The last drop of compassion has left me I know what I need to do

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Maybe I had a chance of being normal last year or maybe it was over from the start but there is no turning back now. I have become the monster society condemned me to be improving my looks has only made me more bitter I will never rejoin society

Why has god cursed me with a fate worse then death if I die I will surely be dragged to hell with you guys so I will live out my evil life I am already screwed. Some men have no redemption @MongolTurk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27746, Deleted member 23359, Abhorrence and 4 others
nigga chill go be a monk or smthn

• +1
Reactions: el primo and Deleted member 11126
nigga chill go be a monk or smthn
“There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing. ”

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and MongolTurk
If that was true you would have gone ER already, You still have compassion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Is this a manifesto? I wish the best for you brother, we are beyond salvation

• +1
Is this a manifesto? I wish the best for you brother, we are beyond salvation
Its another pointless cry for help but the void doesn't respond back it is cold and indifferent.

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
Its another pointless cry for help but the void doesn't respond back it is cold and indifferent.
This may sound cucked, but I feel for you. I feel that what you experience is similar to what I experience. Even if all else seems hopeless, I sympathize with you and am certainly not indifferent

• +1
Legit bro there is no hope

• +1
Just fap bro

• Ugh..
Reactions: Abhorrence
be white = win at life

• +1
be white = win at life
Phenotype pill is probably the most brutal ones. For a white guy to be well adjusted he need a small amount of luck for an Indian to be considered globally attractive he need to be the top 99 percentile to have the same odds as a 40th percentile white dude

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover and Abhorrence
Bro you been watching too much anime

• Hmm...
to hell with you guys

Angry Lebron James GIF by Bleacher Report

the fuck did I do

• JFL
man I just broke my chair while replying to your thread, you cursed me

• JFL
Your life isn't that bad

I'll see you in hell
hope I'll see you in heaven if anything, don't kill yourself and revert. you wont find hope in this physical realm of hedonism
its all just a test to see who can leave with the purest soul, dont do shit now that you will regret for eternity

overraeaction

• WTF
Phenotype pill is probably the most brutal ones. For a white guy to be well adjusted he need a small amount of luck for an Indian to be considered globally attractive he need to be the top 99 percentile to have the same odds as a 40th percentile white dude
dont ever give up keep trying whitepill jfl

• +1
Maybe I had a chance of being normal last year or maybe it was over from the start but there is no turning back now. I have become the monster society condemned me to be improving my looks has only made me more bitter I will never rejoin society

Why has god cursed me with a fate worse then death if I die I will surely be dragged to hell with you guys so I will live out my evil life I am already screwed. Some men have no redemption @MongolTurk
stop being anime cuck u will be alright

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and lilxder2

nigga you fell for a psyop

• Hmm...
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 11126
  • Hmm...
ig not but people get mad about foreigners its a threat to their security
I think they are less mad when its white guys also if you know the language its less bad too.

ig not but people get mad about foreigners its a threat to their security
All the reddit posts of people complaining about Japan being racist are black or brown people

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Abhorrence
Idk bro you have to find hope
Moving to Japan and god are my only to hopes left. I have already failed as a White man in Western society so there is no place for me here nor do I want to be apart of it as this society is rotten to the core

Why are you samefagging?

• +1

Keep gooning soldier