a way, and secondly muscles plays a huge role in fat storage, the muscles are going to burn the fat in the area, in this case, the jaw and the cheeks.
The result is a better face with better proportions, leaner apparence, and more masculine look.

-SECOND PART-

NECK TRAINING

Neck training is pretty simple. Just lay down on a bench or your bed or whatever on your back, your head in the air and perform this motion:
Cou

grab a plate (start with lightweight obviously) but it in a napkin or a towel (so it doesn't hurt) and put it on your forehead, holding it a little with your hands.
Just do 4 sets between 8 and 20 repetitions of "neck curls" not to complete failure so you don't hurt your neck.

The second exercice is the same but inverted. follow the same steps as the first one for the plate and perform this motion, 4 sets between 8 and 20.

Cou 2

TRAIN YOUR NECK 3 TIMES A WEEK

JAW TRAINING
Jaw training require one thing: these little things that you can find on amazon, don't buy the cheapest tho.

DO NOT BUY THESE !!!!!!

you need to put them in your mouse, between your molars LIKE THIS:
View attachment machoire.webp

AND NOT LIKE THIS BAFOON:

Once you got yourself the little things to train your jaw you can see two colors.

Easy level Harder level

Complete masseters training:

-3 sets of 1 min of holding with the easy level (20 seconds between sets)
-3 sets of 1 min of chewing with the easy level (20 seconds between sets)
-5 sets of 1 min chewing with the harder level (30 seconds between sets)

Train your masseters 4 times a week

Never seen something that simple to get results like this. Hope this help.

Attachments

• image_2023-07-19_141220282.png
    image_2023-07-19_141220282.png
    535.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1689768704782.png
    1689768704782.png
    597.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1689768561357.png
    1689768561357.png
    266.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1689769081484.png
    1689769081484.png
    597.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Arditi and 10 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Flanked, europemogger and plukee
Delete this thread i don’t want tiktok to know about this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emiqrox, ConfusedBolivian, LampPostPrime and 4 others
I tried masseters training during almost 2 years. It litteraly gave me 0 result and sadly others results I see on reddit are garbage too

The guy you shared just got injections or implants and just want to promote a product

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and 5.5psl
I tried masseters training during almost 2 years. It litteraly gave me 0 result and sadly others results I see on reddit are garbage
You have shit genes that’s why lol

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
w greycel again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emiqrox, LampPostPrime, becomingnearperfect and 1 other person
tho training jaw can give you tmd and other issues

I tried masseters training during almost 2 years. It litteraly gave me 0 result and sadly others results I see on reddit are garbage too

The guy you shared just got injections or implants and just want to promote a product
impossible that you got 0 results. You should have taken mensurations of smthn, i'm seriously training them 5 times a week only since like a month, but even times where i was only chewing gums and barely training them once a week gave me decent results.

• +1
Reactions: zura, plukee and 5.5psl
ok yeah i found. its the same case as neck training don't go to complete failure so you don't hurt yourself
retard.

its your tmj developing a disorder due to allot of not yet fully understandble reason and its hardly ever curable. your jaw clicks, you feel pain, might make your jaw asymmetric, your whole spine and neck posture gets raped.

Allot of other things aswell, mostly destroys your development and might give you an malocclusion

do not fuck up your tmj‘s kids

Picture for visualisation:

Attachments

• B380EF2C-27CD-43FE-B984-17B4D3A98924.webp
    58.9 KB · Views: 0
great thread, neckmaxxing is underrated asf, makes you go from a subhuman femboy to mike tyson lite. love that shit.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and europemogger
JAW AND NECK MUSCLES

Ok so I often read the rating posts, and no matter if its a glow up post or just someone asking for tips to glow up, i NEVER see someone talking about the masseters (jaw muscles) and the sternocleidomastoids (the neck muscles, maybe a wrong traduction of the name tho).

And it's so obvious to me that I always comment "train neck and jaw" everywhere on the OP's rating posts, but nobody does.

So here I am going to show you:

the impact of having a wide jaw and a wide neck (in good proportions obviously), and
how to train them (simple routine that takes an hour maximum)

-FIRST PART-

Here are some basic comparisons:

STRONG NECK THIN NECK

View attachment 2328617
The one with a strong neck obviously looks better, more masculine and confident.
Also, a muscular body with a thin neck like this just makes you look pathetic and akward.

(real transformation, french tiktoker)
WEAK MASSETERS STRONG MASSETERS (he also trained his neck)
View attachment 2328621View attachment 2328622View attachment 2328623View attachment 2328625View attachment 2328626

Before, he had an ovale face with no jaw definition, chubby look because of the lack of muscle mass.
Just by training the masseters you can reduce face fat in two ways: More muscles so your skin is more "tight" in a way, and secondly muscles plays a huge role in fat storage, the muscles are going to burn the fat in the area, in this case, the jaw and the cheeks.
The result is a better face with better proportions, leaner apparence, and more masculine look.

-SECOND PART-

NECK TRAINING

Neck training is pretty simple. Just lay down on a bench or your bed or whatever on your back, your head in the air and perform this motion:
View attachment 2328643
grab a plate (start with lightweight obviously) but it in a napkin or a towel (so it doesn't hurt) and put it on your forehead, holding it a little with your hands.
Just do 4 sets between 8 and 20 repetitions of "neck curls" not to complete failure so you don't hurt your neck.

The second exercice is the same but inverted. follow the same steps as the first one for the plate and perform this motion, 4 sets between 8 and 20.

View attachment 2328649

TRAIN YOUR NECK 3 TIMES A WEEK

JAW TRAINING
Jaw training require one thing: these little things that you can find on amazon, don't buy the cheapest tho.
View attachment 2328657

DO NOT BUY THESE !!!!!!
View attachment 2328662

you need to put them in your mouse, between your molars LIKE THIS:
View attachment 2328663

AND NOT LIKE THIS BAFOON:
View attachment 2328665

Once you got yourself the little things to train your jaw you can see two colors.

View attachment 2328669View attachment 2328671
Easy level Harder level

Complete masseters training:

-3 sets of 1 min of holding with the easy level (20 seconds between sets)
-3 sets of 1 min of chewing with the easy level (20 seconds between sets)
-5 sets of 1 min chewing with the harder level (30 seconds between sets)

Train your masseters 4 times a week

Never seen something that simple to get results like this. Hope this help.
DIY jaw training?

it worked for me i chew 4 pieces of gum from jawliner 24/7

• +1
Reactions: europemogger
Won't it cause me sleep apnea?

Dnrd + jfl at you I saw that french dude being cited as an example.

How delusional do you have to be to believe this guy got his results from freaking jaw workouts.

it all depends on whether ur gonions are inwards or outwards grown

Dnrd + jfl at you I saw that french dude being cited as an example.

How delusional do you have to be to believe this guy got his results from freaking jaw workouts.
He can contract his masseters in videos, he dont got surgery and i got results too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: malicieusss
Going downstairs to do neck training and just bought a masseter trainer on amazon. thanks op.

how long until i see neck gains

also insult to injury for subhuman sleep apneacels such as myself: if my neck gets any bigger, my airway gets even more restricted. Looksmaxxing literally causes me to die unless I get bimax

regards

slop

• +1
retard.

its your tmj developing a disorder due to allot of not yet fully understandble reason and its hardly ever curable. your jaw clicks, you feel pain, might make your jaw asymmetric, your whole spine and neck posture gets raped.

Allot of other things aswell, mostly destroys your development and might give you an malocclusion

do not fuck up your tmj‘s kids

Picture for visualisation:
yea ok i see, just didn't understand at first with your explanations. You know what when I open it really hard i think it does it, but i never open it this hard

Going downstairs to do neck training and just bought a masseter trainer on amazon. thanks op.

how long until i see neck gains
if your consistent with it you can get decent results in only a month, maybe two, depends on your eating and sleeping habits

if your consistent with it you can get decent results in only a month, maybe two, depends on your eating and sleeping habits
god fucking damn, i wish i could sleep, i am physically able only to sleep 5-6 hours a night. will it still work for me

DIY jaw training?
thats the one i use, just followed the principe that you cant really go heavy with these unless you spend alot of money on specific products, but if you're going relatively hard you are going to see gains. the holding sets are a warmup and after that you start doing the rom with resistance so its effective

god fucking damn, i wish i could sleep, i am physically able only to sleep 5-6 hours a night. will it still work for me
yea mostly eating and genetics since its a muscle

• +1
thats the one i use, just followed the principe that you cant really go heavy with these unless you spend alot of money on specific products, but if you're going relatively hard you are going to see gains. the holding sets are a warmup and after that you start doing the rom with resistance so its effective
I don't have those plastic jaw training things, how do I train my jaw ?

I don't have those plastic jaw training things, how do I train my jaw ?
just chew like a gum or 2 on each sides everyday and you'll see decent results

Everybody here say they got results but nobody shared a legit before after
i don't know if you can tell (barely consistent)

Attachments

• jaw.jpg
    jaw.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
  • chubby look.jpg
    chubby look.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
wide jaw/face and thin neck is so fucking ugly

i need to work neck but dont have any weight damn

• +1
wide jaw/face and thin neck is so fucking ugly

i need to work neck but dont have any weight damn
you can do without weight and more controlled reps, if its hard it mean it works

• +1
Reactions: agoostis