The king of pheno's, The *ETHEREAL* Phenotype

The ethereal pheno, I'd say its looksmatched or even mogs the mulatto cosmic race @moonblunt
this is basically similar to the north atlantid pheno except with a slight tan and LIGHT eyes, and I don't mean coloured eyes, I mean light eyes, eyes that literally glow, (blue/grey a10, a17, a20 and a40), someone that looks like they have a filter on constantly, examples below:
View attachment 1232129

View attachment 1232130
View attachment 1232132
View attachment 1232134
View attachment 1232141
this pheno is undoubtedly one of the rarest phenos out there and looks absolutely insane irl like someone from final fantasy or some shit, im yet to see anyone on this site with colouring like this and have only ever seen one person irl with it.

@Maesthetic @portuguesecel @BIGDICCJIM @Xangsane @LondonVillie @Mongrelcel @wanttobeattractive @john2 thoughts?

(added thom strijd thanks to xangsane)

this one looks bad

also if you think you know so much about human genetics why do you talk about bones and haplogroups in a thread about phenotypes when phenotypes are purely visual

Phenotype obviously goes hand in hand with haplogroups. Also, the Nordic pheno simply is superior. Not the super light one, I agree with that, but we're talking about the medium to dark blonde one here.

Black hair always looks bad.

Phenotype obviously goes hand in hand with haplogroups. Also, the Nordic pheno simply is superior. Not the super light one, I agree with that, but we're talking about the medium to dark blonde one here.

Black hair always looks bad.
what would my pheno be then... im a10 eyes, dark blonde hair, pale skin with olive undertone and im able to tan (most nordics cant)

what would my pheno be then... im a10 eyes, dark blonde hair, pale skin with olive undertone and im able to tan (most nordics cant)

That is a lie again. Nordic people can tan, they literally produce a unique type of melanin for that. (Which most British people don't btw). I can't accurately judge your pheno like that, but it sounds like you are mostly Nordic with some Celtic influence (like most Europeans to varying degrees). What's your country of origin?

Moron doesn't know basic history once again. The entirety of Europe had blonde hair before people from the Middle East immigrated.

Still don't believe it? The genetic haplogroup for the Celtic pheno is R1b.

What does it say there? Oh shit, it says place of origin: Western Asia.

Case closed kys.
so? nordic people originated in asia too, does that make them asian?
what you just said doesnt make celtic people middle eastern at all, youre just retarded
its also not the middle east

at some point every white race was from the middle east, including the nordics you love to praise
it just depends which point in history you consider their origin

• +1
Reactions: dnrd
That is a lie again. Nordic people can tan, they literally produce a unique type of melanin for that. (Which most British people don't btw). I can't accurately judge your pheno like that, but it sounds like you are mostly Nordic with some Celtic influence (like most Europeans to varying degrees). What's your country of origin?
my mum is nordic and my dad is med, i was born in the uk, country of origin doesnt influence pheno tho nor does genes really which is why im confused as to why you are asking that, one of my brothers looks full med for example

so? nordic people originated in asia too, does that make them asian?
what you just said doesnt make celtic people middle eastern at all, youre just retarded
its also not the middle east
View attachment 1261483

at some point every white race was from the middle east, including the nordics you love to praise
it just depends which point in history you consider their origin

More lies and more cope.

This is the Nordic haplogroup. Place of origin? Oh damn, Northern Europe. :eek:

Western Asia is the Middle East.

Celtic people are Middle Eastern, their influence is extremely glaring.

"at some point every white race was from the middle east" Wrong. R1b is from the Middle East, I1 is not. I2 is not.

my mum is nordic and my dad is med, i was born in the uk, country of origin doesnt influence pheno tho nor does genes really which is why im confused as to why you are asking that, one of my brothers looks full med for example
this guy looks at traces of your dna in the middle east thousands of years ago and thinks that matters in this age
literally nobody gives a fuck if their race was in the middle east thousands of years ago, celts have been in europe since 1000 bc at least, theyre european

So I was right with my assumption. Considering the fact that women pass down much more of their DNA than men, you are in fact majority Nordic. Good for you.

this guy looks at traces of your dna in the middle east thousands of years ago and thinks that matters in this age
literally nobody gives a fuck if their race was in the middle east thousands of years ago, celts have been in europe since 1000 bc at least, theyre european

Afrikaners have been in South Africa for centuries, does that make them African? The Arabs conquered Spain and Portugal 1400 years ago, does that make their descendants European?

So I was right with my assumption. Considering the fact that women pass down much more of their DNA than men, you are in fact majority Nordic. Good for you.
not really, gonna dye my hair dark probs to look more north atlantid

Afrikaners have been in South Africa for centuries, does that make them African? The Arabs conquered Spain and Portugal 1400 years ago, does that make their descendants European?
alright i admit i was wrong
but im not turkish

You're gonna deny that these Ottoman men raped every woman that they came across and that they severely changed the genetic makeup of this nation?
it highly depends on the region tbh
ive looked into haplogroups in different regions and from my mothers side there is 99% chance that there isnt turkish dna present
on my fathers side theres a bigger chance but its still small considering the fact that we dont have nearly as much j2 haplogroup as turkey

my mothers side is from the sofia region and my fathers is from the plovdiv region
as you can see both of those regions are mostly I1 and I2a haplogroups
I1 youve discussed
I2a is found to have originated in europe
it has been in europe as long as I1
r1a is basically the slavic haplogroup and i have more of that than of the j turkish one
and there is also e1b1b1a present there which is likely due do migrations in the roman empire from the british isles to thracia

Last edited:
The ethereal pheno, I'd say its looksmatched or even mogs the mulatto cosmic race @moonblunt
this is basically similar to the north atlantid pheno except with a slight tan and LIGHT eyes, and I don't mean coloured eyes, I mean light eyes, eyes that literally glow, (blue/grey a10, a17, a20 and a40), someone that looks like they have a filter on constantly, examples below:
View attachment 1232129

View attachment 1232130
View attachment 1232132
View attachment 1232134
View attachment 1232141
this pheno is undoubtedly one of the rarest phenos out there and looks absolutely insane irl like someone from final fantasy or some shit, im yet to see anyone on this site with colouring like this and have only ever seen one person irl with it.

@Maesthetic @portuguesecel @BIGDICCJIM @Xangsane @LondonVillie @Mongrelcel @wanttobeattractive @john2 thoughts?

(added thom strijd thanks to xangsane)
Nice

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot