The more I use this site the more I want to rope

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
Title. I use this site because I want to improve my looks but there is not much I can do as a 16 year old other than cope with softmaxxes. Becoming black pilled is quite possible the biggest mistake I have made in my life. My life is now miserable and my self confidence has tanked.

mog_me

:p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
Title. I use this site because I want to improve my looks but there is not much I can do as a 16 year old other than cope with softmaxxes. Becoming black pilled is quite possible the biggest mistake I have made in my life. My life is now miserable and my self confidence has tanked.
Becoming blackpilled is not a mistake, it's using the harsh truth as an excuse to rot which is the mistake.

There is plenty you can do to improve your looks, and there are things you can do to increase your chances with women outside of looks.

It's good that you come to this realization sooner, some people never realize it. Otherwise you'd become a betabuxxer who doesn't realize their attractive gf is using them because they think that "anything can happen" and "ugly men get pretty women all the time"

Just keep focusing on improvement, and you should find things outside of relationships for the time being to give you fullfillment if you really aren't the most attractive dude rn.

• +1
Reactions: ottomancel, Gerardwayfan, oppastoppathe2nd and 1 other person
Becoming blackpilled is not a mistake, it's using the harsh truth as an excuse to rot which is the mistake.

There is plenty you can do to improve your looks, and there are things you can do to increase your chances with women outside of looks.

It's good that you come to this realization sooner, some people never realize it. Otherwise you'd become a betabuxxer who doesn't realize their attractive gf is using them because they think that "anything can happen" and "ugly men get pretty women all the time"

Just keep focusing on improvement, and you should find things outside of relationships for the time being to give you fullfillment if you really aren't the most attractive dude rn.
I’ve heard this a lot and I feel like it’s true for most people but I was a normal bluepilled kid and when you regularly think thoughts like “why was I even born” or just simply hating the way you look, that’s how you now something is seriously fucked and you head and that it’s over

Some people peak in their 20s. Its not over niqqa

• +1
Reactions: ottomancel
I’ve heard this a lot and I feel like it’s true for most people but I was a normal bluepilled kid and when you regularly think thoughts like “why was I even born” or just simply hating the way you look, that’s how you now something is seriously fucked and you head and that it’s over
Trust me I get it, I and many other people have thoughts like that from time to time. Everyone starts out as a normal bluepilled kid, then reality hits them like a truck and it really does suck. I'm 18 and I've never had a girl find me attractive yet. One time I went on a "Date" with a girl who:

-Lived like a 5-10 minute walk from me
-Was the same ethnicity as me
-Had never been in a relationship before
-Was a grade younger than me

and I still got friendzoned. And It wasn't like we just weren't vibing with each other, she wanted to keep seeing me but just didn't "see me in that way" which is code for I'm not attractive enough, lol. She also called another dude hot right in front of me, and that dude was one of my friends :LOL:. And the worst part was that I dropped quite a bit of money on the dates as well lol, even at 17 I was betabuxxing. This was actually what got me into the blackpill.

But like you literally just have to move on and keep moving forward. There are other things in life that make it worth living. If people make fun of you for getting "no bitches", that shouldn't bother you because now that you are aware of the blackpill and the importance of looks you understand that it really isn't your fault.

get out, im preparing to rope lol. WOrst decision ive ever made was to turn the selfie camera on my phone on (after circumcision and braces)

Trust me I get it, I and many other people have thoughts like that from time to time. Everyone starts out as a normal bluepilled kid, then reality hits them like a truck and it really does suck. I'm 18 and I've never had a girl find me attractive yet. One time I went on a "Date" with a girl who:

-Lived like a 5-10 minute walk from me
-Was the same ethnicity as me
-Had never been in a relationship before
-Was a grade younger than me

and I still got friendzoned. And It wasn't like we just weren't vibing with each other, she wanted to keep seeing me but just didn't "see me in that way" which is code for I'm not attractive enough, lol. She also called another dude hot right in front of me, and that dude was one of my friends :LOL:. And the worst part was that I dropped quite a bit of money on the dates as well lol, even at 17 I was betabuxxing. This was actually what got me into the blackpill.

But like you literally just have to move on and keep moving forward. There are other things in life that make it worth living. If people make fun of you for getting "no bitches", that shouldn't bother you because now that you are aware of the blackpill and the importance of looks you understand that it really isn't your fault.
Damn brutal backstory bhai. I’m sorry you had to go through all that

Damn brutal backstory bhai. I’m sorry you had to go through all that
All good, the no bitches jokes started becoming a lot more rare after I told people that story lol