The majority of "self improvement" is a form of drugs being sold to impressionable subhuman teencels

kwacker777

kwacker777

Pakicel
What most redpill grifter JooTubers like Hamza do is essentially drip feed an endless treadmill of bullshit knowingly to their largely subhuman audience, it's the type of "self improvement" where the only improvement you have is the increased self satisfaction from that shitskin showing up once a week, telling you how much bitches you're totally going to slay once you become le Adonis, etc. It's drugs but the heroin is redpilled lies essentially because he knows his audience isn't normies looking to maximize their potential, it's insecure currycel teens that will keep doing whatever he says for those hits of dopamine from the false sense of accomplishment

A false goal is pretty much planted inside the subhuman's brain (take these cold showers, do x at the gym, act x way, and you can fuck your oneitis/stop being sub 5 genetic filth) and then the real reward is mentally masturbating to what the influencer in question tells you you're going to achieve.

And they'll keep on raising the magnitude of what you'll supposedly achieve if you do what they say (and with that, of course, the money you're going to shell out to them). That shitty Hamza academy that was like $999 a year is an example, kek @ the Discord subhuman compliatio.

Real self improvement would follow the norms of what usually happens IRL and tell you what MIGHT happen as a result of gymmaxxing/becoming a sigma 100 stoic/acting "confident", most of which is just respect from fellow men and a sense of accomplishment in yourself rather than a dopamine hit from coming ever closer to that impossible goal. Yes if you're not a complete subhuman you might have a higher chance at getting to fuck a foid but it gets very very unlikely the lower you go in SMV

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, LancasteR, heightmaxxing and 21 others
too much words

Devastating 1 replypill ngl.

Link discord subhumans compilation so I can giggle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 31497 and Danish_Retard
Yep, its selling hope to people ready to cling to any form of hope given.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 31497, Danish_Retard and 2 others
@IAMNOTANINCEL Why is this nigga banned again

Honestly I do have a strong belief Hamza KNOWS what he's selling is bullshit, he was a skinnyfat shitskin subhuman that managed to ascend past LTN and I know his sociopathic ass looks at those puffy nippled currycels posting their pics in the Discord and paying for his courses and just laughs at them lmao.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, polishcel, robtical and 2 others
Bumperino

Honestly I do have a strong belief Hamza KNOWS what he's selling is bullshit, he was a skinnyfat shitskin subhuman that managed to ascend past LTN and I know his sociopathic ass looks at those puffy nippled currycels posting their pics in the Discord and paying for his courses and just laughs at them lmao.
Yeah but he was just normal LTN type subhuman while them ones in the discord are our lost brothERs.

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777

Yes, he knows(he legit have scammer vibe from face). He just says what people wanna hear with hint of hope and gets paid for it. I just wish he gets shot dead(in minecraft).

All the motivational guru know what they are doing. Because its a show business. They just keep up the image to monetize from anyone gullible that comes their way

• +1
Reactions: polishcel and kwacker777
Yeah but he was just normal LTN type subhuman while them ones in the discord are our lost brothERs.

Yeah but how did hamza ascend ?

Last edited:
Then how is self improvement cope when this mediocre guy was able to ascend
Because it was genetics that carried him through puberty, he easily could've stayed a LTN currycel if he was destined to be genetic shitskin filth

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, Mace1 and aleksander
What most redpill grifter JooTubers like Hamza do is essentially drip feed an endless treadmill of bullshit knowingly to their largely subhuman audience, it's the type of "self improvement" where the only improvement you have is the increased self satisfaction from that shitskin showing up once a week, telling you how much bitches you're totally going to slay once you become le Adonis, etc. It's drugs but the heroin is redpilled lies essentially because he knows his audience isn't normies looking to maximize their potential, it's insecure currycel teens that will keep doing whatever he says for those hits of dopamine from the false sense of accomplishment

A false goal is pretty much planted inside the subhuman's brain (take these cold showers, do x at the gym, act x way, and you can fuck your oneitis/stop being sub 5 genetic filth) and then the real reward is mentally masturbating to what the influencer in question tells you you're going to achieve.

And they'll keep on raising the magnitude of what you'll supposedly achieve if you do what they say (and with that, of course, the money you're going to shell out to them). That shitty Hamza academy that was like $999 a year is an example, kek @ the Discord subhuman compliatio.

Real self improvement would follow the norms of what usually happens IRL and tell you what MIGHT happen as a result of gymmaxxing/becoming a sigma 100 stoic/acting "confident", most of which is just respect from fellow men and a sense of accomplishment in yourself rather than a dopamine hit from coming ever closer to that impossible goal. Yes if you're not a complete subhuman you might have a higher chance at getting to fuck a foid but it gets very very unlikely the lower you go in SMV
So is looksmaxxing. I didn’t read anything you said but I’m reply to the title. Your wall of yap isn’t worth my precious time.

Moggathon out.
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

• +1
Reactions: Mace1

i fucking hate him i used to be brainwashed by him at one point jfl
being redpilled is worse than being bluepilled

I never watched him, but he’s probably a plant to keep young guys on the hopeful hamster wheel
He is not ascended. He had a gf who cheated on him and he took her back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and autistic_tendencies
Hamza should sell indian carpets in Mumbai fuck him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean and Deleted member 51465
I hate youtubers, just wish there were forums about all of my interests

None of these self-improvement channels are actually serious about putting in the work, its just about selling hope to subhumans thinking some subscription will change their life. Its very similar to all the foids on social media nowadays labeling themselves as manifestation coaches who you need to achieve your goals and live your dream life, which of course is an expensive service thats bullshit. If someone like Hamza were serious about self-improvement he'd fix his bug eyes. If you aren't willing to get surgery to correct your glaringly obvious facial flaws then you aren't serious about self-improvement period.

I wrote a thread specifically on the redpill/blackpill/manosphere community and why they're all wrong, actually just as delusional as modern women. These guys will NEVER understand how attraction really works, something I've covered extensively in my other threads.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Kamui, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person
Same thing as the lottery for poor low iq subhumans

that doesn't negate acension that's just life
why is he ascended though i dont understand? ascension could mean many things. If he ascended moneywise, yes. But lookswise i doubt.

why is he ascended though i dont understand? ascension could mean many things. If he ascended moneywise, yes. But lookswise i doubt.
he did ascend lookswise but since he's still a red piller it's over.

• +1
Reactions: eagle_tren123
he did ascend lookswise but since he's still a red piller it's over.
What would you rate him? and how would you categorize him? truecel, LTN, MTN, HTN, Chad?

Whos the guy in ur pfp ive always wanted 2 know

true, but h2o thread

Subhumans are drawn to these self improvement creators the same way a rat is drawn to a piece of cheese on a mouse trap, they need some way to cope with their subpar genetic quality and inability to get pussy

• So Sad
Reactions: kwacker777
He looks way better here when he’s leanmaxxed

Now he’s just a bloated Dalit
You'd think monkmaxxing would mean monkmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Kamui