The long walk to get my car

L

Lefty Rankin

Kraken
It's 1:35 in the afternoon and I'm on my way to pick my car up from the mechanic. It's 21 miles and will roughly take 8 hours. It's gonna be fun. I got two small bottles of water, two huge bottles of purple Powerade, some bread, three bratwurst sausages, a roll of toilet paper in case I have to shit, a pack of cigarettes, a tankard of coffee, a 7 shot 357 magnum revolver ( I hate dogs @ifyouwannabemylover ), and a cheap $12 dollar pair of Walmart shoes with no support (support shoes make your feet weak).

IMG 20231123 132100 HDR
IMG 20231123 133048 HDR
IMG 20231123 133101 HDR
IMG 20231123 133401 HDR
IMG 20231123 134334 HDR

Got about 4 hours left of daylight. Can't wait till it gets dark. Walking in the day makes me more tired.

@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Alt Number 3
@MakinItHappen
@TRUE_CEL
@AlexBrown84

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, BigJimsWornOutTires, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
Tell Ur kids I said hi

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, bluk and Lefty Rankin
Walking is good for you

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
It's 1:35 in the afternoon and I'm on my way to pick my car up from the mechanic. It's 21 miles and will roughly take 8 hours. It's gonna be fun. I got two small bottles of water, two huge bottles of purple Powerade, some bread, three bratwurst sausages, a roll of toilet paper in case I have to shit, a pack of cigarettes, a tankard of coffee, a 7 shot 357 magnum revolver ( I hate dogs @ifyouwannabemylover ), and a cheap $12 dollar pair of Walmart shoes with no support (support shoes make your feet weak).

View attachment 2567755View attachment 2567762View attachment 2567766View attachment 2567769View attachment 2567771

Got about 4 hours left of daylight. Can't wait till it gets dark. Walking in the day makes me more tired.

@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Alt Number 3
@MakinItHappen
@TRUE_CEL
@AlexBrown84

Yo, you're making me feel like I am posting on a forum for the homeless.

What are you, making this thread in an internet cafe? Complete muppet. You're ginger as well. Allergic to you dude. You smell like a tramp, you look as if you've been tango'ed and you got ditched by a gook as a white man.

Learn to fix the fuck up or I'll send someone to that slum in America to slap you the fuck up. Zimmie? Niggaaa!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Imagine being this lonely

• +1
are you still with your chinese wife

• +1
Imagine being this lonely
Boy you don't know what you're missing.

IMG 20231123 144031 1
IMG 20231123 144100 HDR

Nice old farmer just gave me a ride and cut out maybe 45 minutes of my journey. Talked about how his son don't want to take up farming. That's why I hate walking in the day time though. People aren't as likely to give you rides after dark.

You're lonely.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluk and Mr Test

View attachment 2567755View attachment 2567762View attachment 2567766View attachment 2567769View attachment 2567771

@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Alt Number 3
@MakinItHappen
@TRUE_CEL
@AlexBrown84
did not read, get off this website old shit

Thank goodness. Pavement finally ends. About 6 more hours of good old country road before I'm back on the pavement.

IMG 20231123 145803 HDR

Down by the river.
IMG 20231123 151818 HDR
IMG 20231123 151954 HDR
IMG 20231123 152004 HDR

IMG 20231123 153636 HDR

By the barn! Who's jealous?

IMG 20231123 162818 HDR

Well, some lady gave me a ride. Darn it.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491

@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Alt Number 3
@MakinItHappen
@TRUE_CEL
@AlexBrown84
21 miles/8 hours?

If you walk 5 MPH, you'll get there in around four hours. But if it takes you 8 hours, then obviously, you're crawling. Which is strange but not out of the ordinary.

21 miles/8 hours?

If you walk 5 MPH, you'll get there in around four hours. But if it takes you 8 hours, then obviously, you're crawling. Which is strange but not out of the ordinary.
I don't know. I did the walk before about a month sgo and it was 8 hours. I walked really fast and only took one 10 minute break. Maybe Google estimates the miles wrong.

• +1
I don't know. I did the walk before about a month sgo and it was 8 hours. I walked really fast and only took one 10 minute break. Maybe Google estimates the miles wrong.
According to the math, right? An average walker travels around 3.5 to 5 MPH.

• +1
Why r u in an incel form
This is not an incel forum. There's many slayers on here. I like this place because many of the views people have line up with my own.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and IanIachimoe2491
This is not an incel forum. There's many slayers on here. I like this place because many of the views people have line up with my own.
kind of clever actually though, i hope everything goes well for you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Lefty Rankin
Boy you don't know what you're missing.

View attachment 2567873View attachment 2567874

Nice old farmer just gave me a ride and cut out maybe 45 minutes of my journey. Talked about how his son don't want to take up farming. That's why I hate walking in the day time though. People aren't as likely to give you rides after dark.

You're lonely.
I have a shitload of leaves to turn to dirt this week I rather not do but next week, shit's getting cold as fuck.

• +1
Not that far from Ann Arbor, perhaps, a hundred miles, maybe?
Lest than 100 miles. Our two favorite Asian markets are in Ann Arbor. Takes us around 50 minutes to get there on the highway. We're a little closer to Lansing though.

• +1
Lest than 100 miles. Our two favorite Asian markets are in Ann Arbor. Takes us around 50 minutes to get there on the highway. We're a little closer to Lansing though.
We were headed to Clinton several months ago but those Canadian fires and that smoke discouraged us. We put it off.

• +1
recovering from china

• +1

@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Alt Number 3
@MakinItHappen
@TRUE_CEL
@AlexBrown84
Living the good life, my man!

• +1