The mystery around butea superba

@EternalLearner whats so funny boyo you post a supplement that raises dht 5times and you dont expect to check my hair :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
@EternalLearner whats so funny boyo you post a supplement that raises dht 5times and you dont expect to check my hair :lul:
obvsly :) you should check your hair, but after 3 days u dint think there would be major changes if you overdosed on proviron bro

obvsly :) you should check your hair, but after 3 days u dint think there would be major changes if you overdosed on proviron bro
im paranoia about my hair nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
just checked again and they actually say you should stick to 100mg XD your dosage is crazy
Imma stick to your dosage once i get back its kinda hard to measure with a tea spoon those pills plus forshkolin and L carnitine should do wonders

Butea superba is the secret that no one should know about

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8486 and Deleted member 2621
@EternalLearner update?

this really just faded away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
100mg three times a day. half an hour after every meal. After a week I noticed more consistent beard growth, after two weeks improved libido. Also thinkk I got more muscular and after exercise i recover faster, last one might be placebo. No bone changes yet obvsly lol
Bumperino

Hows it going?

just check everyday in the morning if you shed more hairs ive been taking this for 3 days no hairloss so far
@Latebloomer10 broo updates? any changes so far? pls update

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
@AscendingHero :oops:
Holy shit, that's insane. Mirin, muh androgens close growth plates, no malnutrition, hormonal inbalance, cortisol, and shit lifestyle stunt you.

Holy fuark

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Holy shit, that's insane. Mirin, muh androgens close growth plates, no malnutrtion, hormonal inbalance, cortisol, and shit lifestyle stunt you.

Holy fuark

:feelswhy: Fuck you for being 15 :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Why was I playing call of duty and not rotting on psl. Would’ve been hexumlite :feelswah:

• +1
:feelswhy: Fuck you for being 15 :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Why was I playing call of duty and not rotting on psl. Would’ve been hexumlite :feelswah:
Means nothing if I can't take advantage of the info:feelsrope::feelsbadman:

Lol haha

Hexum lite by doing what bro?

@AscendingHero :oops:
Brb rubbing DHT gel on my wrists and ribcage cartilage to significantly downregulate e receptors, grow frame, and keep plates open for EVEN longer jfl, dht is a godsend.

• +1
Brb rubbing DHT gel on my wrists and ribcage cartilage to significantly downregulate e receptors, grow frame, and keep plates open for EVEN longer jfl, dht is a godsend.

I found a good source on expresspct for $118. About to abuse my penis and jaw with it for a month.

Will take topical fin just in case

• +1
I found a good source on expresspct for $118. About to abuse my penis and jaw with it for a month.

Will take topical fin just in case
118 jfl, with 118 i can buy k2, aromasin, and dht to last me over a year.

• Hmm...
118 jfl, with 118 i can buy k2, aromasin, and dht to last me over a year.

I’m talking about real dht aka andractim 2.5% dht gel from France made by one company, not some Chinese piss or some faggot provion pills neither am I talking about dht derivates like u are

• +1
I’m talking about real dht aka andractim 2.5% dht gel from France made by one company, not some Chinese piss or some faggot provion pills neither am I talking about dht derivates like u are
What's so special about this french andracticm 2.5%?

Can someone send me a link to buy

DHT is massively underrated and its bad effects are exaggerated on here. You need dht for seriousbone growth, alpha menatlity and masculine look
Sorry for being a Necromogger but I didn’t find any sources about DHT being important in bone development, it seems than testosterone is solely responsible for it

That's good tho

Remember DHT extends the growth plates, so you might aswell grow, in the long run.
Necromogging again but source of dht extending the growth plates ?