Nobody lets me walk anymore

L

Lefty Rankin

Kraken
Bought me a new car last week. It's a Saab 9-3 hatchback. 2009 but in pretty good condition with no accidents and only one previous owner. Anyways, today I was out with the fam at an apple orchard enjoying some cider and doughnuts, cause that's what I really love to do in the fall season, and when we piled back into my new car it failed to start. After screaming like a lunatic, cursing up a storm, and turning the ignition again and again I finally got the darn thing started. After that I bought a pack of cigarettes while leaving the car running and smoked like a chimney while cursing all the way to the mechanic as my family sat there petrified. When I got there the mechanic told me I got electrical issues.

I took my family members home and then went back to the mechanic. Gave the keys to the desk man. He was a big baldy. I think I might be going bald too. Isn't that cool? Anyways, I digress (shout-out to the late No Joke Howard). As I was leaving the dealership baldy locks asked me If I got a ride home. I told him I didn't but it's alright and I can walk. He asked me where I lived. I told him it's a bit far and but no worries. He continued to pry and I admitted that it's 22 miles away, an 8 hour walk. Long story short he made a big fuss and told me he's gonna get his porter to give me a ride back. I hate it when people pry and make a big fuss. Guy named Josh gave me a ride home and here I am posting this story. This was about 5 hours ago. If it wasn't for that meddling baldy I'd still be walking right now. People suck.

@forevergymcelling
@Clark69
@BrahminBoss
@Vermilioncore
@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Aloha
@autistic_tendencies
@radicalrationalist
@sallyportmuslim304
@Zenis
@st.hamudi
@Researcher of Incel
@incelmogger
@AlexBrown84

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: redmaxx, vermillioncorefan, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluk, autistic_tendencies and Lefty Rankin
dnr a single thing you wrote

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
just refuse the ride if you insist on walking so much, wrote a lot but its a bunch of nothing,

Bought me a new car last week. It's a Saab 9-3 hatchback. 2009 but in pretty good condition with no accidents and only one previous owner. Anyways, today I was out with the fam at an apple orchard enjoying some cider and doughnuts, cause that's what I really love to do in the fall season, and when we piled back into my new car it failed to start. After screaming like a lunatic, cursing up a storm, and turning the ignition again and again I finally got the darn thing started. After that I bought a pack of cigarettes while leaving the car running and smoked like a chimney while cursing all the way to the mechanic as my family sat there petrified. When I got there the mechanic told me I got electrical issues.

I took my family members home and then went back to the mechanic. Gave the keys to the desk man. He was a big baldy. I think I might be going bald too. Isn't that cool? Anyways, I digress (shout-out to the late No Joke Howard). As I was leaving the dealership baldy locks asked me If I got a ride home. I told him I didn't but it's alright and I can walk. He asked me where I lived. I told him it's a bit far and but no worries. He continued to pry and I admitted that it's 22 miles away, an 8 hour walk. Long story short he made a big fuss and told me he's gonna get his porter to give me a ride back. I hate it when people pry and make a big fuss. Guy named Josh gave me a ride home and here I am posting this story. This was about 5 hours ago. If it wasn't for that meddling baldy I'd still be walking right now. People suck.

@forevergymcelling
@Clark69
@BrahminBoss
@Vermilioncore
@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Aloha
@autistic_tendencies
@radicalrationalist
@sallyportmuslim304
@Zenis
@st.hamudi
@Researcher of Incel
@incelmogger
@AlexBrown84
Go Amish, or stay home.

Rolling like a gangster

You can fit the family inside that carriage.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
just refuse the ride if you insist on walking so much, wrote a lot but its a bunch of nothing,
I'll refuse to let you comment on my threads anymore if you're gonna have that sort of attitude.

Dayum mofo wanted to walk eight hours forest gump type shitinnit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Lefty Rankin
Dayum mofo wanted to walk eight hours forest gump type shitinnit
I'd like to think of myself as more of a Musashi Miyamoto. When I walk those kinds of distances I usually carry a wooden katana in my belt with me and wear one of those pointy hats.

I'll refuse to let you comment on my threads anymore if you're gonna have that sort of attitude.
ok i apologize I just said what was on my mind

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
You admitted it was 22 miles because you didn't want to walk. You wanted him to call a ride. You could have been leanmaxxing. You are weak, nobody pried. Disgusting.

You admitted it was 22 miles because you didn't want to walk. You wanted him to call a ride. You could have been leanmaxxing. You are weak, nobody pried. Disgusting.
No, I just don't like to lie to people. He pried when I was just eager to be getting out of there. Anyways, I don't want to leanmaxx. I like being fat.

IMG 20231027 121340

Isn't that cool?

I just like to walk. I did the same walk in flip flops last week when I went to pick up the car. Started at 3 in the morning and arrived at the dealership at 11.

No, I just don't like to lie to people. He pried when I was just eager to be getting out of there. Anyways, I don't want to leanmaxx. I like being fat.

View attachment 2515638

Isn't that cool?

I just like to walk. I did the same walk in flip flops last week when I went to pick up the car. Started at 3 in the morning and arrived at the dealership at 11.
So many gross individuals on the site lately