The NAFRI curse.

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
Picture this buddy boyo, you’re a northern nafri literally living next to the Mediterranean sea, born from a white passing berber mother and an arab father. But you come out looking like a typical Kerala coconut farmer or a nigger. Even the Indians laugh at you when you tell them you’re arab. You get it, you look everything but med passing, while LITERALLY BEING MED. THIS SHOWS HOW STRONG THE NAFRI CURSE IS, EITHER YOU GET THE GOOD PHENOTYPE (80% of the time) OR YOU GET THE CURRY/NIGGER PHENOTYPE (20% of the time). There is no in between. And guess what i got :feelsrope: . Genetic recombination is very brutal, and i want to castrate each and every one of my sand nigger ancestors that raped slaves, like didn’t you think for a second about your offsprings and the whole lineage being phenocels ? I hope you rot in hell for what you did.
By ALLAH i’m having a phenotransplant, it’s either that or ima die trying.
@Blackgymmax we bleaching together nigga !

~FML0908

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: babouchelelouche, SurgeryEnjoyer, PrinceofDarkness and 5 others
What do you think of these nafri people's phenotype?

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
my father has dark skin and black hair yet I'm pale and blond.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 28414, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
What do you think of these nafri people's phenotype?

Good. Nothing special but not curry passing. I wish i had theirs. Wallah i’m so depressed brother about my phenotype, whenever i look in the mirror i want to set myself on fire.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, rand anon and BongMog
my father has dark skin and black hair yet I'm pale and blond.
You won the lottery bravo ! Both of my parents are way lighter than me. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

You won the lottery bravo ! Both of my parents are way lighter than me. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
GOPR1685

he isn't that dark tho, but dark enough that you can tell he's not fully european.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, 5.5psl and BongMog
Picture this buddy boyo, you’re a northern nafri literally living next to the Mediterranean sea, born from a white passing berber mother and an arab father. But you come out looking like a typical Kerala coconut farmer or a nigger. Even the Indians laugh at you when you tell them you’re arab. You get it, you look everything but med passing, while LITERALLY BEING MED. THIS SHOWS HOW STRONG THE NAFRI CURSE IS, EITHER YOU GET THE GOOD PHENOTYPE (80% of the time) OR YOU GET THE CURRY/NIGGER PHENOTYPE (20% of the time). There is no in between. And guess what i got :feelsrope: . Genetic recombination is very brutal, and i want to castrate each and every one of my sand nigger ancestors that raped slaves, like didn’t you think for a second about your offsprings and the whole lineage being phenocels ? I hope you rot in hell for what you did.
By ALLAH i’m having a phenotransplant, it’s either that or ima die trying.
@Blackgymmax we bleaching together nigga !

~FML0908
You're North African so there's high chance you have nigger blood in your lineage, hence your look.

You could have resembled a white looking Phoenician warrior but Allah chose to teach you humility by making you look like an average currycel with an african villager's features.

At least he gave you high IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, kuroganeikki, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
View attachment 2169687
he isn't that dark tho, but dark enough that you can tell he's not fully european.
Your father's skin is being absolutely annihilated by the Australian sun.

White people are not meant to live in Australia, go back home. Look at the abos who are natives and their skin complexion. You guys have the highest prevalence of skin cancer in the world.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and FML0908
your dad is jacked holy shit. My dad is bloated and has a beer gut
oh yeah he still has abs in his mid 60's, my mother is unusually muscular for a woman too despite not training.

he still has the same color in the winter by the way it's not just tan.

Your father's skin is being absolutely annihilated by the Australian sun.

White people are not meant to live in Australia, go back home. Look at the abos who are natives and their skin complexion. You guys have the highest prevalence of skin cancer in the world.
I live in the netherlands, we get very little sunlight here, that's just his skin tone.

You're North African so there's high chance you have nigger blood in your lineage, hence your look.

You could have resembled a white looking Phoenician warrior but Allah chose to teach you humility by making you look like an average currycel with an african villager's features.

At least he gave you high IQ.
Yes, all north africans have ssa blood in them, but it rarely shows. My whole family is the perfect exemple, i’m their offspring but look nothing like them. I depressed enough about my situation and roted for 2 years now so it’s time i stop crying and start phenotransplanting.
If i don’t succeed i’m roping, there is no point in living life looking like that, even being high iq won’t save me for shit.
Btw why didn’t you answer me when i asked you for your knowledge in pm’s :feelsrope: .

oh yeah he still has abs in his mid 60's, my mother is unusually muscular for a woman too despite not training.

he still has the same color in the winter by the way it's not just tan.
and your forearm hair is blond? In your avi it's dark as fuck. Was it the sun?

View attachment 2169687
My dad is as dark as yours and hes fully european with euro facial features and all lol having darker skin doesn’t mean you look less euro or whatever

• +1
and your forearm hair is blond? In your avi it's dark as fuck. Was it the sun?
my hair grows out in an ashy blond color and then photo-bleaches, the more sun exposure it gets the lighter it'll get, to the point that it can become white, I likely have several copies of the gene that regulates it, but never checked it so that could just be speculation.

here's an old picture from back when I was like 16 that clearly shows the difference between the roots and the ends.
Long7

arm hair does the same thing, even my leg hair does it, ironically my beard doesn't besides the mustache and soul patch.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and vinn98
Yes, all north africans have ssa blood in them, but it rarely shows. My whole family is the perfect exemple, i’m their offspring but look nothing like them. I depressed enough about my situation and roted for 2 years now so it’s time i stop crying and start phenotransplanting.
If i don’t succeed i’m roping, there is no point in living life looking like that, even being high iq won’t save me for shit.
Btw why didn’t you answer me when i asked you for your knowledge in pm’s :feelsrope: .
Have you done a DNA test to confirm your dad is actually your dad?

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 28541 and BongMog
Have you done a DNA test to confirm your dad is actually your dad?
Tf is that question about ? Nafris are not degenerate whores like your women.

my hair grows out in an ashy blond color and then photo-bleaches, the more sun exposure it gets the lighter it'll get, to the point that it can become white, I likely have several copies of the gene that regulates it, but never checked it so that could just be speculation.

here's an old picture from back when I was like 16 that clearly shows the difference between the roots and the ends.
View attachment 2169707

arm hair does the same thing, even my leg hair does it, ironically my beard doesn't besides the mustache and soul patch.
mirin exotic hair color genes, and that hairstyle is the most dutch shit I've seen in my life jfl

does his bone structure not look euro
mostly facial features, has the same monolid eyes as me, but with less hooding, I inherited my brow ridge from my mother.

northern europeans also tend to have very dark brown hair at most, whereas my father actually has pitch-black ethnic kind of hair, but this is also the reason why I can get away with dyeing my hair black without it looking off, for all intents and purposes I have the characteristics of someone that's supposed to have dark hair to begin with, but I don't.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 24789
mostly facial features, has the same monolid eyes as me, but with less hooding, I inherited my brow ridge from my mother.

northern europeans also tend to have very dark brown hair at most, whereas my father actually has pitch-black ethnic kind of hair.
All is lottery genetic

Im tunisian but i look like a white german soldier

My father is north african

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and FML0908
All is lottery genetic

And i’m tunisian but look curry. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT I WANT TO FUCKING ROPE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 24789
And i’m tunisian but look curry. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT I WANT TO FUCKING ROPE.
yeah brutal bro

View attachment 2169707

How the fuck do you have full beard at 16 bro wtf mirin

@gribsufer1 pm brother i want to ask you some questions !

All is lottery genetic

there's an entire branch in my family that split off from the same austronesian ancestor that looks almost arabian.

How the fuck do you have full beard at 16 bro wtf mirin
I've had it since age 12 or so, ironically I can't grow any body hair at all besides on my forearms and calves, no chest hair, no pit hair, no abdominal hair, no back hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
there's an entire branch in my family that split off from the same austronesian ancestor that looks almost arabian.

I've had it since age 12 or so, ironically I can't grow any body hair at all besides on my forearms and calves, no chest hair, no pit hair, no abdominal hair, no back hair.
Haven’t seem your face but both your’s and your dad coloring looks euro.

Lol im curry but i look more latino(i think)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
Keep pushing soldiers g

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and BongMog
You can pass as nafri, unironically. A typical one even, i look more curry than you. Bow down to god and thank him. While i fucking set myself on fire.
Don't bleach first tbh, you should start with MSM + NAC alongside lutein zeaxanthin , if that doesn't work use hydroquinone

• +1
your 'father'
they conducted genetic research on my family because the kind of autism that we have is heritable, and I look like him for the most part, just lighter with more pronounced masculine features because my mother is a faelid.

Haven’t seem your face but both your’s and your dad coloring looks euro.
if you include southern europe, but we don't actually have any southern admixture, my father is nordic with austronesian admixture, you don't get that kind of skin tone in the native population here.

• Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 23564
Don't bleach first tbh, you should start with MSM + NAC alongside lutein zeaxanthin , if that doesn't work use hydroquinone
Is it ok if we carry on this convo in dm’s ?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
you dont look indian(idk i heard kerala people look different so maybe) you you look half white half black mutt unfortunately
genetic recombination pill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: FML0908 and BongMog
Is it ok if we carry on this convo in dm’s ?
Just use tret and hydroquinone for quickest results anything else will waste a year of your half to see results

• Hmm...
Y
you dont look indian(idk i heard kerala people look different so maybe) you you look half white half black mutt unfortunately
Ea you look like a mullato mutt

Just use tret and hydroquinone for quickest results anything else will waste a year of your half to see results
Jfl tret doesn't lighten skin , tret and hydroquinone together will rape his collagen if anything

Yeah no i don’t look like your typical North Indian. I look more like a mutt between a white and a dravidian (on an indian scale) and that’s basically equivalent to being Keralite. Do you think it’s salvable or impossible brother ?

• +1
Jfl tret doesn't lighten skin , tret and hydroquinone together will rape his collagen if anything
Tret increase cell turnover and stimulates collagen production, which can help to reduce the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation

• +1
Yeah no i don’t look like your typical North Indian. I look more like a mutt between a white and a dravidian (on an indian scale) and that’s basically equivalent to being Keralite. Do you think it’s salvable or impossible brother ?
Im product of a north indian light skinned mother and dravidian dark skin father and even i dont look half mutt in features, i have caucasiod skull

Have you seen asians that look caucasion? Full asians

Im product of a north indian light skinned mother and dravidian dark skin father and even i dont look half mutt in features, i have caucasiod skull
Mashallah, mirin hard. But in my cas is it salvable?

• +1
Tret increase cell turnover and stimulates collagen production, which can help to reduce the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation
Doesn't need tret for that , normal retinol works overtime considering he's gonna lighten his skin and that takes minimum 6 months for visual results

your morph looked good if you remove the blue eyes jfl

All is lottery genetic

Is this phenotype common in Tunisia?

mohamed-1555943159.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789