The invention of the ability to date via internet was the biggest ever handicap for tall men and boost for average height men

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Online dating which includes Instagram, snapchat etc and not just dating apps was the biggest curse for tall men because pictures of a tall man's face cannot compete with pictures of an average height man's face

Online dating has also been a Godsend for manlets since they can just take pictures solo where they dont get heightmogged and they can choose to exclude their height from their tinder profile.
Yes it's still possible that foids will be able to tell from their face that they are on the short side but they still have an opportunity to get their foot in the door and build familiarity with the foid thanks to the good elements of his face before she dismisses him like she might do when she sees him getting heightmogged in a nightclub.
Manlets can get creative to look as good as possible in pics online and foids who give them a chance may overlook their manletism once it is revealed to them.

Average height males have faces that translate best to photographs
Foids are more used to encountering faces of the average height male so they look most "normal" to them
Imagine a foid is receiving snaps from 10 guys, 9 of which are 5'8-5'11 and their faces indicate such, then suddenly she gets a snap from a 6'5 male with a tall face and less forward growth proportionally (death sentence for pics) and she will look at the tall face like its some frankenstein freak because of what she has become accustomed to.

I almost never receive snapchats from males in my life but there have been 2 occasions I received snaps from 5'9 NT looking HTNs and their faces look so much more forward grown and within the bounds of feminine proportions than a tall face like mine.

To those of you who will say that tall men have the advantage of putting their height on their dating profile, it legitimately doesn't mean shit since every average height male (who gets preferential treatment in terms of face) can just fraud his height to a level that foids will be fine with.
5'10 Males can fraud to the mythical 6' mark and 5'8 males can fraud to 5'10 which effectively every foid is fine with and only basement dwellers will dispute this.
If your height is set to 5'10 on hinge, some foids may filter you out if they set their minimum to 6' but you can just use tinder with no height filters if that's a concern.
For anyone who thinks height gives a significant advantage in online dating, set your height to 6'4 and see that the difference in amount of ACTUAL MEETUPS will be close to non existent. Matches will barely change either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, BrahminBoss, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Tl;dr schizo ramblings + having a good face is le good (HOLY FUCK)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, greywind, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
Online dating which includes Instagram, snapchat etc and not just dating apps was the biggest curse for tall men because pictures of a tall man's face cannot compete with pictures of an average height man's face

View attachment 2699925

Online dating has also been a Godsend for manlets since they can just take pictures solo where they dont get heightmogged and they can choose to exclude their height from their tinder profile.
Yes it's still possible that foids will be able to tell from their face that they are on the short side but they still have an opportunity to get their foot in the door and build familiarity with the foid thanks to the good elements of his face before she dismisses him like she might do when she sees him getting heightmogged in a nightclub.
Manlets can get creative to look as good as possible in pics online and foids who give them a chance may overlook their manletism once it is revealed to them.

Foids are more used to encountering faces of the average height male so they look most "normal" to them
Imagine a foid is receiving snaps from 10 guys, 9 of which are 5'8-5'11 and their faces indicate such, then suddenly she gets a snap from a 6'5 male with a tall face and less forward growth proportionally (death sentence for pics) and she will look at the tall face like its some frankenstein freak because of what she has become accustomed to.

I almost never receive snapchats from males in my life but there have been 2 occasions I received snaps from 5'9 NT looking HTNs and their faces look so much more forward grown and within the bounds of feminine proportions than a tall face like mine.

To those of you who will say that tall men have the advantage of putting their height on their dating profile, it legitimately doesn't mean shit since every average height male (who gets preferential treatment in terms of face) can just fraud his height to a level that foids will be fine with.
5'10 Males can fraud to the mythical 6' mark and 5'8 males can fraud to 5'10 which effectively every foid is fine with and only basement dwellers will dispute this.
If your height is set to 5'10 on hinge, some foids may filter you out if they set their minimum to 6' but you can just use tinder with no height filters if that's a concern.
For anyone who thinks height gives a significant advantage in online dating, set your height to 6'4 and see that the difference in amount of ACTUAL MEETUPS will be close to non existent. Matches will barely change either
pat me

View attachment 2699925

Idek if people are kidding or trolling on here anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, bleachmaxxer69, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
dnrd, height is law

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
Now ur coping

dnrd, height is law
the 6'4 OP has 7.300+ posts on an incel forum while short poor retards fuck young stacies in each hole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, mogstars, Kamui and 1 other person
the 6'4 OP has 7.300+ posts on an incel forum while short poor retards fuck young stacies in each hole
And slayed 100+ woman

Ask any htn+ that posts here
having a certain looks level doesn't automatically mean slayer. lmao if you think any actual popular slayer is on this site. truly NTmaxxed guys give 0 fucks about how they look and would laugh at you for using this site

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and lightskinbengali
Just admit height is the only thing you got in your life and move on my guy.

Albeit I wish you the best of luck into your ascension to a PSL god and I hope you do, it ain’t that deep for now and you aren’t that important.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Niggas coping because he ugly it’s not your height that’s why your face looks bad it’s ur subhuman genes

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and RandomSwan
very true, but you should stop with online anyway

maybe I could have more responses if I were shorter but idk I think being 6'5 is a big factor in helping, nonetheless must continue the looksmaxxing journey to maximize ascension

Niggas coping because he ugly it’s not your height that’s why your face looks bad it’s ur subhuman genes
They act as if there is no such thing as a handsome tall man lol

Stop yapping