The issue with most incels

Xtra

Xtra

the main issue is that they would rather make up fanfics about chads cock or believe what some basement dweller wrote after observing obscure fake funded studies made by a bunch of kikes in 2013 instead of discussing actual reasons for inceldom. i have seen some users on other places go as far to say that feminism is a good thing and we don't deserve to breed because according to "nature" us being incel is a good thing. even though inceldom doesn't exist in nature. these are what i would call "gynocentric blackpillers" and there's way too many of them - they can hardly be called blackpilled as they would rather praise modern women's choices instead of realising their choices / preferences are determined by this fucked up society and despite being the brutal truth that's just one reason for inceldom. there's plenty of other reasons which can explain someone's inceldom, and none of them come from random lines of DNA or being "subhuman". there's a reason i have been against calling yourself cucked terms ever since i joined these type of places.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, Deleted member 57464 and SplashJuice
Holy cope

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
So why are you on this forum?

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Kamui
Oh My Momma (Momma)
On My Hood (Hood)
I Look Fly (Yeah)
I Look Good (Good)
Touch My Swag (Swag)
Wish You Could (Could)
I Look Fly (Yeah)
I Look Good (Good)
I Look Good (Good!)

incels havent tried enough to see how brutal it is

the main issue is that they would rather make up fanfics about chads cock or believe what some basement dweller wrote after observing obscure fake funded studies made by a bunch of kikes in 2013 instead of discussing actual reasons for inceldom. i have seen some users on other places go as far to say that feminism is a good thing and we don't deserve to breed because according to "nature" us being incel is a good thing. even though inceldom doesn't exist in nature. these are what i would call "gynocentric blackpillers" and there's way too many of them - they can hardly be called blackpilled as they would rather praise modern women's choices instead of realising their choices / preferences are determined by this fucked up society and despite being the brutal truth that's just one reason for inceldom. there's plenty of other reasons which can explain someone's inceldom, and none of them come from random lines of DNA or being "subhuman". there's a reason i have been against calling yourself cucked terms ever since i joined these type of places.
That's a good term, I can't stand these gynocentric blackpillers who defend women's insane standards. Like for example someone posts a tiktok of a chick saying 6'2 is short and minimum is 6'4, some guy replies "this bitch is crazy, 6'2 is statistically top-10% height in most places" and these simps start replying with "cope, that's what women think" "the only statistics that matter are female standards, deal with it", "she's right, 6'2 is nothing special nowadays" etc.