The most memorable man I knew online

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
Some crazy ass white guy from the States. I remember him removing hair from his hairy asshole and writing an entire story about how it went awry, he was unable to shit properly because it'd get on his legs. He also ate tons of toilet paper once which caused him to go to the ER. Once he even made a DIY dildo that'd vibrate like crazy, he called it an "Ass Blaster." He also ran for mayor once. None of these things are LARPs, he provided proof. The DIY dildo even has a Youtube review. I met him through a forum filled with degenerates. There was also a Canadian guy who, as a teenager, put a marker up his asshole but it went all the way inside and he had to go to the hospital. He's a tranny now. But the first guy is the most memorable. Makes me wonder if we will remember anyone from here years from now, when this forum shuts down.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Ricky212, randomop and 17 others
You only seem to fondly remember men who put oversized objects in their asses.

I’m not quite certain anyone here qualifies, but wouldn’t exclude it. Ask your fellow moderators?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing, Joe Rogancel, Ricky212 and 13 others
tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52200 and Michael Myers
@emeraldglass @NumbThePain @RAITEIII @Eli

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, NumbThePain, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
@emeraldglass @NumbThePain @RAITEIII @Eli
That's the side of the internet your parents warn you about. He must have been super low inhib to post such private things online without fear or embarrassment, even adding proof.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Michael Myers and kebab
That's the side of the internet your parents warn you about. He must have been super low inhib to post such private things online without fear or embarrassment, even adding proof.
He’s very low inhib. I have him on Facebook now. He’s married with kids. His wife is SEA. Kids are therefore hapa.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Zonar and emeraldglass
He’s very low inhib. I have him on Facebook now. He’s married with kids. His wife is SEA. Kids are therefore hapa.
If this guy can get a wife anyone on here can as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar and Michael Myers
If this guy can get a wife anyone on here can as well.
Well his looks aren’t a problem, maybe that’s why. He is like an MTN. Kind of unique for a white guy because he’s got black hair. Probably Irish roots.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
How did u meet those people

Some crazy ass white guy from the States. I remember him removing hair from his hairy asshole and writing an entire story about how it went awry, he was unable to shit properly because it'd get on his legs. He also ate tons of toilet paper once which caused him to go to the ER. Once he even made a DIY dildo that'd vibrate like crazy, he called it an "Ass Blaster." He also ran for mayor once. None of these things are LARPs, he provided proof. The DIY dildo even has a Youtube review. I met him through a forum filled with degenerates. There was also a Canadian guy who, as a teenager, put a marker up his asshole but it went all the way inside and he had to go to the hospital. He's a tranny now. But the first guy is the most memorable. Makes me wonder if we will remember anyone from here years from now, when this forum shuts down.

Jfl I remember the first guy, he was on .is wasnt he? I forgot his name.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Through the spiritual successor forum of that forum, which is now defunct as well.

These guys are from the 2000s, this was way before .is, bhai.

Oh damn. I remember that guy from .is who ran for a government position in the US, do you remember him? Forgot his name.

• Woah
Oh damn. I remember that guy from .is who ran for a government position in the US, do you remember him? Forgot his name.
Ahh, you mean Nathan! Yeah, he died last year. He was a disgusting individual but it's sad nonetheless.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and ascension
Ahh, you mean Nathan! Yeah, he died last year. He was a disgusting individual but it's sad nonetheless.
Correction: he died in 2022, not 2023.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Where does @AlexBrown84 rank

Legendary ass blaster review

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, randomop and distance decay
why did u hang out in gay forums?

• JFL
why did u hang out in gay forums?
It wasn't a gay forum, there were a bunch of foids on there too. It was, however, a forum filled with degenerates. Junkies, pedos, mentally ill folks.

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
It wasn't a gay forum, there were a bunch of foids on there too. It was, however, a forum filled with degenerates. Junkies, pedos, mentally ill folks.
i was once in a pedo-only lounge. actually good people, idk whats all the fuzz about

• JFL
  • JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back