The more I look at people, the more I realise the importance of frame

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Without frame, your height is pretty pointless. Same applies vice versa. They work together to create an overall size pill.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, Crayola CØck, EnglandBadman and 4 others
Skinny 6'0 guy > framemaxxed 5'7 guy in the eyes women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, user123456, tyroneorkms and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Jamaldickjavontus
5'10 + frame = 6 foot lanklet

if youre under 5'10 frame cant compensate, if theyre over 6 foot frame cant compensate for you

In the best case, a good frame adds 1 inch to your height, and a bad frame removes an inch, hence the above statment

Bump, facts nigga

All manlets in here talking about how 5'10+ frame= 6'4 lanklet, When I gain one inch in height and gymmax my 19.5 inch untrained shoulders I will mog you all to oblivion, I remember meeting this 6'5 wide framed Ukrainian guy once in dubai, FUCKING HELL at that time I was a bluepilled cuck and couldn't realized why I was so intimidated(my heart legit started beating faster) shit would've never have happened of he was 5'10 with good frame

Now i realize it was because of his frame.

Last edited:
5'10 + frame = 6 foot lanklet

if youre under 5'10 frame cant compensate, if theyre over 6 foot frame cant compensate for you
you boys have not seen a truly frame maxxed 5’10 man. Those guys are 100kg shredded with wider shoulders than a 6’6 untrained man. Women do not give a shit about height if you height mog them, it’s about the status she gains when saying my bf is 6’5, now imagine her showing her bf and he’s mogging prime frank zane.

All manlets in here talking about how 5'10+ frame= 6'4 lanklet, When I gain one inch in height and gymmax my 19.5 inch untrained shoulders I will mog you all to oblivion, I remember meeting this 6'5 wide framed Ukrainian guy once in dubai, FUCKING HELL at that time was a bluepilled cuck and couldn't realized why I was so intimidated(my heart legit started beating faster) shit would've never have happened of he was 5'10 with good frame

Now i realize it was because of his frame.
Just punch him in his face

Just punch him in his face
I was 6'1 at that time, I think it was the first time in my life I got mogged so brutually, He was also 50 years old and was a nice guy tbh, I was an obese fuck and he told me to never stop going to the gym, Seemed very redpilled

• +1
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss
you boys have not seen a truly frame maxxed 5’10 man. Those guys are 100kg shredded with wider shoulders than a 6’6 untrained man. Women do not give a shit about height if you height mog them, it’s about the status she gains when saying my bf is 6’5, now imagine her showing her bf and he’s mogging prime frank zane.
wait so youre saying that 5'10 with ideal frame mogs 6'6 untrained man in women's eyes?

Frame matters more than height if you're ~5'10" at least. It's better to be a framemogging 5'10" guy than a 6'2"+ Klinefelter's subhuman.

And by frame I don't mean just bideltoid, but handpill, feetpill, overall size/mass in body, proportions, etc. Frame is right behind face.

You don't know frame until you see it, and by then it's too late -- you already are under the influence of those fucking bones.

Frame is EVERYTHING relating to how big you look sometimes. Big frame = mascmogger, assuming you're 5'9"+ & have decent face.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing, MaestheticMaso and Broski
is frame more male or female gaze

tall guys garner more attention tho. At least I know more 5'8 steroid guys are insecure of their height than vice versa
Fuck no, you see fat and skinny 6’5 people all the time. When’s the last time you’ve seen a 5’10 dick skin shredded wide ass mf? mfs love to stare and as a guy who is literally barely fit, I put on a compression shirt and walk around literally everyone cheeks my body out even older women

Fuck no, you see fat and skinny 6’5 people all the time. When’s the last time you’ve seen a 5’10 dick skin shredded wide ass mf? mfs love to stare and as a guy who is literally barely fit, I put on a compression shirt and walk around literally everyone cheeks my body out even older women
Ive got a great v-taper at 5'10 but am not big but being tall gets wayyy more attention this is so cope. I know 5'8-10 steroid maxxed body buliders and they are so insecure about tall skinny guys

Yeah I truly realized this when I was at a conference 2 days ago. There were some 6'2-6'4 nerdy skinny hunched over framelets with glasses and acne, you know stereotypical nerds right out of a movie, and they had zero presence. I can't imagine those guys having any appeal in a club or OLD, their height meant nothing. On the other hand there was a 6'2 guy with a good physique, frame, haircut and face, nice well-fitting suit etc. and he mogged. Ofc if we're talking about manlets things are different.

Last edited: