The most degrading insult towards black people I have ever heard.

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
I can imagine that you already have an entire library full of names you can call blacks. But in my opinion none of that compares to this new insult. I saw it here (of course) and it's basically "human dildo" or "flesh dildo".

Implying that women only go for them just because of their huge dicks, and nothing else. Their sexual toy. Is very fucked up to call a black human dildo, they are sentient humans, nothing more degrading than that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Samsepioler, Gonthar and 2 others
shits barely degrading bruh just use hard R and theyll be reminded

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, fuxkdakikez, aleksander and 4 others
Blud thinks this is reddit lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mid, whiteislandpill, John Cracovizk and 17 others
Rather a compliment jfl

• +1
Reactions: rteme, mid, fuxkdakikez and 6 others
Brutal but accurate in the dating market it seems

Both ways though

Especially based off how people talk about them, my friend irl was appalled by the implication that his type was black girls because he dated one of them

He felt the need to "defend himself" against the insult

So brutal I didn't even give it thought until now

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Canwefixit
I can imagine that you already have an entire library full of names you can call blacks. But in my opinion none of that compares to this new insult. I saw it here (of course) and it's basically "human dildo" or "flesh dildo".

Implying that women only go for them just because of their huge dicks, and nothing else. Their sexual toy. Is very fucked up to call a black human dildo, they are sentient humans, nothing more degrading than that.
once the black race became slaves, they will never get back the title of "normal human beings" EVER. despite that everyone is saying BLM. history repeats itself. its over for them anyways

what-meme.gif

i'd love to be wanted by females only for my big cock, issue is they never get to see it.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Samsepioler, scrunchables and 2 others
Brutal but accurate in the dating market it seems

Both ways though

Especially based off how people talk about them, my friend irl was appalled by the implication that his type was black girls because he dated one of them

He felt the need to "defend himself" against the insult

So brutal I didn't even give it thought until now
Was your friend white?

once the black race became slaves, they will never get back the title of "normal human beings" EVER. despite that everyone is saying BLM. history repeats itself. its over for them anyways
I doubt history will repeat itself in this case. The white population numbers are dropping whilst the black population numbers are increasing. Also white men have become total pussies in 2024. Then there is the woke movement which is giving black people black privilege. If anything, white people will be the next slaves in around 200 years time

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I doubt history will repeat itself in this case. The white population numbers are dropping whilst the black population numbers are increasing. Also white men have become total pussies in 2024. Then there is the woke movement which is giving black people black privilege. If anything, white people will be the next slaves in around 200 years time
yea well i dont care ill be dead

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Do an experiment on your own: call a black man a "flesh dildo", then call another black man a "nigger".

Come back after you get your results 🥰

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui, Mewton, Ricky212 and 2 others
  • +1
Exactly the point ☝️😭
Same here but I then realised black chicks are hot so now my type has changed to black chicks. I need to land a white girl as maybe that will set me straight

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Blud thinks this is reddit lmao.
I wish I had the wojak meme where it’s like nobody: and then it has a thought bubble of a white wojak thinking about a black dick

Would’ve been perfect in this situation

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Think if I was a Chad and started banging white women, Id no longer sleep with black girls?
Bro they are black! Do you hear yourself! I could never!

• JFL
BRO! BLACK! THEYRE BLACK!
I get that there are some issues with that like them being ghetto or playing the race card. Other than that, its fine if she is a normal black girl without a chip on her shoulder

I get that there are some issues with that like them being ghetto or playing the race card. Other than that, its fine if she is a normal black girl without a chip on her shoulder
I'll take a lightskin, final offer.

• +1
So even if you met a darkskin black girl who wasnt woke or ghetto, you still wouldnt take her?
If she had hazel eyes and was under 5"3

• +1
Damn hazel eyes are rare. So you wouldnt even hookup with a darkskin black girl?
I mean I'm a virgin I'd do it but I couldn't date one long term thh