The "Men of today are not their ancestors" Pill is brutal

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Due to not having a foid to cum in multiple times per week for the past decade+ like the typical late 20s to mid 30s (peak warrior age) normie has had
I feel a burning desire to conquer new territory and go to war against other ethnic groups partciularly sand subs
I have fucked enough foids to trick my subconscious into believing I've reproduced (despite having less sex in my life than an LTRcel has in 8months)
So having the belief that my genes have been secured leaves me with no other desire than to fulfill the role of warrior
I want to know how it feels to stick a sword through the heart of an enemy
I want to know how it feels fighting with your brothers and annihilating the enemy

But when I look around at those who I would expect to fight along side me all I see are males who are ruled by their women
If they have an LTR their sole reason for existing is so they can cum in their foid who they never impregnate
Nothing on this earth holds meaning to them besides from that
You could say that workcelling and buying items and holidays holds meaning to them, but really they are just things they toil to keep in place so that they can continue cumming into a foid

If they dont have an LTR all that they are concerned with is drinking and sports
Comical how they use sports as an outlet to satisfy their inner warrior cravings by gathering in crowds of 10s of thousands and showing hostility towards rival supporters who are almost identical genetically while having no concern about their taxes facilitating the transfer of their land to foreigners and defending the right of the foreigners to take advantage of this

What the fuck is wrong with these cucks, why are there not more men with an urge to gather together and locate our enemy and destroy the enemy?
Any lone wolf action would be done in vain trying to save the population of 99% cucks

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, gookcelriceR, pablomaxx and 8 others
Fucking mogs destroy those ethnics and go on a crusade tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, czechsubhuman, Marsiere214 and 2 others

In this forum the profane feminine is pretty much talked anywhere in the Blackpill, but I advice you: be careful with the profane masculine (violence, warmongering and etc.). Watch "All Quiet on the Western Front", will give you insights in what war was for your ancestors a couple decades ago, truth is: ever since gunpowder was introduced and war was democratized, it became shittier than ever. There isn't glory.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, DavidLaidMaxxing and Pikabro
Due to not having a foid to cum in multiple times per week for the past decade+ like the typical late 20s to mid 30s (peak warrior age) normie has had
I feel a burning desire to conquer new territory and go to war against other ethnic groups partciularly sand subs
I have fucked enough foids to trick my subconscious into believing I've reproduced (despite having less sex in my life than an LTRcel has in 8months)
So having the belief that my genes have been secured leaves me with no other desire than to fulfill the role of warrior
I want to know how it feels fighting with your brothers and annihilating the enemy

But when I look around at those who I would expect to fight along side me all I see are males who are ruled by their women
If they have an LTR their sole reason for existing is so they can cum in their foid who they never impregnate
You could say that workcelling and buying items and holidays holds meaning to them, but really they are just things they toil to keep in place so that they can continue cumming into a foid

If they dont have an LTR all that they are concerned with is drinking and sports
Comical how they use sports as an outlet to satisfy their inner warrior cravings by gathering in crowds of 10s of thousands and showing hostility towards rival supporters who are almost identical genetically while having no concern about their taxes facilitating the transfer of their land to foreigners and defending the right of the foreigners to take advantage of this

What the fuck is wrong with these cucks, why are there not more men with an urge to gather together and locate our enemy and destroy the enemy?
Any lone wolf action would be done in vain trying to save the population of 99% cucks
Keep it at dreaming kiddo, you don’t want war.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and John Cracovizk
No guy that puts another man as his avi and rots on a looksmax forum to improve his looks like a faggot "wants to be a warrior" you watched too many movies nigga you'd shit your pants on the battlefield

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, endlessummer, Eternal_ and 2 others

Who are your ancient ancestors?

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
>

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: endlessummer, Eternal_, shabby890 and 2 others
jfl what even is this thread
lay off the booze paddy

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

I thought sex is bad for warriors as boxers and mma fighters are told to abstain from it before a fight