The IQ pill should be considered the sister pill of the look spill

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The reason I say this is because where as the lookspill involves harsh realities regarding the physical and outwards nature of your body, the IQ pill is basically the exact reverse and involves your abstract mental ability. The lookspill and IQpill are like sister pills. The yin and yang of the blackpill.

Lookspill: Your physical appearance determines almost all matters of physical nature, such as how well liked you are by other people, how easily you get sex, your athletic ability, health etc.

IQpill: Your entire cognitive functioning and ability to excel at intellectually difficult tasks is determined primarily by this one single variable, and should your IQ be low then you will never have any future doing anything even remotely complex or interesting.

The IQ pill complements the lookspill perfectly, so I don't understand why it's not already universally accepted as one of the blackpill's foundational pills right alongside the lookspill. And don't say "well it's because dem dumb ethnics in the community won't accept it!" because that's actually mostly not true. The biggest incel ethnics are ricecels and curries, the former of which actually has slightly higher average IQ than whites, and westernized curries whom actually also have decent IQ typically.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 1464
IQ is a death sentence for success with women

Women don't even listen to me unless I'm babbling low IQ bullshit, even if they are attracted

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, xit, Demir and 2 others
foids don't give a shit about IQ

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Dogs, Framletgod and 6 others
You guys always want to see everything in black and white and in absolutes it’s not how real life works at all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Framletgod, haircutcel and 1 other person
IQ is a death sentence for success with women though

This is so much fucking cope. The idea that having high IQ makes you unsuccessful with women is a pathetic way to lie to yourself about how ugly you are. Jfl at thinking women care about chad's IQ level.

You guys always want to see everything in black and white and in absolutes it’s not how reap life works at all

Actually, I would argue that it IS black and white. It really is everything or nothing in this piece of shit world.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, toaster and hebbewem
This is so much fucking cope. The idea that having high IQ makes you unsuccessful with women is a pathetic way to lie to yourself about how ugly you are. Jfl at thinking women care about chad's IQ level.

Actually, I would argue that it IS black and white. It really is everything or nothing in this piece of shit world.
There is a high Correlation beetwen High IQ and being High Inhib. And being High Inhib and not NT is detrimental for succes with girls

• +1
Reactions: Demir
There is a high Correlation beetwen High IQ and being High Inhib. And being High Inhib and not NT is detrimental for succes with girls

Utter bullshit. Your personality has no bearing on how likely a woman is to sleep with you. The bad boy stereotype is hollywood fantasy. A chad is a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, toaster and hebbewem
1567533076205.png

Attachments

• 1567533076205.png
    1567533076205.png
    740 bytes · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: Demir
YOU LITERALLY NEED TO BE LOW IQ OR YOU WON'T BE SUCCESSFUL WITH WOMEN, PERIOD

Even HIGH IQ male models like Gandy are incel. Holy fuq I need to lower my IQ somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Ritalincel
Low iq guys get girls from what I’ve seen not high iq “muh liberal ruining west” guys.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and turkproducer
The lower IQ you are , you are more confident and more into sports and other normie shit

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
The lower IQ you are , you are more confident and more into sports and other normie shit

Most sports are fucking retarded tbh. And I can't think of anybody at the drop of my hat that really likes sports that I would consider very smart.

Most sports are fucking retarded tbh. And I can't think of anybody at the drop of my hat that really likes sports that I would consider very smart.
what sports do you think aren't retarded?
and i agree that "muh high iq death sentence" copers are aids, they try to spin their autism into a positive by telling themselves it's because of their sun temp iq, absolutely pathetic

You guys always want to see everything in black and white and in absolutes it’s not how real life works at all
Iq is a prerequisite for success in high level tasks, not a gauruntee. You will never be a nuclear engineer with an iq of 100

That being said, iq is negatively correlated with having sex

i rate approximately 136 of iq (Maybe the most accurate is either 137 or 138, but among those numbers) and that alone is not a factor that matters much; it would only be good for certain circumstances and in ways of perspective that could provide an advantage, but whatever

Iq is a prerequisite for success in high level tasks, not a gauruntee. You will never be a nuclear engineer with an iq of 100

That being said, iq is negatively correlated with having sex
Einstein was an incel

IQ is cope. Hit a big brain with a rock.

Most men are kinda stuck in the middle: they’re average looking and have average IQ. Even if you have 120+ IQ, which is clearly above average, it’s not high enough for you to be extraordinary, compared to the genius with 150+ IQ.

Golf and Fighting
The patrician sports.

Golf and Fighting
The patrician sports.

Golf is the most boring sport ever tbh. I don't understand how my father can watch it on tv. Even playing it is actually pretty boring.

Golf is the most boring sport ever tbh. I don't understand how my father can watch it on tv. Even playing it is actually pretty boring.
I thought so too until I tried. It's actually quite fun and good for socialmaxxing. Rich people play golf.

What do you think is your IQ? @disillusioned

What do you think is your IQ? @disillusioned

It's 98 which is basically average. Not good enough to allow for very advanced achievement, but also not low enough to make me retard. I am just smart enough that I can cope with some semi-complex hobbies instead of just boozemaxing until I die. Not that I don't do plenty of boozemaxing anyway.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
It's 98 which is basically average. Not good enough to allow for very advanced achievement, but also not low enough to make me retard. I am just smart enough that I can cope with some semi-complex hobbies instead of just boozemaxing until I die. Not that I don't do plenty of boozemaxing anyway.
Where did you get that result btw? Was it from a real test or an online one? I'm curious about my own IQ but haven't found any online test which is reliable (most give high scores even when I put in random answers)

Where did you get that result btw? Was it from a real test or an online one? I'm curious about my own IQ but haven't found any online test which is reliable (most give high scores even when I put in random answers)

Real IQ.

pretty sure there are no legit online tests, you'll have to get an expensive irl one. don't see the point in knowing your iq score, while it isn't really possible to accurately judge your own intelligence it seems like a cope, if low or average you can just blame it on why your life is shit or why you'll never achieve anything, if high you can cope by saying your autism is caused by having an einstein iq or you can cope by bragging about it online

pretty sure there are no legit online tests

Somewhat of an outdated trope honestly. There are now some semi-decent online tests.

it seems like a cope, if low or average you can just blame it on why your life is shit or why you'll never achieve anything, if high you can cope by saying your autism is caused by having an einstein iq or you can cope by bragging about it online

Cope. Saying you can overcome low or mediocre IQ is literally no different from people saying you can overcome bad looks with good personality and self-improvement. This is why I said the IQ pill is lookism's sister pill.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Somewhat of an outdated trope honestly. There are now some semi-decent online tests.

Cope. Saying you can overcome low or mediocre IQ is literally no different from people saying you can overcome bad looks with good personality and self-improvement. This is why I said the IQ pill is lookism's sister pill.
i'm not saying iq itself is cope
i'm saying knowing your iq seems pretty cope and not too useful or helpful

i'm not saying iq itself is cope
i'm saying knowing your iq seems pretty cope and not too useful or helpful

Knowing your IQ gives you a more realistic understanding of where you stand in life. If you wanted to become an astronaut and then find you only have average IQ then you won't have to waste your time trying.

Knowing your IQ gives you a more realistic understanding of where you stand in life. If you wanted to become an astronaut and then find you only have average IQ then you won't have to waste your time trying.
if you need an iq test to know whether or not it's feasible to become an astronaut or if you're intelligent enough to do it's extremely ogre for u

if you need an iq test to know whether or not it's feasible to become an astronaut or if you're intelligent enough to do it's extremely ogre for u

Wrong. Just like people don't have a realistic view on how good looking they are to others they also don't have a good idea on what their intelligence is. Just like most people would rate them attractiveness as average (or at worst, just somewhat below average) most people would also rate their IQ/intelligence as at least average. It's rare for people to have enough self-awareness to rate themselves as ugly and stupid.

Wrong. Just like people don't have a realistic view on how good looking they are to others they also don't have a good idea on what their intelligence is. Just like most people would rate them attractiveness as average (or at worst, just somewhat below average) most people would also rate their IQ/intelligence as at least average. It's rare for people to have enough self-awareness to rate themselves as ugly and stupid.
an astronaut is obviously an extreme example that most people know they won’t be able to become, just like most people know they aren’t attractive enough to fuck a gigastacy. its also not like iq is a perfect measure of your intelligence with a convenient chart showing you exactly what you should do in life for your specific iq level. just do the things you want to do, or don’t if you’re afraid of failure or if they’re obviously unattainable.

pretty sure there are no legit online tests, you'll have to get an expensive irl one. don't see the point in knowing your iq score, while it isn't really possible to accurately judge your own intelligence it seems like a cope, if low or average you can just blame it on why your life is shit or why you'll never achieve anything, if high you can cope by saying your autism is caused by having an einstein iq or you can cope by bragging about it online
There isn't really a point tbh I'm just curious about it. I have an outstanding ability in some areas but am horrible at other stuff. Also people have both called me smart and retarded before, so I just want to know what I really am.

iqpilled music video