The Miniskull Syndrome (BEWARE DEATHNICS)

deadmanwalking

deadmanwalking

Solstice
Learn the difference

Portuguese partial Polish skull

Algerian
56686679 BEF9 42F3 B522 1A4B4ECBE775

The smaller your neurocranium, the less IQ and cognitive ability you also have…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Debetro, 5'7 zoomer and 14 others
I have tiny ass skull and I’m stupid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and deadmanwalking

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain, St.TikTokcel, UrGirlsMcm and 7 others
Most logical correlation
I always been really stupid like unable to understand simple tasks, and people often have to repeat themselves when talking to me, although I’m very emotionally intelligent

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and deadmanwalking
I always been really stupid like unable to understand simple tasks, and people often have to repeat themselves when talking to me, although I’m very emotionally intelligent
The Algerian is able to make emotional decisions but not rational or logical ones

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, fuxkdakikez and NarrowBones
The Algerian is able to make emotional decisions but not rational or logical ones
All this time I thought it was because I have a female brain (I have gender dysphoria) but it’s actually because I have a small skull as to why I can’t make rational decisions

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Gilbert_Durandal, Samsepioler and 1 other person
All this time I thought it was because I have a female brain (I have gender dysphoria) but it’s actually because I have a small skull as to why I can’t make rational decisions
Just trannymaxx bro!

Was the link between skull shape and intelligence debuked or just frowned upon?

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, 6ft4 and deadmanwalking
Was the link between skull shape and intelligence debuked or just frowned upon?
Frowned upon, too insulting and inferiority complex inducing for it to become common knowledge. Muh everyone can be intelligent bro!

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, 6ft4 and PROMETHEUS
Frowned upon, too insulting and inferiority complex inducing for it to become common knowledge. Muh everyone can be intelligent bro!

Blackpill freed me, despite also being frowned upon by mainstream society

What's that idea called? (Regarding intelligence) Need as much sacred knowledge as possible

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and deadmanwalking
Blackpill freed me, despite also being frowned upon by mainstream society

What's that idea called? (Regarding intelligence) Need as much sacred knowledge as possible
Mild adult brachycephaly (genetic)

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and 6ft4
Wasn‘t there a member recently who spammed and harassed a dude here because of that?
Lowkey made facebook groups and TikTok accounts related to it

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez

SkullMaxxing will probs be a thing in decades to come to optmitise IQ

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Do i have big skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, 5'7 zoomer, Gilbert_Durandal and 3 others
SkullMaxxing will probs be a thing in decades to come to optmitise IQ
Sorry to disappoint you but skullmaxxing does not exist. Your skull is fully based on genetic makeup. No amount of GH or other methods will increase or change the neurocranium and insertions of it.

This is why it’s insanely brutal because a small skull is the failo of death. The only way to better your neurocranium is by breeding with a female with a more proper skull than you which is obviously only offspring and not you yourself. This is why some humans are inferior genetically

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Sorry to disappoint you but skullmaxxing does not exist. Your skull is fully based on genetic makeup. No amount of GH or other methods will increase or change the neurocranium and insertions of it.

This is why it’s insanely brutal because a small skull is the failo of death. The only way to better your neurocranium is by breeding with a female with a more proper skull than you which is obviously only offspring and not you yourself. This is why some humans are inferior genetically

Over for me.

Very small skull despite high tech skills

• So Sad
Iq Is cope if non NT. I have decent iq but only unsuccessful person in my family 110-120 range tested. Possibly 120+ in earlier tests

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and deadmanwalking
Iq Is cope if non NT. I have decent iq but only unsuccessful person in my family 110-120 range tested. Possibly 120+ in earlier tests
Who cares about IQ, small skull is not only cognitive but also social ability. Aka small skull is more likely to be a low inhib ape with 0 sentience or actuality. There is a reason why countries with taller and bigger skulls were the conquerors & thinkers of the world rather than the abused dog.

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, PROMETHEUS, latincell95 and 1 other person

• JFL
Berbers have massive skulls jfl at you

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Berbers are not from Arab heritage so yes
Neither are the the majority of Algerians, Morrocans and Tunisians. Wide spread DNA testing shows otherwise. However, the african maghreb is an arabised place by proxy of Islam, their DNA has still been preserved as indigenous Berbers/Amazigh.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and deadmanwalking
Neither are the the majority of Algerians, Morrocans and Tunisians. Wide spread DNA testing shows otherwise. However, the african maghreb is an arabised place by proxy of Islam.
Yes I know, the miniskull phenomenon is extremely common among Arabs predominantly in Maghreb region or in the slums of Syria

I don’t know, I got called “pig head” in primary school so…
Doesn’t mean anything because it is about splanchocranium to nehrocranium ratio as states before

• Hmm...
Yes I know, the miniskull phenomenon is extremely common among Arabs predominantly in Maghreb region or in the slums of Syria
Tbh I've never seen a North African, with a small skull. Brachy/Mesocephalic? Sure. But small? No.

Last edited:
Tbh I've never seen a North African, with a small skull. Brachycephalic? Sure. But small? No.
Brachycephalic is miniskull jfl

Tbh I've never seen a North African, with a small skull. Brachy/Mesocephalic? Sure. But small? No.
IMG 0094

Miniskull of death

• Woah
Doesn’t mean anything because it is about splanchocranium to nehrocranium ratio as states before
My IQ is 110, so I don’t think I have a small skull JFL.

• +1
Brachycephalic is miniskull jfl
Not necessarily. It goes further than that. It's about depth too, and some other factors. Some of the models that this shithole worship are brachy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and deadmanwalking
dagestani trait

• So Sad
Guess I'm low iq shitkskin rat then

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking and St.TikTokcel
Neither are the the majority of Algerians, Morrocans and Tunisians. Wide spread DNA testing shows otherwise. However, the african maghreb is an arabised place by proxy of Islam, their DNA has still been preserved as indigenous Berbers/Amazigh.
This is wrong, J1 came in North Africa with Arab conquest in the 7th century. Berbers do not have this haplogroup.
The opinion that that J1 is native to North Africa came from a very old and outdated study (2005 I think) which was debunked by numerous more recent studies.
I am talking about peer-reviewed studies.
Also it is unlikely that Arabs carried only one haplogroup at the time (there were several other HGs other than J1 present among them) so the Arab genetic influence is probably even larger than J1 (which is around 38% in Tunisia).
Also "Berbers" are certain groups in Algeria and Morroco, they barely exist in Tunis, it is not a label for generic north africans.

Last edited:
This is wrong, J1 came in North Africa with Arab conquest in the 7th century. Berbers do not have this haplogroup.
The opinion that that J1 is native to North Africa came from a very old and outdated study (2005 I think) which was debunked by numerous more recent studies.
I am talking about peer-reviewed studies.
Also it is unlikely that Arabs carried only one haplogroup at the time (there were several other HGs other than J1 present among them) so the Arab genetic influence is probably even larger than J1 (which is around 38% in Tunisia).
Also "Berbers" are certain groups in Algeria and Morroco, they barely exist in Tunis, it is not a label for generic north africans.
Most Arabs holding J1 were killed or fled in the berber revolt or absorbed beforehand. The Islamisation of North Africa was religious and cultural, not genetic. Only 2000 or so Arabs arrived to North Africa among the millions of indigenous Berber inhabitants that were already there. To this day the highest Arab % I've seen on a North African dna test is 4%.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...