The Nightcrawler diet is a great way to leanmaxx (fatcels GTFIH)

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Jake Gyllenhaal - Wikipedia

ok, so we all know this guy, actor Jake Gyllenhaal. He isn't particularly bad looking, but he is rather bloated and soy-looking.

However, after seeing some dude here with a Nightcrawler AVI I decided to watch the movie and holy shit he looks so much better leanmaxxed:
Nightcrawler Trailer: Jake Gyllenhaal Makes a Bloody Living - /Film

So I got curious and checked out his diet in preparation for this movie. WARNING: IT IS DIFFICULT. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FIRST TIME LEANMAXXERS.

Process:

1) Apparently, you need to run 15 miles every day (that is absolutely ridiculous. I'd say change this to 15 miles total over the course of 3-4 days). On top of that, doing other forms of cardio is recommended.

2) On top of that you need to eat as few calories as possible. Try intermittent fasting and chew gum to try to trick your brain into thinking you ate food.

3) ok, so you can't starve to death. If you're dead you can't slay. What do you eat? Apparently, Gyllenhaal ate "small bites of meat, crackers, or kale salad." You can also drink almond tea which only has one calorie. He supposedly ate 6 small meals consisting of protein, carbs, and fats.

It is a simple routine, but I don't think it's feasible for many do to how rigorous it is, especially the running part. Regardless, I know a lot of people struggle to leanmaxx so I decided to share it. Plus you can also boost HGH whilst fasting so that's a bonus.

Tagging leanmaxxers and other people who I like: @kjsbdfiusdf @16tyo (best leanmaxxer on the site) @pizza @FraudingIQ @GigaChang @Boneless Weirdo @MakinItHappen @xefo @BIGDICCJIM @Face is everything @AlwaysHaveQuestions @TheEndHasNoEnd

Fuck I know I forgot some people so don't get mad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 756 and 14 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Fuck @Gargantuan @her @Alexanderr I accidentally put this in offtopic can you move it pls? :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Gargantuan
mirin his prey eyes

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rooman, Deleted member 11963 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Lux, SolarWind and 2 others
He looks way better in the first picture, just looks like a meth head in the rest

i just wanna rot and eat mcdonald’s everyday until i die to escape this pain

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
Great guide but I am not gonna run 15 miles a day.

I am coping with abs. I barely have abs. Definetly not chiseled ones. I feel strong, I definetly am a lot more than what I look like, but what if by the time I get to 12% or less bodyfat I still don't have better abs?

I will auchwitzmaxx for Chad bones.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Kristin
he probably just used clen and diuretics

• +1
Reactions: Lux
He looks way better in the first picture, just looks like a meth head in the rest
i mean that is partially due to the seedy setting of the nightcrawler movie, but if you look at him here in a normal setting he looks great

he looks starved

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Kristin
exactly. This is the biggest problem with the guide but the diet should still help to some extent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Unironically bloat maxxed jake mogs hard leanmaaxed jake

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rooman, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person

I am coping with abs. I barely have abs. Definetly not chiseled ones. I feel strong, I definetly am a lot more than what I look like, but what if by the time I get to 12% or less bodyfat I still don't have better abs?

I will auchwitzmaxx for Chad bones.
bdd

• Hmm...
dn rd but looks like a good thread mirin

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
Thx for the tag:feelsyay: bro!

did read

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
I wouldnt recommend anything that makes you lose muscle as well

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
  • +1
Any extreme approach will work, but since food is such an ingrained part of any persons life, you have to learn how to eat for the long term. Extreme approaches only work if you manage to transition out of them and into a maintenance phase. Almost everyone fails this. That is the only reason a slow approach is important when dieting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479 and Kristin
Or maybe just learn actual good eating and life habits? All these "diets" just lead to jojoing. You might get lean but you'll bounce right back up. It's really not that hard to go for a walk and track your calories, all this will lead to you getting burnt the fuck out and splurging on food like theres no tomorrow.

Or maybe just learn actual good eating and life habits? All these "diets" just lead to jojoing. You might get lean but you'll bounce right back up. It's really not that hard to go for a walk and track your calories, all this will lead to you getting burnt the fuck out and splurging on food like theres no tomorrow.
I’m still gonna try it, maybe for just a week.

So basically eat fewer calories than you consume. Duh.

Gyllenhaal looks better with more weight. Jarhead is proof. He's a pretty good actor tho. Versatile.

Fuck I need this myself

or i could just hop on anavar and skip all dis