The lower classes deserve to be destroyed via mass immigration srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Lecture be reality they are low IQ racists who don't care about the issues and the fact that it's even possible for the left to insure that non-white immigrants overwhelmingly vote for them ONLY because of race is proof that this is true. If the whining white working class immigrated to another country then it would also be voting left because of racial tribalism. These retards are just getting what they deserve tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
I hate the white middle class more. I can't wait for the day that smug middle and upper class white liberals FINALLY deal with the consequences of the sacred dieversity that they them self's don't live with with in their daily lives and the low IQ third world hordes turn on THEM. I hate these arrogant rootless uncultured hypocritical hedonistic degenerates so fucking much they are nothing but cancer to European civilization.

I hate the white middle class more. I can't wait for the day that smug middle and upper class white liberals FINALLY deal with the consequences of the sacred dieversity that they them self's don't live with with in their daily lives and the low IQ third world hordes turn on THEM. I hate these arrogant rootless uncultured hypocritical hedonistic degenerates so fucking much they are nothing but cancer to European civilization.

SkittleKorn is that you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ambiguous
Didn’t read voting dem or Lib no thank you Christian overlords

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Vitruvian, BigBoy and 1 other person
Yang Gang.

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
That's why i think europe should be purely european,same with asia and africa.
If a group of people are unsustanable,by themselfs they don't deserve to exist.Nature says so.

That's why i think europe should be purely european,same with asia and africa.
If a group of people are unsustanable,by themselfs they don't deserve to exist.Nature says so.
hapa ethnostate worldwide.
Elliot 1

• Love it
Reactions: Einon