The most brutal jbpill is that

Xtra

Xtra

To get a jb you need to be her age. If you tell a 13yo girl you are 18 she instantly rejects you just like if you tell a 15yo girl you are 20-21 she instantly rejects you based off age.

It’s so fucking infuriating. Just by existing as an adult man you mog the shit out of boys their age simply by appearing as an adult and being able to drive. I mog the shit out of the subhuman rats jbs date but can’t get any because of age. This shit makes me want to break my screen.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Zeruel and vermillioncorefan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member and 8 others
Just be 2 years older duh

picking 18 year old girls who look 16 is law anyways,it’s legal and they look like jbs,youthful 18 year olds are rare but you can find them

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Latinolooksmaxxer, Allornothing and 3 others
biggest cope ever. half of the femals in my class when I was 14 years old dated guys in their early 20s.

just don't look old. why do you think do the yubo agefrauders have so much success on that app, even after revealing to them that they are actually older?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Kamui, Maalik and 1 other person
a

Attachments

• 3904919_1705885771871.png
    3904919_1705885771871.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 55345
biggest cope ever. half of the femals in my class when I was 14 years old dated guys in their early 20s.
if you live in my country - take your damn meds

if you don't - what country is this? because that's literally impossible here. tell any 14yo girl in this country you are 20 or 21 and she instantly rejects you no matter what. hell even if you are 18 and she is 14 she still rejects you because the brainwashing is really strong
just don't look old. why do you think do the yubo agefrauders have so much success on that app, even after revealing to them that they are actually older?
i don't look old at all and i got good ratings by everyone. i still can't get jbs because the brainwashing is really strong

That’s because you live in a 3rd world slum or a ghetto neighborhood

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
That’s because you live in a 3rd world slum or a ghetto neighborhood
think again, ugly.

the girls mature faster than the boys, and men are JB hunters. why is this so hard to understand for you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, ElTruecel and mirrormogger
To get a jb you need to be her age. If you tell a 13yo girl you are 18 she instantly rejects you just like if you tell a 15yo girl you are 20-21 she instantly rejects you based off age.

It’s so fucking infuriating. Just by existing as an adult man you mog the shit out of boys their age simply by appearing as an adult and being able to drive. I mog the shit out of the subhuman rats jbs date but can’t get any because of age. This shit makes me want to break my screen.
super cap 99% of 13yo foids were fucking with 20yo dudes cos they had cars

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
you're just a pedophile

Date girl your age ?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful

this

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
think again, ugly.
View attachment 2692352
the girls mature faster than the boys, and men are JB hunters. why is this so hard to understand for you?
Basement dwelling delusion. Most respectable JBs are not dating men 4-6 years older. The few foids who do this are SLUTS lmfao. If you think it’s a slay getting some used up slut who has 300+ bodies at 16 and is facially a 3/10 so be it bro.
LMFAO

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra and Deleted member 27066
JFL if you really think they reject based of older age, its completely opposite. Anyways going for jbs is fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Corleone
Basement dwelling delusion. Most respectable JBs are not dating men 4-6 years older. The few foids who do this are SLUTS lmfao. If you think it’s a slay getting some used up slut who has 300+ bodies at 16 and is facially a 3/10 so be it bro.
LMFAO
tell me you don't leave your room without telling me you don't leave your room. they ain't gonna fuck you because you say you don't consent to their relationships with older guys.

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
tell me you don't leave your room without telling me you leave your room. they ain't gonna fuck you because you say you don't consent to their relationships with older guys.
Anyone who leaves their room knows you’re just coping. Yea bro a JB is going to date some random 22 year old cold approached over the HTN prettyboy in their school. Yes dude truly that’s the common rule

Anyone who leaves their room knows you’re just coping. Yea bro a JB is going to date some random 22 year old cold approached over the HTN prettyboy in their school. Yes dude truly that’s the common rule
how many HTN prettyboys are in your school? not enough to date all the 14+ year old legal and ready to date girls.

and because uglies obviously get nothing, other men are filling in for them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 27066
how many HTN prettyboys are in your school? not enough to date all the 14+ year old legal and ready woman.
I graduated but most women weren’t dating dudes above 18 except like the school slut. Yes there’s JBs who go for men that are paying off their mortgage but afaik from what I seen it’s always low trash sluts that have the mid stripper tier pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
You gotta get lucky

this was back in the day, nowadays jbs won't even look at older guys tbh you approach them first thing they say is telling you she's a minor meaning she's not interested

does anybody ever managed to get a girl off yubo frauding? Did that for a while, got shit.

now, I did once go on a couple dates with a 14yo (which I had no idea btw) and she didn't even bother to ask how old I was, it didn't go further than kissing though (and btw 14 is legal where I used to live, I was 21 or 22 I believe).

• +1
why you doing me like that bro :feelswah::feelswhy:

I graduated but most women weren’t dating dudes above 18 except like the school slut. Yes there’s JBs who go for men that are paying off their mortgage but afaik from what I seen it’s always low trash sluts that have the mid stripper tier pheno.
yeah, I can just tell you weren't among the popular kids, and were blissfully ignorant.

now stop with your delusional moral cuckery (because you obviously didn't get any play and have to cope somehow) and let the JBs enjoy their most fundamental freedom rights in the EU, displayed on the official government website where I got that map from.
 Autors: Kaķa gaļa Pedobear gifs
Screenshot 2024 01 22 at 024040

Last edited:
does anybody ever managed to get a girl off yubo frauding? Did that for a while, got shit.

now, I did once go on a couple dates with a 14yo (which I had no idea btw) and she didn't even bother to ask how old I was, it didn't go further than kissing though (and btw 14 is legal where I used to live, I was 21 or 22 I believe).
bro you're literally contradicting yourself in the same post. It worked for you, so why wouldn't it for others.
maybe it was more so 10 years ago, but it is still very prevalent.

JFL if you really think they reject based of older age, its completely opposite.
they are willing to talk to me but the moment i say my age they reject me. even tho i mog all of the boys their age

LMFAO
yea these replies are delusional
how many HTN prettyboys are in your school? not enough to date all the 14+ year old legal and ready to date girls.

and because uglies obviously get nothing, other men are filling in for them
im guessing you live in italy based off your previous posts. i dont know how it is there but all 14yo girls here date ugly retards their age, they are brainwashed very hard to not be with any older guys
see my reply above to corleone

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Corleone
im guessing you live in italy based off your previous posts. i dont know how it is there but all 14yo girls here date ugly retards their age, they are brainwashed very hard to not be with any older guys
if you believe that, please tell me how there are so many virgin MALE teenagers all over Italy.

Obviously the females are fucking someone, and it isn't the vast majority of males their age.

yeah, I can just tell you weren't among the popular kids, and were blissfully ignorant.
“Popular kids” how old are you retard muhhh please believe this retard Disney movie stereotype it applies to real life guys. Guys guys high school is just like the Disney movies guys.
now stop with your delusional moral cuckery (because you obviously didn't get any play and have to cope somehow) and let the JBs enjoy their most fundamental freedom rights in the EU, displayed on the official government website where I got that map from.
 Autors: Kaķa gaļa Pedobear gifs
View attachment 2692385
I don’t care if u wanna fuck a 15 year old retard. Who gives a fuck I think going and slaying JBs is based. But you’re being fucking delusional saying they regularly go for men in their like mid-late 20s. No they don’t go outside LMFAO

they are willing to talk to me but the moment i say my age they reject me. even tho i mog all of the boys their age
You dont have car halo probably

bro you're literally contradicting yourself in the same post. It worked for you, so why wouldn't it for others.
maybe it was more so 10 years ago, but it is still very prevalent.
Yeah but I didn't have sex with her or anything like that, neither I managed to plate her which are my two metrics of somewhat success with women.

And again, after that I've opened hundreds of jbs at this point and I'm yet to get a positive outcome from young chicks. Last year, managed a date with a 17yo. Never heard from her again.

I think back in the day when social media wasn't a thing yeah, girls would go for more experienced guys, not because they're hotter but we are less stupid than some teen bitch boy who's afraid to talk to women. So it's like, she's rather taking the old guy than nothing.

Nowadays these girls know they're hot shit. I mean jfl, these days it's so hard to even get with some used up roastie, let alone some young chick. its over.

• +1
“Popular kids” how old are you retard muhhh please believe this retard Disney movie stereotype it applies to real life guys. Guys guys high school is just like the Disney movies guys.

I don’t care if u wanna fuck a 15 year old retard. Who gives a fuck I think going and slaying JBs is based. But you’re being fucking delusional saying they regularly go for men in their like mid-late 20s. No they don’t go outside LMFAO
I mean they still know there is a stigma attached to it and aren't as open about it as same-age relationships, so you wouldn't know if you weren't popular yourself to hear it from others.

And you're right, not all girls are doing it, but a significant percentage of them are.

if you believe that, please tell me how there are so many virgin MALE teenagers all over Italy.

Obviously the females are fucking someone, and it isn't the vast majority of males their age.
italy, spain, portugal probably have much less brainwashing than english speaking countries. that would be the easy explanation. you can probably tell a 14yo girl you are 21 in italy without her instantly blocking you and making her view you as an old man unlike the bullshit that happens here

• +1
italy, spain, portugal probably have much less brainwashing than english speaking countries. that would be the easy explanation. you can probably tell a 14yo girl you are 21 in italy without her instantly blocking you and making her view you as an old man unlike the bullshit that happens here
I mean you obviously don't lead by instantly telling them your age and establish a connection first before doing so, otherwise of course their minds will switch into brain-washing mode and instantly reject you.

establish a connection, have fun chatting, and then tell her later on before you meet, so you're in the clear. most of the time they'll say they don't care at that point.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
I mean you obviously don't lead by instantly telling them your age and establish a connection first before doing so, otherwise of course their minds will switch into brain-washing mode and instantly reject you.

establish a connection, have fun chatting, and then tell her later on before you meet, so you're in the clear. most of the time they'll say they don't care at that point.
good idea but i think it will still be too strong for her to accept if she is 13-16 (i am 21) so i am better off just saying i am 16

• +1
picking 18 year old girls who look 16 is law anyways,it’s legal and they look like jbs,youthful 18 year olds are rare but you can find them
Just go to any university. They just turned 18 after all

good idea but i think it will still be too strong for her to accept if she is 13-16 (i am 21) so i am better off just saying i am 16
I wouldn‘t personally go below 16, so that‘s your call.

But when I was 21, your age now, I slept with more LEGAL 16 year olds in the span of 1 year, by LARPing as a 17 year old on dating apps, so I could match with them, than I ever slept with any amount of women before that.

Just tell them you‘re actually 19 and didn‘t want to enter your real birthday into the app. Which gives you a nice car halo too.

In comparison, when I was 16 myself I was pretty much virgin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Xtra
I wouldn‘t personally go below 16, so that‘s your call.

But when I was 21, your age now, I slept with more LEGAL 16 year olds in the span of 1 year, by LARPing as a 17 year old on dating apps, so I could match with them, than I ever slept with any amount of women before that.

Just tell them you‘re actually 19 and didn‘t want to enter your real birthday into the app. Which gives you a nice car halo too.

In comparison, when I was 16 myself I was pretty much virgin.
you mainly used yubo or something else?

you mainly used yubo or something else
App was called Lovoo, but it was the same back then as yubo is now.

Two different matching brackets, one for sub 18 year olds and one for 18+

Lovoo eventually closed all under 18 year old accounts so yubo is your best bet nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
u think they dont fuck 20s guys:forcedsmile:

App was called Lovoo, but it was the same back then as yubo is now.

Two different matching brackets, one for sub 18 year olds and one for 18+
and how would you rate yourself if virgin at 16 but then managed to get with 16-17 year olds at 21?
i only showed my face to 5 or 6 users

thats because unless you are from her social circle attractive foids (htb and above) are chad-only