The online dating apps you should be using

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Already looksmaxxed and want to get into online dating?

Here are the apps I recommend.

1. Hinge.
This is my favourite app of them all and should definitely be your primary focus. It forces everyone to add 6 photos of themselves + answer 3 different prompts about themselves if they want to create a profile. This means you get a good idea of what they look like and what kind of vibe they have before you even start talking to them. This really helps in filtering out those who might be catfishing you with only 2 photos or those who are boring AF because they don't give out any info about themselves.

Also, the app will also show you people who already liked you for free meaning you can check out their profiles before choosing whether you want to match with them. It also lets you set your location to anywhere you want, again for free, making it awesome for when you're traveling or moving to a new city and you want to get a head start in getting matches before you get there. All the other apps charge you for these features so Hinge gets huge props for this.

Note: when you "like" a profile, Hinge also gives you the option to leave a comment with your like if you wish. I don't do that personally because if the other person doesn't like you back, then it's just a waste of energy. I usually just send the like and wait for them to like me back before using my opener (unless they already liked me first, in which case I add the opener to the comment in my returning like). Sometimes they will actually leave a comment with their like which is a huge IoI and also gives me something else to go off of in my opener. Also, I never sent "roses". They just scream desperation. The only con to this app in my opinion is that they only let you "like" 8 people per day max. This can be quite limiting, especially at the beginning because they tend to show you the hottest people first who probably get dozens, if not hundreds of likes per day which means you just get lost in the crowd for the first 2 weeks of using the app, especially if you live in a big city. You can always pay for the app if you want to get more likes, but I don't like paying for dating apps and I'd rather make up for it by supplementing Hinge with the 2nd app.

2. Bumble.
This is the next best app for one big reason: the girl has to message you first. This is huge when it comes to online dating because it signifies that she is into you, which is key. I know you're probably thinking "wait, if you match her, doesn't that mean she's already into you?". The answer is no. A match only signifies initial interest in you, it doesn't guarantee that she's into you. So by bumble forcing to girl to make the first move, it eliminates any such doubt.

Bumble also gives you a lot more "likes" than Hinge does (like 50 a day I think?) so you'll most likely get a lot more matches/opportunities with it, especially at the beginning. Bumble also has a better overall user experience with regards to conversation since it lets you send more than just text messages (videos, photos, gifs, and voice messages). And if you choose to pay for it, you also get access to other features like being able to see who has already liked you and being able to change your location if you're planning to travel.

Similar to Hinge though, I never pay for bumble either. I also never send "super swipes" as it also comes off as desperate, just like the roses in Hinge. If you want to be able to change your location, there are other ways to do that. I do it by opening it on the laptop version of Chrome and installing the Location Guard extension to fake my location to wherever I'm about to travel to. Works like a charm.

3. Tinder.
Everyone at this point knows about Tinder. It's the OG, the classic, and hard to ignore if you're trying to get into online dating. Right now, I don't use it at all because I'm in a big city and I get enough matches and opportunities using just Hinge and Bumble, but if I were in a smaller city, I would definitely be making use of it more often since it's the most common app out there. Most girls will get Tinder before they get either Hinge or Bumble so it should definitely be in your toolbelt, especially if you struggle at getting matches on those other apps.

That being said, I'm not the biggest fan of Tinder in general. They've really rigged their app to push you into paying for it by making the user experience pretty shitty. For one, they often show you people outside of your filters - people thousands of kms away or people that are older/younger than your filters. This is super annoying as you waste time looking at people's profiles who you will never meet anyway. In addition, there's the fact that the guy messages first 95% of the time, which as I mentioned earlier, doesn't guarantee interest so there's that energy spend that isn't always reciprocated.

Tinder is also more prone to bots, catfishes, scammers, and fake accounts, due to its popularity. The other two apps have less of that, especially Hinge where I don't think I've seen a single fake account. However, like I said earlier, you can't ignore Tinder, especially in smaller cities. If you pay for it, you get the same features that Bumble gives you, but you can also use the same Chrome extension hack I mentioned earlier to change your location if you want. Again, I never pay for Tinder and never send superlikes either.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Beau_Gosse, Deleted member, Aqua and 7 others
Hinge because I can filter out black girls lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, AscensionUwU, Carpediem and 22 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Deleted member, Aqua and 5 others
Dating apps for certified incels bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine
Hook ups are worthless compared to a loving relationship. Not only that, you also need better looks for hookups compared to a relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 11126 and 2 others
I ran out of girls to swipe pretty quickly on bumble. Either I’m extremely subhuman or there’s few girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reputation, Deleted member, Aqua and 1 other person
ofcourse @Baldingman1998 liked, he knows his place as being a bald beta bux in a relationship, he can't slay
Hook ups are worthless compared to a loving relationship. Not only that, you also need better looks for hookups compared to a relationship.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, DwayneWhite55 and Baldingman1998
ofcourse @Baldingman1998 liked, he knows his place as being a bald beta bux in a relationship, he can't slay
It's not about being a betabux or a cuck tbh. Eventually you kinda need to find someone to live the rest of your life with. Longer you wait, more chances you will get someone who only cares about money. Young first love is almost unconditional, and extremely powerful

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Aqua, Deleted member 5061 and 2 others
It's not about being a betabux or a cuck tbh. Eventually you kinda need to find someone to live the rest of your life with. Longer you wait, more chances you will get someone who only cares about money. Young first love is almost unconditional, and extremely powerful
most guys want that, but are most girls like that? yes after years of pump and dump but whats the point at that point :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
most guys want that, but are most girls like that? yes after years of pump and dump but whats the point at that point :unsure:
a lot of girls are like that tbh. obv it correlates to a looks level, but it's usually fair. 5/10 girl will be ok with getting into a ltr with a 5/10 guy. you overestimate how many girls wanna pump and dump, there is almost a 1/2 split between those who want to and those who don't want to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16215
a lot of girls are like that tbh. obv it correlates to a looks level, but it's usually fair. 5/10 girl will be ok with getting into a ltr with a 5/10 guy. you overestimate how many girls wanna pump and dump, there is almost a 1/2 split between those who want to and those who don't want to.
Getting into a relationship is easy, but her past matters and 99% of them lie about it :think:

• +1
Getting into a relationship is easy, but her past matters and 99% of them lie about it :think:
True. Better find a good relationship early in life then. It's much easier to find a meaningless relationship - girls make themselves available. You need to find someone who is too shy to eat lunch in cafeteria.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 16215
True. Better find a good relationship early in life then. It's much easier to find a meaningless relationship - girls make themselves available. You need to find someone who is too shy to eat lunch in cafeteria.
I dont know man, shy girls don't really exist and the "insecure" ones happen to be the biggest thots. Also young girls mostly just wanna have fun, it is what it is.

• +1
All of those are pure SHIT

You can only swipe 5-20 times a day on all of those

and let’s be real, even if you are 11/10 chad you’re not getting all 20 matches.

only meetme and skout are the only legit ones you can swipe 1000 times/unlimited times

only use hinge bumble and tinder if you want to be a cuck/simp and limit yourself to 10 women a day lmao

Bumble is the worst btw. That app literally gave me 5 swipes then said I was done for the day.... wth is anyone going to do with 5 fucking swipes.. my god

back when I wasn’t banned on skout and meetme I was swiping 2000 women in less than 30 mins. Then I’d just wait 10 mins and I’d have like 100+ matches to hit up and send my pics too lmao

Last edited:
I dont know man, shy girls don't really exist and the "insecure" ones happen to be the biggest thots. Also young girls mostly just wanna have fun, it is what it is.
idk tbh, ofc there is some luck involved. highest chance in ltr for a 14-18 yr old is with a girl with slight mental issues due to past trauma (bad family, rape, etc) - they also have crazy high attachment issues.

• +1
idk tbh, ofc there is some luck involved. highest chance in ltr for a 14-18 yr old is with a girl with slight mental issues due to past trauma (bad family, rape, etc) - they also have crazy high attachment issues.
Might as well just put my $10 in the lottery and hope it makes me millions

• +1
Might as well just put my $10 in the lottery and hope it makes me millions
I mean, idk. You kinda have to look like a beta bisexual white boy with brown fluffy hair. This type of relationship wont work out for masc people

Tinder is just algorithm based, Im average looking and have 99+ plus likes with 80 matches (including ones i've removed due to being boring)

• JFL
I tried bumble once and it was pointless. I don't know if they even have hinge in the USA. Tinder I got no matches , pof I got no interest even from 1/10s lol , fb dating I might get lucky with a reply but then they ghost.

Just talk to someone in real life. The chance some rando online is actually compatible with you is literally so low.

use hinge then

Should be using zero unless ascended

Got bumble installed for like 9 months by now and had like 15 matches total with 1-2 actual conversations

OVER:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Already looksmaxxed and want to get into online dating?

Here are the apps I recommend.

1. Hinge.
This is my favourite app of them all and should definitely be your primary focus. It forces everyone to add 6 photos of themselves + answer 3 different prompts about themselves if they want to create a profile. This means you get a good idea of what they look like and what kind of vibe they have before you even start talking to them. This really helps in filtering out those who might be catfishing you with only 2 photos or those who are boring AF because they don't give out any info about themselves.

Also, the app will also show you people who already liked you for free meaning you can check out their profiles before choosing whether you want to match with them. It also lets you set your location to anywhere you want, again for free, making it awesome for when you're traveling or moving to a new city and you want to get a head start in getting matches before you get there. All the other apps charge you for these features so Hinge gets huge props for this.

Note: when you "like" a profile, Hinge also gives you the option to leave a comment with your like if you wish. I don't do that personally because if the other person doesn't like you back, then it's just a waste of energy. I usually just send the like and wait for them to like me back before using my opener (unless they already liked me first, in which case I add the opener to the comment in my returning like). Sometimes they will actually leave a comment with their like which is a huge IoI and also gives me something else to go off of in my opener. Also, I never sent "roses". They just scream desperation. The only con to this app in my opinion is that they only let you "like" 8 people per day max. This can be quite limiting, especially at the beginning because they tend to show you the hottest people first who probably get dozens, if not hundreds of likes per day which means you just get lost in the crowd for the first 2 weeks of using the app, especially if you live in a big city. You can always pay for the app if you want to get more likes, but I don't like paying for dating apps and I'd rather make up for it by supplementing Hinge with the 2nd app.

2. Bumble.
This is the next best app for one big reason: the girl has to message you first. This is huge when it comes to online dating because it signifies that she is into you, which is key. I know you're probably thinking "wait, if you match her, doesn't that mean she's already into you?". The answer is no. A match only signifies initial interest in you, it doesn't guarantee that she's into you. So by bumble forcing to girl to make the first move, it eliminates any such doubt.

Bumble also gives you a lot more "likes" than Hinge does (like 50 a day I think?) so you'll most likely get a lot more matches/opportunities with it, especially at the beginning. Bumble also has a better overall user experience with regards to conversation since it lets you send more than just text messages (videos, photos, gifs, and voice messages). And if you choose to pay for it, you also get access to other features like being able to see who has already liked you and being able to change your location if you're planning to travel.

Similar to Hinge though, I never pay for bumble either. I also never send "super swipes" as it also comes off as desperate, just like the roses in Hinge. If you want to be able to change your location, there are other ways to do that. I do it by opening it on the laptop version of Chrome and installing the Location Guard extension to fake my location to wherever I'm about to travel to. Works like a charm.

3. Tinder.
Everyone at this point knows about Tinder. It's the OG, the classic, and hard to ignore if you're trying to get into online dating. Right now, I don't use it at all because I'm in a big city and I get enough matches and opportunities using just Hinge and Bumble, but if I were in a smaller city, I would definitely be making use of it more often since it's the most common app out there. Most girls will get Tinder before they get either Hinge or Bumble so it should definitely be in your toolbelt, especially if you struggle at getting matches on those other apps.

That being said, I'm not the biggest fan of Tinder in general. They've really rigged their app to push you into paying for it by making the user experience pretty shitty. For one, they often show you people outside of your filters - people thousands of kms away or people that are older/younger than your filters. This is super annoying as you waste time looking at people's profiles who you will never meet anyway. In addition, there's the fact that the guy messages first 95% of the time, which as I mentioned earlier, doesn't guarantee interest so there's that energy spend that isn't always reciprocated.

Tinder is also more prone to bots, catfishes, scammers, and fake accounts, due to its popularity. The other two apps have less of that, especially Hinge where I don't think I've seen a single fake account. However, like I said earlier, you can't ignore Tinder, especially in smaller cities. If you pay for it, you get the same features that Bumble gives you, but you can also use the same Chrome extension hack I mentioned earlier to change your location if you want. Again, I never pay for Tinder and never send superlikes either.
MEN

Just talk to someone in real life. The chance some rando online is actually compatible with you is literally so low.
You have statistically more chances to find women through an app than irl.

All of those are pure SHIT

You can only swipe 5-20 times a day on all of those

and let’s be real, even if you are 11/10 chad you’re not getting all 20 matches.

only meetme and skout are the only legit ones you can swipe 1000 times/unlimited times

only use hinge bumble and tinder if you want to be a cuck/simp and limit yourself to 10 women a day lmao

Bumble is the worst btw. That app literally gave me 5 swipes then said I was done for the day.... wth is anyone going to do with 5 fucking swipes.. my god

back when I wasn’t banned on skout and meetme I was swiping 2000 women in less than 30 mins. Then I’d just wait 10 mins and I’d have like 100+ matches to hit up and send my pics too lmao

Bumble is completely cucked in 2022, girls dont even have to message you first anymore and without paying u aint getting shit, you only get like 20 swipes a day max.

They're all the same. First day you get loads of views/likes and then it fizzles out as the algorithm effectively shadowbans you until you pay. Unless you keep remaking profiles, paying for boosts, or get lucky matching someone decent early on, it's a waste of time.