the only looksmax as a Balkan is to rid yourself of your passport

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
i genuinely couldnt show a romanian or polish passport at the airport, it must be one of the biggest failos you can experiance. imagine landing in heathrow and having to show your polish passport to border control

Balkans even make being tall a failo, all the tall balkans ive seen look like monsters, extremely low class and give off terminally ill vibes

balkans must a) stay in bulgaria or b) transpheno max at all costs...anything to swerve that perception

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 5698 and 5 others
balkans seem to turn to men by 13/14 and then turn to ogres

years and years of selective breeding to pick and pack fruit and veg for 14 hours a day

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6997 and 7 others
balkans seem to turn to men by 13/14 and then turn to ogres

years and years of selective breeding to pick and pack fruit and veg for 14 hours a day
a load of abuse? its just the same circle jerk of ethnics parroting the same nonsense over and over again who still follow me around thread to thread like the dog you are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
>balkans
>poland and romania

X h2nb

• Hmm...
Reactions: inceletto
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 9699
imagine landing in heathrow and having to show your polish passport to border control
What's heathrow and why should I go there, I'm from Romania btw, we can travel all over the European Union without a passport...

• +1
What's heathrow and why should I go there, I'm from Romania btw, we can travel all over the European Union without a passport...
it is in london
are you pure Romanian?

• +1
You are a balkan fisherman,nothing wrong with a balkan fisherman, but i have some problems with a fisherman who decides fishing aint for him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Boldandbeautiful and RichardSpencel
it is in london
are you pure Romanian?
Well, now with UK out of EU, there's one less reason to go there.
Yes, I'm 100% pure Romanian.
You are a balkan fisherman,nothing wrong with a balkan fisherman, but i have some problems with a fisherman who decides fishing aint for him
I don't fish, I'm NEET actually.

• +1
Well, now with UK out of EU, there's one less reason to go there.
Yes, I'm 100% pure Romanian.

I don't fish, I'm NEET actually.
Have you been to london?
pure romanian as in you have no Hungarian, Saxon, jewish, gypsy blood?

i would rather be curry than polish 100% no doubt in my mind, its not even close and some indian phenos are to be desired, kingly and elegant
Which indian scammer bluepilled you last year
KUyJuMJ7yEeAmblryRlhANPRwg1k0kJHZtVYLdd7G3g

• Love it
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Have you been to london?
pure romanian as in you have no Hungarian, Saxon, jewish, gypsy blood?
Yes, I'm 100% Romanian, I have a German name though, my step-grandfather was German so I inherited his name, there is a small community of Germans here in Romania, I could fraud pretending to be a German, but I don't speak the language at all.
I've never been anywhere outside Romania.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
i would rather be curry than polish 100% no doubt in my mind, its not even close and some indian phenos are to be desired, kingly and elegant
if you were a curry you'd more than likely have a streetshitter pheno
buddy trust me being polish probably mogs being curry, but i feel you tbh, balkan niggas are gigacucked

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and inceletto
I only ever use my Italian ID. Why did I have to be born in Bulgaria of all fucking places, it’s literally a looksmin to mention where I’m from because people either never heard of Bulgaria or worse, they have.
Luckily people can never tell I’m a Balcan dog because I don’t have the pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and inceletto
Yes, I'm 100% Romanian, I have a German name though, my step-grandfather was German so I inherited his name, there is a small community of Germans here in Romania, I could fraud pretending to be a German, but I don't speak the language at all.
I've never been anywhere outside Romania.
Yeah Translyvanian saxons. The president of Romania is German too.
Do you look German?

• +1
Turkish passport doesn’t mean shit

• +1
brb Im going to start to larp as a turk

• Love it