THE MOST ACCURATE RATING SCALE ON .ORG (WITH EXAMPLE PICS)

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
if you're in a hurry just read important notes.

1.INTRODUCTION
hello and welcome everyone, I hope you're having a great day today... I really don't know how to make intros so let's just get right into it.

2.NARCISSCALE 🥀
I call it the narcisscale🥀 and it basically divides men into three different classes:

1.The Subhumans: as the name suggests these unfortunate guys are seen as less than humans and the only two chances they have in dating are slim and none.
Foids feel disgusted/creeped out by them and subhumans will most likely never be seen interacting with women let alone date them.
Basically a subhuman is a guy you look at and think to yourself : "damn this nigga ugly as hell".
I think I'll let the pictures do the talking
3570382 1691232888006
Istockphoto 116181319 170667a
Ugly guy by jaella08 d1bm42s fullview
Licensed image 1
Photo 1573878416776 932ce6911da2

As you can see they either have a deformity or/and are extremely recessed/overweight and their faces have alot of failos.

2.The Normies: The normies are basically the majority of men, almost every guy you see IRL is a normie, they have to get on trends and put some effort in order to start dating, however not all normies are the same, they can be classified into three types:

A. The LTNs( Low Tier Normies):

LTNs don't look hideous like subhumans, they are normal looking but more on the ugly side, they could be seen interacting with girls in very social places like college/school/work but they are most likely never gonna get in a relationship unless they provide (betabux), the pics below are examples of LTNs:
Jayanth Sushanth scaled
Photo 2 bWFpbi1uLW4tMC0wLTAtNjAyLTc1Mw
Images
Xnl7ee10m1t91

As you can see they have some failos and no good features, also they could be fat/balding

B. The MTNs( Mid Tier Normies ):

MTNs are the average of the average, they can get a girlfriend (ugly one) or they can betabux for a more attractive woman, generally foids view them as friend material and most likely no girl would be attracted to them sexually.
An MTN best option is to nichemax or become rich ( hoemax) or just settle with a landwhale( she will probably cheat anyway) examples below:
Masc 149m rdax 450x600
Masc 100m rdax 450x600

2hsol0u2r4j41
7f38cacc61fc3f464b483d28585cb6f3

If you are MTN just don't be autistic or broke and you can have a gf, also social circle maxxing is pretty legit so keep that in mind.

C. The HTNs( High Tier Normies ):
This is where dating becomes easier and life becomes simpler, an Htn is a normie who is more on the good looking side, he is appealing to look at but not handsome yet.
Obviously you still need to make the first move and you gotta be social and NT and then it's all easy peasy from there.
Examples:
995494729ace33795f8ec72f905406b7
08fe835e07a97d2c273ecaa108e07abc
3e949651d514334f2a400dadbaae3be2
49dc3bb1816e41d4cf54d00573c9f312

3. The Slayers:
These are the guys that mog everyone in thier social space(school, college, company,etc) almost every foid they meet is gonna be into them since foids view them in a romantic/lustful way.
They are objectively handsome and they are known for their looks, foids would stalk them, give them signals and even approach them.
It's pretty obvious when a guy is a slayer since thier whole reputation would be built on their attractiveness.
Slayers can be divided into two groups:

A. The Chadlites:
Chadlites are the typical handsome men, it's as simple as that, they have supreme facial development and they pretty much appeal to all females.
Examples:
6fecea3783f54bb34f58b97c5471e8f8
View attachment main-qimg-89508b4e89c224d2f5122db8fce3bdff.webp
255309e1cf2767359b500ea05003057b
D0319735f3e4c1245c2d6d33d5d90b9c

B. The Chads:
Facially chads are no different than chadlites, it's the other factors that makes a difference between them.
Chads are tall chadlites with ideal frame, physique and proportions, they could also be rich and famous.
Basically a Chad is the ideal man that all foids fantasize about, just look at their Wattpad stories, all the male leads are handsome, tall, rich as fuck and have high social status, there is nothing imperfect about them.
Examples of chads (all guys shown in the pics are 6'2+):
18ddb66b9fb5b9d9ed835a8e234a3539
64cc387001599ac8e1c3314b45326aa1
Img 1703174657428
Img 1703174698423

To keep it short a Chad is someone that can mog the majority of males in every category (face, height, frame, etc)
Thus making him the man that would never get rejected.

3.IMPORTANT NOTES

1.All these categories (except for Chad) are based on face only (assuming that height is atleast average 5'10).
If someone was to be considered short IRL then he would go down 1 ranking.
Ex: a 5'5 HTN is considered an MTN.

2.A lot of people on this forum think that if someone had a good enough face then he would be considered a Chad, which is wrong.
A Chad is the ideal male, he has to be far above average in every category.

3.Not everyone can perfectly fit into one ranking, as some could be considered in between.
Ex: Patrick Bateman (Christian bale) is HTN/CHADLITE.

4.trying to differentiate between chadlites and chads facially is considerably complex and confusing, as ratings become more and more subjective the higher the scale goes.
Either a face is handsome or it's not, these is no "less handsome/more handsome".

@Kamui @sportsmogger @ConfusedBolivian @enchanted_elixir @Blackgymmax @Iasacrko @forevermirin @SidharthTheSlayer @Allornothing @RAMU KAKA @ReadBooksEveryday @PseudoMaxxer @WishIwasChico @the BULL @Zenis @Meraki @Numb @Rimaxtis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, heightmaxxing, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 15 others
I am definetly chadlite when lean

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, m0ss26, Deleted member 43822 and 4 others
Botb worthy?
@Lmao @garoupilled_

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Bro those HTNs are irl slayers. I swtg yall do not go outside

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, greywind, AscensionUwU and 9 others
Bro those HTNs are irl slayers. I swtg yall do not go outside
Yeah that the point most slayers IRL are Htn, you don't understand my scale dumb fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, 9cel, Mainstream and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, LooksThinker, Softboymaxx and 5 others
JFL at creating some "narciscale" that in reality is just the scale we used on this forum for years, you really living up to that narcy username.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksThinker and Ricky212
JFL at creating some "narciscale" that in reality is just the scale we used on this forum for years, you really living up to that narcy username.

3832759 1703069740353

Attachments

• 3832759_1703069740353.png
    3832759_1703069740353.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, LooksThinker, iblamechico and 3 others
Half the HTNs mog Orb the geomaxxing manlet cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, bleachmaxxer69, Mr. President and 2 others
good job on getting sticked

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker and Narcissus🥀
Average iq threads.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
@Kamui where am i on this list jit

Actually accurate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, fuckesti, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Thanks OP for learning about basic psl scale but more details

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Bump, I've spent two hours making this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Jamaldickjavontus
This is MTN..

But these 2 are HTNs??

I'm laughing at 2nd guy above especially :lul:
Nigga tried to sneak in some random beardfrauding black dude in there, lean rick ross lookin' ass

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, LooksThinker, Mainstream and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and based_pakichad421
Good thread but no way that black bearded nigga is htn he is a typical chicago shoota

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Good thread but no way that black bearded nigga is htn he is a typical chicago shoota
Yeah I had to put a black guy tho, I didn't want niggas to call me racist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Orb looks ethereal there like the main character of reality

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Orb looks ethereal there like the main character of reality
Final fantasy pheno, yet there are still niggers who say he is htn

• JFL
Reactions: DoII
yeah Im definitely a chad

Godly picture but if you see him from the front

1877124 500w

Also squintman is CL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Agendum and based_pakichad421
good thread

• +1

1.INTRODUCTION
hello and welcome everyone, I hope you're having a great day today... I really don't know how to make intros so let's just get right into it.

2.NARCISSCALE 🥀
I call it the narcisscale🥀 and it basically divides men into three different classes:

1.The Subhumans: as the name suggests these unfortunate guys are seen as less than humans and the only two chances they have in dating are slim and none.
Foids feel disgusted/creeped out by them and subhumans will most likely never be seen interacting with women let alone date them.
Basically a subhuman is a guy you look at and think to yourself : "damn this nigga ugly as hell".
View attachment 2622433 View attachment 2622435 View attachment 2622436 View attachment 2622484View attachment 2622438

As you can see they either have a deformity or/and are extremely recessed/overweight and their faces have alot of failos.

2.The Normies: The normies are basically the majority of men, almost every guy you see IRL is a normie, they have to get on trends and put some effort in order to start dating, however not all normies are the same, they can be classified into three types:

LTNs don't look hideous like subhumans, they are normal looking but more on the ugly side, they could be seen interacting with girls in very social places like college/school/work but they are most likely never gonna get in a relationship unless they provide (betabux), the pics below are examples of LTNs:
View attachment 2622476View attachment 2622478View attachment 2622480 View attachment 2622486
As you can see they have some failos and no good features, also they could be fat/balding

MTNs are the average of the average, they can get a girlfriend (ugly one) or they can betabux for a more attractive woman, generally foids view them as friend material and most likely no girl would be attracted to them sexually.
An MTN best option is to nichemax or become rich ( hoemax) or just settle with a landwhale( she will probably cheat anyway) examples below:
View attachment 2622495View attachment 2622497
View attachment 2622545View attachment 2622547

If you are MTN just don't be autistic or broke and you can have a gf, also social circle maxxing is pretty legit so keep that in mind.

This is where dating becomes easier and life becomes simpler, an Htn is a normie who is more on the good looking side, he is appealing to look at but not handsome yet.
Obviously you still need to make the first move and you gotta be social and NT and then it's all easy peasy from there.
Examples:
View attachment 2622557View attachment 2622559View attachment 2622562View attachment 2622566

3. The Slayers:
These are the guys that mog everyone in thier social space(school, college, company,etc) almost every foid they meet is gonna be into them since foids view them in a romantic/lustful way.
They are objectively handsome and they are known for their looks, foids would stalk them, give them signals and even approach them.
It's pretty obvious when a guy is a slayer since thier whole reputation would be built on their attractiveness.

A. The Chadlites:
Chadlites are the typical handsome men, it's as simple as that, they have supreme facial development and they pretty much appeal to all females.
Examples:
View attachment 2622586View attachment 2622922
View attachment 2622579View attachment 2622583

B. The Chads:
Facially chads are no different than chadlites, it's the other factors that makes a difference between them.
Chads are tall chadlites with ideal frame, physique and proportions, they could also be rich and famous.
Basically a Chad is the ideal man that all foids fantasize about, just look at their Wattpad stories, all the male leads are handsome, tall, rich as fuck and have high social status, there is nothing imperfect about them.
View attachment 2622608View attachment 2622610 View attachment 2622613View attachment 2622929

To keep it short a Chad is someone that can mog the majority of males in every category (face, height, frame, etc)

3.IMPORTANT NOTES

1.All these categories (except for Chad) are based on face only (assuming that height is atleast average 5'10).

2.A lot of people on this forum think that if someone had a good enough face then he would be considered a Chad, which is wrong.

3.Not everyone can perfectly fit into one ranking, as some could be considered in between.

4.trying to differentiate between chadlites and chads facially is considerably complex and confusing, as ratings become more and more subjective the higher the scale goes.
Either a face is handsome or it's not, these is no "less handsome/more handsome".

@Kamui @sportsmogger @ConfusedBolivian @enchanted_elixir @Blackgymmax @Iasacrko @forevermirin @SidharthTheSlayer @Allornothing @RAMU KAKA @ReadBooksEveryday @PseudoMaxxer @WishIwasChico @the BULL @Zenis @Meraki @Numb @Rimaxtis
High IQ post :bigbrain: :feelsokman:

• +1

1.INTRODUCTION

2.NARCISSCALE 🥀

View attachment 2622433 View attachment 2622435 View attachment 2622436 View attachment 2622484View attachment 2622438

View attachment 2622476View attachment 2622478View attachment 2622480 View attachment 2622486

Examples:
View attachment 2622557View attachment 2622559View attachment 2622562View attachment 2622566

3. The Slayers:

A. The Chadlites:
Examples:

B. The Chads:
View attachment 2622608View attachment 2622610 View attachment 2622613View attachment 2622929

3.IMPORTANT NOTES

If being short takes u down one ranking, does being tall do the opposite?

1.INTRODUCTION

2.NARCISSCALE 🥀

Examples:

3. The Slayers:

A. The Chadlites:
Examples:

B. The Chads:

3.IMPORTANT NOTES

Bad list
Everyone from htn and below goes straight into subhuman
Htn starts at starts at chadlite but put orb w subhumans

• JFL

1.INTRODUCTION

2.NARCISSCALE 🥀

Examples:

3. The Slayers:

A. The Chadlites:
Examples:

B. The Chads:

3.IMPORTANT NOTES

good scale and pretty understandable

• +1