The Internet will be the biggest hindrance to your success

Respalier

Respalier

ascension by 2030
If you’re “working on your goals” but have more than 3 hours of screen time a day (aside from utilities) you’re never gonna make it.

If you use social media and this forum excessively when there are more pressing things to do in your life you’re never ever gonna make it.

Don’t concern yourself with things that happen anywhere else than the places that surround you (your home, your town, your community) and that involve/are relevant to you (your school, your projects, your relationships).

Your priorities should take precedence over what goes on online. Take back control of your time and the sooner you start limiting the time you spend online, the better.

Water thread but I wanted to remind you of that. The hours you spend online pointlessly scrolling and getting mad at random shit will be lost forever, and the opportunity cost that comes with timesinks like the Internet will compound and make you lose out even more as you age.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Pikabro, thereallegend and 9 others
You're right, but I've fallen into a deep depression over the last few months, and can't seem to detach myself from my desktop.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and PseudoMaxxer
You're right, but I've fallen into a deep depression over the last few months, and can't seem to detach myself from my desktop.
destroy that shit then

you think

depression causes screentime / lack of discipline

but maybe

screentime / lack of discipline (low self respect) causes depression

if you work online, go to a co- work space

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and BigPoppaPump
If you’re “working on your goals” but have more than 3 hours of screen time a day (aside from utilities) you’re never gonna make it.

If you use social media and this forum excessively when there are more pressing things to do in your life you’re never ever gonna make it.

Don’t concern yourself with things that happen anywhere else than the places that surround you (your home, your town, your community) and that involve/are relevant to you (your school, your projects, your relationships).

Your priorities should take precedence over what goes on online. Take back control of your time and the sooner you start limiting the time you spend online, the better.

Water thread but I wanted to remind you of that. The hours you spend online pointlessly scrolling and getting mad at random shit will be lost forever, and the opportunity cost that comes with timesinks like the Internet will compound and make you lose out even more as you age.
Strong post grAycel; adding it as my iPad Lock Screen wallpaper.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
Retard, it's not the internet

good post

• +1
Reactions: Respalier