The looks difference in this WMAF couple is crazy

come on, she is not even average in her country, it's the asian fetish that drives bald ugly horny white man crazy.
I'm neither bald, ugly nor horny right now

They dont like you, u go for whats easy
asians are too easy and a lot of them mog most crackhead white girls these days just by being more put together :lul:

but i will be the first to admit white girls look better than average ngl, but asian girls are more feminine than white girls

asians are too easy and a lot of them mog most crackhead white girls these days just by being more put together :lul:

but i will be the first to admit white girls look better than average ngl, but asian girls are more feminine than white girls
Sure ive liked submissive asians too but race fetishes outside ur own race are beyond subhuman for me

Sure ive liked submissive asians too but race fetishes outside ur own race are beyond subhuman for me
i wouldve liked to date women in my own race if they werent such massive gold digging whores and standardcels for sure, but alas im more attracted to the feminism energy and looks that asian women just have

besides i detest ricecels and want them bred out, so why not go for asian women

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
i wouldve liked to date women in my own race if they werent such massive gold digging whores and standardcels for sure, but alas im more attracted to the feminism energy and looks that asian women just have

besides i detest ricecels and want them bred out, so why not go for asian women
In my experience asians and whitegirls act the same, if ur westernized as a woman ur gonna behave just like any whitegirl
The asian girls i can think of are gigawhores

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
In my experience asians and whitegirls act the same,
Yeh, I was mostly talking bout girls in Korea, Japan and China when I went there
if ur westernized as a woman ur gonna behave just like any whitegirl
The asian girls i can think of are gigawhores
Real

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
who cares man

unless japanese asian girls cant reach htb

Not even your Chinese comrades?
uyghur girls maybe but theyre like half persian

chinese girls are ugly especially south china / hong konh with the jungle pheno

• Ugh..
Reactions: Big White Cuck