The most handsome white guy ever

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS YOU'RE TOO UGLY AHAH, THE MILLION CHAKAL, THE WORLD CHICO AND ALL THIS THAT THERE IS IN 🌎REIDYZ OR SELEM, REIDYZ EVERYWHERE, EVEN IN YOUR HOLE
PicsArt 07 10 090015

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5522 and 7 others
Suck a dick bitch

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 5522 and 7 others
sexi avi

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and AbandonShip
Posts7Reputation1

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and AbandonShip
tenor.gif

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, DaGullas and AbandonShip
I'm REIDYZ you got it eh I come from new in Corbeil Essonnes the Tarterets Most dangerous district of France on the Quran im THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER quran im serious im small size im more beautiful than all the white guys of big size im serious the prettiest girls they send me nudes outside they ask me for photos of the videos the girls they don't give a damn about my mouth they love me for real, hop no baldness , little forehead little nose beautiful eyes beautiful white teeth 5ft5 big pecs perfect im magnificent im too hlou im an atomic bomb I have a Latino head I have a Mexican head a Brazilian head

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and AbandonShip
I'm more handsome than u and u jealous

thats exactly what i did yesterday you cuck. jfl @ you :lul: :lul:
No you didn’t you’re like 2PSL subhuman abomination and you’re high inhib as fuck.
Stop being a larping faggot before I send an Incels Tears hitman after you

No you didn’t you’re like 2PSL subhuman abomination and you’re high inhib as fuck.
Cope

Just lol at this Yuyevon tier disaster

I am King Reydiz REYDIZ GANGSTA I am THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER I am reydz GANGSTA your captured on the Koran I am too HANDSOME I have too much charm too charming too magnificent I am a strike I am too perfect I am a nuclear bomb I am the best in all the rappers your rappers they are a fan of me I am too beautiful a strike I have too much charisma here it is REIDYZ or Selem I am serious I am too clever I am too intelligent on the Quran I am more beautiful than all OTHER WHITE GUYS you are all ugly here on LOOKSMAX , it talks about me you are all ugly on the quran i am more beautiful than you it is the million here chakal i am made alone a million views all alone, i am the best rapper, the milions chakal, the chico world and everything inside, REIDYZ or Selem, REIDYZ everywhere even in your hole

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
GOAT post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and KING REIDYZ
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Lev Peshkov
No
Not ITcels again

looks like twink bowie instead alien legit one

how old are u

Yes you can go fap to her now if you like, you have my permission.
Off you go, go fap and maybe it might calm you down a bit, you are seeming quite spurgey at the moment
i'm on nofap day 1 again because my gf jerked me off yesterday. i need some sperm for tommorow so i won't but thanks!

Is that like your imvu/second life character? :lul:

smelly curry pig fucker go back to your hut or tent

• Ugh..
Reactions: inceletto
I am King Reydiz REYDIZ GANGSTA I am THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER I am reydz GANGSTA your captured on the Koran I am too HANDSOME I have too much charm too charming too magnificent I am a strike I am too perfect I am a nuclear bomb I am the best in all the rappers your rappers they are a fan of me I am too beautiful a strike I have too much charisma here it is REIDYZ or Selem I am serious I am too clever I am too intelligent on the Quran I am more beautiful than all OTHER WHITE GUYS you are all ugly here , it talks about me you are all ugly on the quran i am more beautiful than you it is the million here chakal i am made alone a million views all alone, i am the best rapper, the milions chakal, the chico world and everything inside, REIDYZ or Selem, REIDYZ everywhere even in your hole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Is that like your imvu/second life character? :lul:
Jfl, i mog every white guys on both second life and imvu..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 6695
I am King Reydiz REYDIZ GANGSTA I am THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER I am reydz GANGSTA your captured on the Koran I am too HANDSOME I have too much charm too charming too magnificent I am a strike I am too perfect I am a nuclear bomb I am the best in all the rappers your rappers they are a fan of me I am too beautiful a strike I have too much charisma here it is REIDYZ or Selem I am serious I am too clever I am too intelligent on the Quran I am more beautiful than all OTHER WHITE GUYS you are all ugly here , it talks about me you are all ugly on the quran i am more beautiful than you it is the million here chakal i am made alone a million views all alone, i am the best rapper, the milions chakal, the chico world and everything inside, REIDYZ or Selem, REIDYZ everywhere even in your hole
wut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912