The main reason women lose attraction to their partners in a relationship is because their partners aren’t raping them.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
First off, the female sex drive is more malleable than a male’s.

Human progress is generally regarded as a matter of either reforming society so as to improve its capacity to guide people toward more fulfilling lives or, at least, allowing people freedom to make their own conscious choices and pursue their individual goals. Moreover, it seems highly likely that sex, love, and mating will continue to play a central part in human happiness and fulfillment. The question of how much human sexuality can be transformed based either on Utopian social arrangements or individual choice is therefore one that has more than abstract theoretical implications. If the sex drive is socioculturally malleable, then there exist many possible directions in which to pursue social progress and individual fulfillment.

In contrast, if the sex drive is fixed and static, then society must ultimately accommodate and confront those patterns, and individual choice will be a matter of pursuing those innate, inflexible desires. The gender difference in erotic plasticity suggests that women present a better prospect for achieving cultural progress than men, at least with regard to sexuality. To be sure, the differences are relative rather than absolute, but, on both individual and collective measures, there was consistent evidence that women's sexuality can adapt and change more effectively than men's. To the extent that the road to Utopia runs through the bedroom, social engineers may find that male inflexibility presents the greater problem whereas female plasticity represents the more promising opportunity.

Meanwhile, the sexual responses of individuals are likely to continue to take shape in different ways, particularly with respect to the relative importance of physical versus sociocultural dimensions. The relatively low plasticity of the male sex drive suggests that biochemical factors such as hormones, age, general health, and genetic predispositions may often he the driving forces, and men's sexual wishes may be relatively indifferent to the social context. For women, in contrast, sex is driven by sociocultural factors, interpretations, context, expectations, and the like. The question of "What does it mean?"—in other words, what does a particular sex act signify and communicate—is centrally important to the female sexual experience, before, during, and after. For men, in contrast, the different possible meanings matter less, and sex might often be a perfectly fine experience even if it hardly means anything at all. These differences could make mutual intuitive understanding between men and women elusive.
Furthermore:

If you rape your woman she’ll want to have sex with you more often. Why do you think marital rape was legal throughout human history, and why are divorce rates today so high when marital rape is illegal?

Raping = winning

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureSlayer, BeanletMogger, StalinCel and 11 others
okay dude, what the flip?

• +1
Reactions: wsada
this is crazy

• +1
Reactions: wsada and Deleted member 26859

I cant take this anymore

• +1
Reactions: forgot2straightmax, schizo echochamber, gothmog6 and 1 other person
This only works if you aren’t subhuman btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, john2 and StalinCel

Furthermore:

If you rape your woman she’ll want to have sex with you more often. Why do you think marital rape was legal throughout human history, and why are divorce rates today so high when marital rape is illegal?

Raping = winning

Sir, so you’re telling me the Indians were onto something with all their raping???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, OGJBSLAYER, StalinCel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER

Furthermore:

Raping = winning

Haha tranny. Being gay isnt real you just haven’t tried dick theory.

Most of us are NOT subhuman. Some of us (like me) are good looking and tall. So no problem.

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
I think you should kys faggot

Furthermore:

Raping = winning

When I see this user post Ik it’s gonna be some outrageous shit 🤣

Redpill cope. But i do think you should be as dominant as possible even if female do not like the situation/dynamic. She will learn to like it.

Based the thread. :love:

Furthermore:

Raping = winning

How LOW IQ CAN YOU BE :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Aladin
Inb4 digital footprint

• JFL
Reactions: StalinCel
Subhumans are literally the guys who look DISGUSTING. Very rare. Most incels aren't even actually subhumans. So it'll work.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookism, 5'7 zoomer, Aladin and 1 other person
So that means i can rapemaxx?? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::redpill::redpill::redpill:

• Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
One of the funniest thread titles I’ve ever read LOL

What counts as "subhuman"?? Just asking. Because i wanna do this (Let's say in a videogame (GTA), teehee 😁😁). PLEASE ANSWER. I wanna try this (again, in Minecraft or GTA 😏😏)

What counts as "subhuman"?? Just asking. Because i wanna do this (Let's say in a videogame (GTA), teehee 😁😁). PLEASE ANSWER. I wanna try this (again, in Minecraft or GTA 😏😏)
You have to realize that people ok this forum arent fully blackpilled