The incel movement is cancer.

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Kraken
You can experience real problems with sexlessness and inceldom but involving yourself in the incel community is not going to help you. It makes things worse as it programs you to become antisocial with its various copes such as the dark triad pill and the right wing racism that is intwined into the community. Its best if you move on after taking the blackpill.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator, Latinus, try2beme and 7 others
@SecularIslamist @try2beme @Michael Myers @wsada

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and wsada
Two sides of the same coin. Community offers great looksmaxxing advice but yeh I would agree the incel stuff is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Melly, nathan and 2 others
Exactly these forums never actually benefit and make u worse and go down the ER road..

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xegigi, st.hamudi but 6‘5, nathan and 3 others
That’s why I stopped posting on incels.is, this place is better.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Trilogy, xegigi and 4 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean, try2beme, xegigi and 6 others
So basically become whitepilled.
I have already accepted fate. Am I whitepilled? I just want to spend the last living days with my family and retire early doing whatever I want and living within my modest means. This white pill?

@Abhorrence

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, wsada, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
I have already accepted fate. Am I whitepilled? I just want to spend the last living days with my family and retire early doing whatever I want and living within my modest means. This white pill?

@Abhorrence
Idk man this pill terminology stuff is autism anyway

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, xegigi and SecularIslamist

@Abhorrence
Pills

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, try2beme, xegigi and 3 others
up

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You can experience real problems with sexlessness and inceldom but involving yourself in the incel community is not going to help you. It makes things worse as it programs you to become antisocial with its various copes such as the dark triad pill and the right wing racism that is intwined into the community. Its best if you move on after taking the blackpill.
Darktraid is not a cope pill you need to do it and enjoy

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Abhorrence
Word

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
solid thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Yeah, Incels can be extremely toxic and snowflake: two horrible character traits.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, Abhorrence, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person