The king of pheno's, The *ETHEREAL* Phenotype

I see the resemblance heaps with the eye shape and eyebrows chin and jaw.

You look 90% like that phenotype
I also have tall skull + wide zygos but they hided by the fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
the king of phenos is the pc master race

fantasy-art-lights-consoles-peasants-wallpaper-preview.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
best i’ve seen yet, effort and detail into making thread is insane, props bro

• Love it
Reactions: dnrd
The ethereal pheno, I'd say its looksmatched or even mogs the mulatto cosmic race @moonblunt
this is basically similar to the north atlantid pheno except with a slight tan and LIGHT eyes, and I don't mean coloured eyes, I mean light eyes, eyes that literally glow, (blue/grey a10, a17, a20 and a40), someone that looks like they have a filter on constantly, examples below:
View attachment 1232129

View attachment 1232130
View attachment 1232132
View attachment 1232134
View attachment 1232141
this pheno is undoubtedly one of the rarest phenos out there and looks absolutely insane irl like someone from final fantasy or some shit, im yet to see anyone on this site with colouring like this and have only ever seen one person irl with it.

@Maesthetic @portuguesecel @BIGDICCJIM @Xangsane @LondonVillie @Mongrelcel @wanttobeattractive @john2 thoughts?

(added thom strijd thanks to xangsane)

This concept interests me, i feel ethereal should be a point where your looks carry no negative stereotypes.

Usually when ethnics looksmax to a high degreee or fit a niche, they lose all negative stereotypes attached to them

They essentially trascend.

The ethereal pheno, I'd say its looksmatched or even mogs the mulatto cosmic race @moonblunt
this is basically similar to the north atlantid pheno except with a slight tan and LIGHT eyes, and I don't mean coloured eyes, I mean light eyes, eyes that literally glow, (blue/grey a10, a17, a20 and a40), someone that looks like they have a filter on constantly, examples below:
View attachment 1232129

View attachment 1232130
View attachment 1232132
View attachment 1232134
View attachment 1232141
this pheno is undoubtedly one of the rarest phenos out there and looks absolutely insane irl like someone from final fantasy or some shit, im yet to see anyone on this site with colouring like this and have only ever seen one person irl with it.

@Maesthetic @portuguesecel @BIGDICCJIM @Xangsane @LondonVillie @Mongrelcel @wanttobeattractive @john2 thoughts?

(added thom strijd thanks to xangsane)
Looks gay af irl

This concept interests me, i feel ethereal should be a point where your looks carry no negative stereotypes.

Usually when ethnics looksmax to a high degreee or fit a niche, they lose all negative stereotypes attached to them

They essentially trascend.
very good way to describe it actually, the pheno that has no failos

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Cope thread

Best pheno for both genders:

cc8290a9ca7415b579b10dad1417b690.jpg
83f8c1791c2ddb89cc689b3e7f3afc2d.jpg

Cope thread

Best pheno for both genders:

cc8290a9ca7415b579b10dad1417b690.jpg
83f8c1791c2ddb89cc689b3e7f3afc2d.jpg
not really a cope thread is it, ur a cringe sfcel and logically people with a10 eye color are more aryan than those fags u just posted

not really a cope thread is it, ur a cringe sfcel and logically people with a10 eye color are more aryan than those fags u just posted

Everyone knows Nordic is ideal, keep coping you shit colored fag. 2 minutes on this forum and you know I absolutely despise SFcels btw.

Everyone knows Nordic is ideal, keep coping you shit colored fag. 2 minutes on this forum and you know I absolutely despise SFcels btw.
2 minutes on this thread and you would realise north atlantid is a mix of Nordic and Mediterranean

2 minutes on this thread and you would realise north atlantid is a mix of Nordic and Mediterranean

North Atlandid aka Anglo, the ugliest pheno in the world. Full of facial recession, early balding, flat chins, NCT, upturned noses or hook noses and everything else you do NOT want to have.

North Atlandid aka Anglo, the ugliest pheno in the world. Full of facial recession, early balding, flat chins, NCT, upturned noses or hook noses and everything else you do NOT want to have.
no thats anglo, north atlantid is this

the women and men mog in coloring (esp eyes) and are dark haired (light haired males have significantly lower smv than dark haired males proven statically), stop being a self hating curry and accept that more white does not = more smv, the pheno that almost mogs north ethereal is mulatto or cosmic race @moonblunt created

View attachment 1261431
View attachment 1261433

the women and men mog in coloring (esp eyes) and are dark haired (light haired males have significantly lower smv than dark haired males proven statically), stop being a self hating curry and accept that more white does not = more smv, the pheno that almost mogs north ethereal is mulatto or cosmic race @moonblunt created
this fras guy has the most retarded takes on phenos/ethnicities, dont bother arguing with him

also pheno is mainly coloring but since u said that, north atlantids have very robust jaws

this fras guy has the most retarded takes on phenos/ethnicities, dont bother arguing with him
yeah idk why hes talking about bones when phenotype is coloring, i think he thinks i mean genotype

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
yeah idk why hes talking about bones when phenotype is coloring, i think he thinks i mean genotype
yeah but there are phenos which are more bone oriented, like dalofaelid or all the alpinid ones

cuz shes old, in her prime she was gl
Nah I looked at some of her pics and vids when she was younger and she still looked scary. That's just too much light blue. I wonder if her limbal ring was better would it be less scary

Nah I looked at some of her pics and vids when she was younger and she still looked scary. That's just too much light blue. I wonder if her limbal ring was better would it be less scary
yeah light blue eyes are very masc, imo a light green is the best on girls

View attachment 1261431
View attachment 1261433

I am neither Curry nor self hating. You've went from SFcel to Curry by now, you have zero clue what you are talking about.

Both the "North Atlandid" (Which is just Anglo aka people tainted by shit tier Celtic DNA) people have horse faces and the man has NCT which is CLEARLY visible. The man also has noticeably thin lips (another Middle Eastern/Celtic trait). Both of them have that typical recessed, flat face which is even visible from the front along with the narrow forehead which gives that dreaded egg face shape.

Also big lol @ using terms such as "ethereal" or "cosmic" lmaaaao, as if this pseudo taxonomy shit isn't already cringe enough.

yeah light blue eyes are very masc, imo a light green is the best on girls
Green is trash so no.

This is ideal for women

BFDAF1D3 6A07 41EE AE31 094ACBC13735

I am neither Curry nor self hating. You've went from SFcel to Curry by now, you have zero clue what you are talking about.

Both the "North Atlandid" (Which is just Anglo aka people tainted by shit tier Celtic DNA) people have horse faces and the man has NCT which is CLEARLY visible. The man also has noticeably thin lips (another Middle Eastern/Celtic trait). Both of them have that typical recessed, flat face which is even visible from the front along with the narrow forehead which gives that dreaded egg face shape.

Also big lol @ using terms such as "ethereal" or "cosmic" lmaaaao, as if this pseudo taxonomy shit isn't already cringe enough.
im the cringe one yet you fap to males

be quiet fras no one agrees with ur shit attention seeking arguments, go get some irl social interaction

Oh look our favourite EE mutt who still thinks he's not a Turk.

im the cringe one yet you fap to males
View attachment 1261455

be quiet fras no one agrees with ur shit attention seeking arguments, go get some irl social interaction

Ooohhhh damn what a sick comeback, how am I ever gonna recover from that?

Unlike the Celtic subhumans that you post, the guy in my sig is actually good looking btw.

yeah she would be ethereal pheno if she didnt have freckles
Her freckles make her more appealing and I don't even like freckles

Oh look our favourite EE mutt who still thinks he's not a Turk.
who cares if im a mutt, im a mix of alpinid + dalofaelid + mediterranid
i dont look turkish or middle eastern or anything close to that at all

Ooohhhh damn what a sick comeback, how am I ever gonna recover from that?

Unlike the Celtic subhumans that you post, the guy in my sig is actually good looking btw.
no hes not good looking, if you think he mogs orb or thom strijd you are just delusional seriously
i also wasnt trying to attack you (clearly ur an abused dog if you think everyone tries to attack you as soon as someone is slightly ambiguous in their motives whilst talking to you) i was being serious, you are attention seeking, you know you are wrong and you are trying to cause commotion just to look different, so the solution to that would be to go outside and get attention like normal humans do so u dont have to resort to being a weirdo here

who cares if im a mutt, im a mix of alpinid + dalofaelid + mediterranid
i dont look turkish or middle eastern or anything close to that at all

Again with the autistic taxonomy terms that don't exist. Look at your countries history and you'll know that you are a Turk. Turks have NOTHING to do with Middle Easterners btw.

Also daily reminder that a few days ago you claimed that Celtic people were European. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Her freckles make her more appealing and I don't even like freckles
nah im sure if she had better collagen and lighter skin (freckles caused by tanning) she would have higher smv

Again with the autistic taxonomy terms that don't exist. Look at your countries history and you'll know that you are a Turk. Turks have NOTHING to do with Middle Easterners btw.

Also daily reminder that a few days ago you claimed that Celtic people were European. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
i know my country's history and there isnt a reason for me to be a turk, im not from that region and my family doesnt have any turkish traits
and yeah celtic people are european, are you retarded?

no hes not good looking, if you think he mogs orb or thom strijd you are just delusional seriously
i also wasnt trying to attack you (clearly ur an abused dog if you think everyone tries to attack you as soon as someone is slightly ambiguous in their motives whilst talking to you) i was being serious, you are attention seeking, you know you are wrong and you are trying to cause commotion just to look different, so the solution to that would be to go outside and get attention like normal humans do so u dont have to resort to being a weirdo here

Autistic self proclaimed psychologist tries to make an analysis on someone else using online posts. The meme writes itself.

Thom Strijd is majority Nordic btw, with a hint of Celtic. Explain to me in which way I am wrong btw. You can go to your shitty taxonomy website and see for yourself.

"The principal element in Ireland and parts of Britain, especially Western Scotland and Wales. Common in Northwestern France, sometimes Belgium, Switzerland, Liguria, Western Germany, and Norway."

So the pheno is most common in the British Isles and France. Guess what? Both of these nations are notorious for having a plethora of bad looking people. You simply cannot take the most common British pheno and pretend it is good when Britain is the absolute lowest point in Europe looks wise.

i know my country's history and there isnt a reason for me to be a turk, im not from that region and my family doesnt have any turkish traits
and yeah celtic people are european, are you retarded?

Celtic people came from the Middle East you dumb fuck, guess where their black hair came from?

• Love it
nah im sure if she had better collagen and lighter skin (freckles caused by tanning) she would have higher smv
She already has infinite SMV like what?

Celtic people came from the Middle East you dumb fuck, guess where their black hair came from?
use google bro
they have dark hair because they didnt live up north, are you dumb?

Autistic self proclaimed psychologist tries to make an analysis on someone else using online posts. The meme writes itself.

Thom Strijd is majority Nordic btw, with a hint of Celtic. Explain to me in which way I am wrong btw. You can go to your shitty taxonomy website and see for yourself.

"The principal element in Ireland and parts of Britain, especially Western Scotland and Wales. Common in Northwestern France, sometimes Belgium, Switzerland, Liguria, Western Germany, and Norway."

So the pheno is most common in the British Isles and France. Guess what? Both of these nations are notorious for having a plethora of bad looking people. You simply cannot take the most common British pheno and pretend it is good when Britain is the absolute lowest point in Europe looks wise.
yeah we get it, you know what taxonomy means, and actually British men are known for being tall and handsome lol so that was kind of a shit example, north atlantids and anglos arent found in the same parts of Britain, so ur pretty retarded lol, also how are you calling me autistic despite being unironically egocentric on a fucking incel forum, "the meme writes itself" like you are textbook redditor rn, i wouldnt be suprised if you were a discord mod on some egirl server and thats not a joke

LMAOOOOOOOOOO "celtic people came from the middle east" what the fuck is this cope, you are as bad as redflood holy shit

use google bro
they have dark hair because they didnt live up north, are you dumb?

Moron doesn't know basic history once again. The entirety of Europe had blonde hair before people from the Middle East immigrated.

Still don't believe it? The genetic haplogroup for the Celtic pheno is R1b.

What does it say there? Oh shit, it says place of origin: Western Asia.

Case closed kys.

• Love it
yeah we get it, you know what taxonomy means, and actually British men are known for being tall and handsome lol so that was kind of a shit example, north atlantids and anglos arent found in the same parts of Britain, so ur pretty retarded lol, also how are you calling me autistic despite being unironically egocentric on a fucking incel forum, "the meme writes itself" like you are textbook redditor rn, i wouldnt be suprised if you were a discord mod on some egirl server and thats not a joke
LMAOOOOOOOOOO "celtic people came from the middle east" what the fuck is this cope, you are as bad as redflood holy shit

The Celtic haplogroup (R1b) is from the Middle East. It is from there and nothing will change that.

British men (and women) are known for being notoriously ugly. In what world are British people praised anywhere for their looks?

• Love it
The Celtic haplogroup (R1b) is from the Middle East. It is from there and nothing will change that.

British men (and women) are known for being notoriously ugly. In what world are British people praised anywhere for their looks?
only the women are known for being ugly lol, you can look all over media and find that British men are praised by americans, jews, asians, indians etc

also if you think you know so much about human genetics why do you talk about bones and haplogroups in a thread about phenotypes when phenotypes are purely visual

only the women are known for being ugly lol, you can look all over media and find that British men are praised by americans, jews, asians, indians etc

That is a lie. Everyone makes fun of the British (of both genders) for being toothless hobos. British men have one of the highest rates of balding and obesity btw and the average height is way below that of Sweden or the Netherlands.