The IT sector is over-saturated

Kinger

Kinger

Bronze
There are so many people trying to get in now, it's crazy
And companies are openly hiring curries, pakis, east europeans to save on salaries....it's a brutal job market now, it was way way easier a decade ago or even until Covid.
And AI have made it even harder for junior roles, if you don't have a network to rely upon to break into the sector it's very very hard.
And as an incel you probably don't have this network, you don't know the right people that can connect you to the people that give the interview and make decisions.

Only if you have already at least 3-5 years of experience it's still decent because you'll find companies hiring senior professionals, but if you're a junior or somebody trying to break in, forget it.

I wouldn't advise anybody to choose this field in 2024. Choose electrical engineering or aerospace engineering, they're much better

And then there are the jobs nobody want to do...like trades, elderly care, military....I wouldn't do them but it's up to you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier, TUSSELEIF, mvp2v1 and 9 others
it's been like this for quite a while actually

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, zylaro and Kinger
And companies are openly hiring curries, pakis, east europeans to save on salaries....it's a brutal job market now, it was way way easier a decade ago or even until Covid.
And AI have made it even harder for junior roles, if you don't have a network to rely upon to break into the sector it's very very hard.
And as an incel you probably don't have this network, you don't know the right people that can connect you to the people that give the interview and make decisions.

Only if you have already at least 3-5 years of experience it's still decent because you'll find companies hiring senior professionals, but if you're a junior or somebody trying to break in, forget it.

I wouldn't advise anybody to choose this field in 2024. Choose electrical engineering or aerospace engineering, they're much better

And then there are the jobs nobody want to do...like trades, elderly care, military....I wouldn't do them but it's up to you
It's brutal the way both big and small tech companies are retrenching people rn.

Get good at sales or death.

• +1
Reactions: zylaro and Kinger

whats most future proof degree to get in uni rn then, u reckon finance might be automated?

• +1
Reactions: zylaro
whats most future proof degree to get in uni rn then, u reckon finance might be automated?
finance is terrible, it's even worse than IT...breaking into investment banking require networking skills and this is reserved for Chads or for richcels with huge family connections and money to go to the top schools. The rest of finance is disappearing because fintech is taking over and everything is being automated with p2p lending, robo-advisory, digital banking, ecc

best ones right now are electrical engineering or aerospace engineering
or maybe dentistry

you also need to realize that as a white (if you're white), straight man you'll be ridiculously discriminated in this woke job market....even if you have top skills and you're the best candidate you'll be passed over by women, gays, trannies and ethnic minorities that are less qualified than you because companies have to fill their diversity and inclusion quotas. And it's full of gays, ethnic minorities and women in every big Western city. It's truly a brutal market, I'm not kidding

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, kanderior, Xangsane and 1 other person
finance is terrible, it's even worse than IT...breaking into investment banking require networking skills and this is reserved for Chads or for richcels with huge family connections and money to go to the top schools. The rest of finance is disappearing because fintech is taking over and everything is being automated with p2p lending, robo-advisory, digital banking, ecc

best ones right now are electrical engineering or aerospace engineering
or maybe dentistry

you also need to realize that as a white (if you're white), straight man you'll be ridiculously discriminated in this woke job market....even if you have top skills and you're the best candidate you'll be passed over by women, gays, trannies and ethnic minorities that are less qualified than you because companies have to fill their diversity and inclusion quotas. And it's full of gays, ethnic minorities and women in every big Western city. It's truly a brutal market, I'm not kidding
Whats fintech?

Whats career path with ee and ae?

Is medicine in general future proof?

it’s over

Ye this is one of the reasons why I dropped from that major.

I’m going to just go get a CDL and get a truck driving job which is better for me since I don’t have to work around other people and the pay is decent.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Everything is oversaturated

IT - Oversaturated
Engineering - Oversaturated
CS - Oversaturated

Medicine is the only thing that truly guarantees great pay and a job once you're done but it's long and difficult.

All in all,
ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 60826, grimy and 3 others
Inc

Inceltear average post is .is you faggot

h1b curryland poojeets have been taking American jobs for awhile now, we need to ship them back and hve an immigration moratorium but ofc our overlords won’t allow that :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelspepo:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60826, TechnoBoss, nigkook and 1 other person
Everything is oversaturated

IT - Oversaturated
Engineering - Oversaturated
CS - Oversaturated

Medicine is the only thing that truly guarantees great pay and a job once you're done but it's long and difficult.

All in all,
ITS OVER
Medicine is where you pay your entire life savings nigga
And have to work alot.

It's truly over

EVERYTHING seems to be fucking saturated for inklers
they are incapable of doing ANYTHING, ANYWHERE
just lol
@InnerVoid @MoggerGaston @TechnoBoss @Primalsplit @5.5psl @Iasacrko @Vermilioncore @vermin @vermillioncorefan @Nebula @tombradylover @ConfusedBolivian

Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, TechnoBoss, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
EVERYTHING seems to be fucking saturated for inklers
they are incapable of doing ANYTHING, ANYWHERE
just lol
@InnerVoid @MoggerGaston @TechnoBoss @Primalsplit @5.5psl @Iasacrko @Vermilioncore @vermin @vermillioncorefan @Nebula @tombradylover @ConfusedBolivian

Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF
JFL just delete this subforum already its the most cringe of all of them

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
only moneymax is to be like qsc and sell steroids to kids

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Medicine is where you pay your entire life savings nigga
And have to work alot.

It's truly over
You’ll make back with medicine though. There aren’t much 9-5s that pay tons off the get go. Unless you go the corporate route and look good have connections and luck while climbing the ladder you can become a really rich individual but even then you have to eat shit for a few years. With medicine you make money off the bat and can invest also it’s positive in a sense that you’re helping ppl while not being a scums individual. Otherwise you have to look really good or be an athlete to get roles handed to you.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
yeah I'm constantly subjected to wokeness and D.I.E. working in STEM. Where do you think it's worse, STEM or more NT fields like finance, law etc.?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
CS is over-saturated IT isn't that bad. You just have to get a shitty helpdesk job and move up

muh saturation

you need to make friends in IT aswell refferals are king