The Most Brutal Black Pill

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Never trust someone with a rough childhood.

It is many times more likely they will have a personality disorder and hence will fuck you over.
There is even a form of narcissistic personality disorder called covert narcissism where people are masters of hiding their evil, they will have you convinced they are amazing and a victim.

If someone is fucked due to upbringing, they are a loser anyway, if someone is successful in spite of it think of the evil they needed to get an edge in life.

• +1
Reactions: Kyff and pentamogged9000
they are usually either a good person or sociopath depending on the person.

Never trust someone with a rough childhood.

It is many times more likely they will have a personality disorder and hence will fuck you over.
There is even a form of narcissistic personality disorder called covert narcissism where people are masters of hiding their evil, they will have you convinced they are amazing and a victim.

If someone is fucked due to upbringing, they are a loser anyway, if someone is successful in spite of it think of the evil they needed to get an edge in life.
If they come from nothing, but become very successful, they are typically extremely smart, cunning and ruthless. They only care about themselves!

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, poopoohead and blackpilled I lost
It would be very short-sighted of you to assume that everyone who's gone through a challenging upbringing has the same vision and the inclination to "fuck you over".

Does that mean the same for the opposite? Is it true that everyone who experiences a relatively normal and "happy" childhood has a positive outlook towards life and you can count on them to be 100% honest with you?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 23778 and blackpilled I lost
It would be very short-sighted of you to assume that everyone who's gone through a challenging upbringing has the same vision and the inclination to "fuck you over".

Does that mean the same for the opposite? Is it true that everyone who experiences a relatively normal and "happy" childhood has a positive outlook towards life and you can count on them to be 100% honest with you?
I guess just keep your eyes open for potential snakes.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
The majority of people with fucked up childhoods just end up demotivated and with 0 drive. They are the least of your threats.

Those with everything given to them otoh are conniving and will murder your family to get ahead. Think of ivy league fratboy types in finance

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and theRiderEffect