The NT-pill Is real

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
I've got a 5'6 friend that was probably HTN when he had the prettyboy haircut, now he had to go to Northen Italy(where the avg height Is even taller) and had to shave his head because he went to military training, he has shit forehead and shit hairline so the buzzcut doesnt suit him at all and he's like low MTN now, he never Lost his confidence and he had sex there with a strong MTB/HTB girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Flanked, Haydez and 6 others
I've got a 5'6 friend that was probably HTN when he had the prettyboy haircut, now he had to go to Northen Italy(where the avg height Is even taller) and had to shave his head because he went to military training, he has shit forehead and shit hairline so the buzzcut doesnt suit him at all and he's like low MTN now, he never Lost his confidence and he had sex there with a strong MTB/HTB girl
id love to see him do it with a recessed midface nct horseface underbite

• +1
Reactions: Descender and Deleted member 21735
just dont be genetic trash theory

• JFL
Reactions: Descender
Happy Hour Smile GIF
Surprised Cat Reaction GIF

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: mulattocel
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN STILL HAVE SEX AS A MTN IF YOURE NT

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Women are social animals, MUCH more than men I would say, so being socially skilled aka NT is definitely appeal

proof is the funny guy stereo